4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hello everyone,its 10days today of receiving the ds 230 and other docs but not yet in system.

are they slowing down now at nvc or just trying to buy time in order to schedule me for interview ?

this stage is just giving me headache i never planed for and can i get july interview or august as it is now?

thanks to you all and we shall have good endings in jusus name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello everyone,its 10days today of receiving the ds 230 and other docs but not yet in system.

are they slowing down now at nvc or just trying to buy time in order to schedule me for interview ?

this stage is just giving me headache i never planed for and can i get july interview or august as it is now?

Not a K-1 visa general discussion topic.... moving thread to proper forum

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

[/q

Yes, you'll have to wait a little longer. We are AOS received after 15 days. Ds230 still do not have in the system after 7 days. Frankly, I hope that everything will be done by mid-July. :star:

November 2009- I-130 filed

December 2009- NOA1 Received

April 15 2010- NOA2 Received APPROVED

April 26 2010- Got NVC case #

May 2010- DS-3032 Sent and accepted

May 2010- AOS&IV Bills received

May 2010- AOS&IV Bill PAID

Jun 2010- All document sent to NVC

Jun 16 2010- NVC received I-864

Jun 23 2010- NVC received DS-230

Jun 29 2010- NVC began processing documents

July 20 2010- Passed a medical examination

August 10 2010 FINALLY I got a SIF!!!! Yeeeeeeeeee

August 10 2010 CASE COMLPETE !! Yupiiiiii

SEPTEMBER 15 2010 Embassy interview!!! Yeeeeeee :) :)

September 19 2010 Our wedding anniversary :)

September 15 2010 VISA APPROVED

September 19 2010 BOARDING flihgt to LA! :)))

September 19 2010 I`m in my husband hug!!!!

October 1 2010 I Received my GC!

September 15 2011 My baby born :)))))

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Lagos interviews are being scheduled about 6 months out so you are probably looking at a end of the year interview. You have waited a long time but you should have plenty of time to build evidence of a relationship. Hopefully you don't get the Asian lady

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.