rose1966

Transfer from CSC to VCS, why?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi there,

I have a question about intern transfer of our case; after getting NOA1 from CSC on the 26.Feb'10, we recieved one more NOA informing:

On April 21, 2010, we transferred this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.

We had to wait for 2 months to hear a tranfer notice from USCIS. Finally he got his Fingerprints + Biometrics taken on the 24.May'10. And since then still nothing... It is really confusing :(

Any experience on transfer from one to another Service Center? Do you think we are close to NOA2 after they took his fingerprint+biometrics??? Or just be patient and wait :blush:

Thanks

I'm sorry, I really have no idea about the case getting transferred, although just looking at the estimated processing times for CSC and VSC lately, maybe it has to do with CSC being swamped with cases. I really don't know. But I had a question for you actually; you said your PETITIONER had to get fingerprinted and biometrics? I know the NOA1 receipt says something about this, but I hadn't actually heard of anyone getting this done for the PETITIONER, and I never received any sort of appointment date like they said in the NOA1 receipt they would send. How did that work for you guys?

At any rate, best of luck, and I hope you are getting close to your NOA2.

Hi there,

I have a question about intern transfer of our case; after getting NOA1 from CSC on the 26.Feb'10, we recieved one more NOA informing:

On April 21, 2010, we transferred this case I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.

We had to wait for 2 months to hear a tranfer notice from USCIS. Finally he got his Fingerprints + Biometrics taken on the 24.May'10. And since then still nothing... It is really confusing :(

Any experience on transfer from one to another Service Center? Do you think we are close to NOA2 after they took his fingerprint+biometrics??? Or just be patient and wait :blush:

Thanks

Married: March 16, 2010
Sent I-130: March 31, 2010
NOA1: April 21, 2010
Check cashed: April 22, 2010
Touched: April 23, 2010
NOA2: October 2, 2010
DONE with USCIS

NVC Received: October 27, 2010
Received DS-3032/I-864 bill: October 30, 2010
Paid I-864 bill: November 3, 2010
I-864 bill shows as PAID: November 5, 2010
Receive I-864 package: ????
Return completed I-864: ????
Return completed DS-3032 (email): November 4, 2010
Return completed DS-3032 (mail mail): November 24, 2010
Receive IV bill: ????
Pay IV bill: ????

ENTERED US: August 17, 2011

Removal of Conditions

Mail package to California Service Center: ????

Receive NOA: ????

Biometrics appointment: ????

Conditions removed: ????

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

*** moving to CR-1 forum ***

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Thx for moving to CR1 Forum, I recognized my mistake after sending the message, but it was too late already :thumbs:

Well my husband (US citizen) received a notice informing to go to local immigration office in KS for his fingerprint + biometrics, and he did that.

Actually we thought it belong to normal procedure as it says at USCIS check your case information page...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

are you filing for the CR-1?

i think the petitioner gets fingerprinted way later in the process, i think. not sure.

does he have some sort of record??

USCIS JOURNEY

12-08-09 - I-130 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

12-11-09 - Notice of Action (NOA1)

02-25-10 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2) ~CA service center~

03-23-10 - PCC Applied - GET 04/01

Your I-130 was approved in 76 days from your NOA1 date

NVC JOURNEY

03-03-10 - NVC Case Number Assigned

03-05-10 - Email give

03-09-10 - AOS bill; Agent Email Get

03-10-10 - Paid AOS Bill; Email/Mail DS-3032

03-12-10 - AOS Bill Status: PAID

03-15-10 - IV Bill Email Get; Pay IV Bill

03-16-10 - IV Bill Status: PAID; AOS @ NVC

04-07-10 - IV Pack @ NVC

04-12-10 - IV Pack Enters AVR

04-20-10 - Log-in Fail

04-21-10 - Case Complete

04-30-10 - Interview Date Assigned

05-07-10 - NVC Forwards Case to Embassy, Tokyo

Your case was complete in 50 days at NVC

EMBASSY JOURNEY

04-16-10 - Medical Exam ($400) - PASSED

05-10-10 - Embassy Receives Case from NVC

06-28-10 - INTERVIEW - Moved

06-21-10 - INTERVIEW - APPROVED!

06-22-10 - Visa Received

Your interview took 192 days from your I-130 NOA1 date

USA JOURNEY

07-05-10 - US Entry

07-26-10 - Request SSC @ SS office

07-28-10 - Welcome Letter (2nd on 8/9)

08-02-10 - SSC GET

08-12-10 - Green Card GET -38 days

04-05-2012 - File I-751: APPROVED 10/17

nihonamerica.jpg

Timeline

Unfortunately he does :angry: Something stupid which happened short before we found each other second time...

I know if I had any records as beneficiary, there could be a problem, but do you have any experience/idea if his record can be a problem for our case?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Unfortunately he does :angry: Something stupid which happened short before we found each other second time...

I know if I had any records as beneficiary, there could be a problem, but do you have any experience/idea if his record can be a problem for our case?

It can be if his conviction/s fall under the AWA.

OUR JOURNEY SO FAR: (dd/mm/yyyy)

18/09/09 - CR1 NOA1

16/07/10 - POE LAX (256 days NOA1 to interview)

27/09/10 - Aussie/American bun in the oven due May 10, 2011

06/01/11 - Submitted change of address online to USCIS. Mailed I-865 for sponsor. Neverending!

05/05/11 - Bouncing baby boy arrives

10/07/12 - Sent I-751

13/07/12 - I-751 NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.