Abdulinlove

LAdies, do you wear make up?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ulta isn't a makeup brand AFAIK, it's a website that sells all different makeup brands.

What kind of makeup? Foundation? Eyeshadow?

I've heard Bare Minerals is good for sensitive skin. Actually mineral makeup in general is usually good for sensitive skin.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I have sensitive skin that is prone to breaking out, but finally it seems like it is settling down. I think they key is not what makeup brand you use but how you use it, and also making sure that you follow a good skincare routine. For example, using tinted moisturizers and not foundation, using light powders that are mineral and not talc based, not wearing makeup all the time to give your skin a break, making sure to wash it off every night. As for what brands I use - Simple skincare moisturizer, clinique powder, maybelline light foundation. I try not to use concealers because it makes my pimples worse.

Married February 20, 2010

Permanent Resident April 22, 2010

Naturalized Citizen January 14, 2014

Proud Dual Citizen of Australia and the USA!

I've heard Bare Minerals is good for sensitive skin. Actually mineral makeup in general is usually good for sensitive skin.

My MIL swears by that stuff, I have been meaning to try it out too.

I use this as a moisturiser, my skin can either be dry or oily and this is a really light cream that doesn't irritate my face. It's kind of pricey for the size though.

mooglesmall2-1-1.jpgDelicioussig.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Prescriptives used to be really good, but my aunt works for Estee Lauder who owns them and apparently she told me they were discontinuing the brand :angry:

Bare Minerals is great. I've also used Physician's Formula with no reaction. My friend sells Avon and swears by their brand Smooth Minerals. I haven't tried it yet.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think Jane Iredale has the best, finest mineral make-up. For sensitive skin care, I would try Keihl's or Dr. Haushka. Both are a bit expensive but both are very natural and good for your skin.

owl.jpg

I-129F Sent : 2010-02-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-02-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2010-03-12

NVC Received : 2010-03-18

NVC Left : 2010-03-22

Consulate Received : 2010-04-12

Packet 3 Received : 2010-04-14

Packet 3 Sent : 2010-04-16 (logged 2010-04-27)

Packet 4 Received : 2010-04-29

Interview Date : 2010-06-02

Interview Result : APPROVED!!!!!!

Visa in hand: 2010-06-09

POE: 2010-06-11

We is married now!: 2010-06-24

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Prescriptives used to be really good, but my aunt works for Estee Lauder who owns them and apparently she told me they were discontinuing the brand :angry:

Bare Minerals is great. I've also used Physician's Formula with no reaction. My friend sells Avon and swears by their brand Smooth Minerals. I haven't tried it yet.

I will second that one.. that is what I use..

mvSuprise-hug.gif