alienlovechild

Al Gore A "Crazed Sex Poodle?"

24 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

JUNE 24--In a bizarre statement to police, the Oregon woman who claims that Al Gore fondled and groped her during a massage session described the former Vice President as a giggling "crazed sex poodle" who gave a "come hither" look before pouncing on her in a Portland hotel suite. In a taped January 2009 interview with cops, the 54-year-old woman, a licensed masseuse whose name has been redacted from police records, read from a lengthy prepared statement that detailed her alleged October 2006 encounter with Gore at the Hotel Lucia. Excerpts from the Portland Police Bureau transcript of the 2009 interview can be found on the following pages. In December 2006, a lawyer for the woman told police about the purported encounter, but after the masseuse cancelled three interview appointments, the case was closed due to her refusal to "cooperate with the investigation or even report a crime." It is unclear why, two years later, she approached Portland police and sought to memorialize her allegations against Gore, who she portrayed as a tipsy, handsy predator who forced her to drink Grand Marnier, pinned her to a bed, and forcibly French kissed her. The woman's statement--which could be mistaken for R-rated Vice Presidential fan fiction--describes Gore as a man with a "violent temper as well as extremely dictatorial commanding attitude besides his Mr. Smiley Global Warming concern persona." After fleeing Gore's suite, the woman returned home to discover, a la Lewinsky, "stains on the front of my black slacks." Suspecting that the stains were Gore bodily fluids, the woman made sure not to clean them. "I carefully hung them up and decided to be sure not to launder them until I knew more what to do with what had happened. Just my intuition." While the masseuse hired a civil attorney, "I was not interested in making any money from this case," she told cops. "I did not want to be labeled a gold digger like the women in this situation are often labeled." The woman recently eased off this principled stand when she offered to sell her story to the National Enquirer for $1 million. (15 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0624101gore1.html

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

The Boaracle was always crazed, even as of 1988--enough said!

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Men crave attention and sex. What else is new?

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

The pervert has a fever!

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

#1 cause of global warming - al gore panting like a sex crazed poodle.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

#1 cause of global warming - al gore panting like a sex crazed poodle.
Panting is suppose to cool it down. Haha. But I get what you are saying.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Poodle? More like a crazed sex Newfoundland. Crazed sex Mastiff.

Oh this is such a surpirse. You mean someone that wants to make laws to control my life and your life is himself a bit on the nutty side? He himself has some kinks? Say it isn't so. It has never happened before! It was in no way predictable! Who'da thunk it?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Panting is suppose to cool it down. Haha. But I get what you are saying.

Somehow I doubt that. The response is too inane. Gore panting would ADD heat to the earth atmosphere while removing it from him. When something "cools down" the heat goes somewhere else. It is not destroyed.

At any rate, if he is going to grope massueses, why not get a young chick and one that advertises for that? Not only is he a weiro that obviously hates women and treats them like property and pieces of meat (imagine that!) he is stupid to boot.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Men crave attention and sex. What else is new?

AlGore is liberal. He wants to control your life. He treats women like recyclables to be bought and paid for. This is OK with you? If he craves sex, and we all do, then go have it with your wife...you know, the "Love Story" wife. I don't remember the "groping a massuese" scene in Love Story.

And keep the paper towels handy. :rofl:

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm biting my tongue here, I really am :P

Gah - I have to something. Middle-aged men with much younger partners laughing at a middle aged man exercising his mid-life crisis through a bit of kink.

Irony?

Nah ;)

Timeline

I'm biting my tongue here, I really am :P

Gah - I have to something. Middle-aged men with much younger partners laughing at a middle aged man exercising his mid-life crisis through a bit of kink.

Irony?

Nah ;)

I will assume it could be me you infer, since I am middle aged and I WAS laughing. Alla is not "much younger", sorry. I will pass on the compliment to her. We are well within the same age bracket and do not even have a large age spread as compared to what is normal in Ukrainian/Ukrainian marriages. Of 8 Russo/American couple we hang with, we have by far the smallest age gap. That she looks even much younger is no fault of my own and I am not complaining...for the record. She had graduated college with a masters degree before the Soviet Union ended, if that gives you any clue. Her son is in his 3rd year of his masters program. But she is always pleased when people mistake her for being much younger. Young women really hold no interest for me, except if I was going to pay one for sex like AlGore...why not?

I also really do not care if AlGore has a bit of kink. We all do, and my supporet of what people do in their own bedrooms is well documented. What consenting adults of any combination of sexes do in the privacy of their own home (or hotel room) is no one's business.

This should NOT be construed to mean I condone rape or sexual assault or forcing a woman to do something she does not consent to. But it is not surprising that a man that makes a life to force us to do things we do not consent to would treat another person like this. It is NOT OK. It is NOT "working out a little kink"

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

By "supporet" can I infer that you in fact mean suppurate? Well... I have no problem if a person chooses to suppurate in bed (hey it worked for Henry VIII), though naturally it would make a grotesque mess of the bedding. Luckily plastic sheeting in readily available in the event of mess and a mattress protector is a neccessity.

Good on you, I say ;)