Peter Miami

Tracking Instructions for DHL

72 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
How do you know which one is yours .....

Oh and I figured out how to use it, just can't figure out which one is mine.

You really don't know it is yours. Your need to know if you case is about to leave or has just left NVC. Then you scan through the deliveries on DHL and if you see one going to your fiance's embassy, then you can assume it is your petition. Then you can start calling the embassy. I hope I am correct. Good luck.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I called NVC Tuesday and they said my petition was sent that day. I could not find any thing to Algiers, Algeria, at DHL tracking. Today I called NVC just to make sure that it had been sent and they said, "Yes Tuesday by DHL." If that is true, the embassy should have it today, Inshaallah.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

I ran into the same thing. When I called yesterday, the NVC told me the package was sent out on Wed. I couldn't find anything on the DHL site with those references. So I called back to the NVC again today & was told that yes, my case definitely was sent to London on Wed. I guess they must've used a different reference than what was posted here! Believe me, I'll be calling London on Monday to verify that it arrived! ;)

CR-1:

14-Dec-05: Sent I-130 to London for DCF

28-Dec-05: Letter from Embassy denying due to LLR

17-Jan-06: RFE from TX due to "lack of payment"; USCIS won't accept credit card form from Embassy

01-Feb-06: Sent new I-130 to TX with personal check

13-Feb-06: NOA1

02-June-06: NOA2

05-June-06: Case received at NVC; case # assigned

26-June-06: DS-3032 Choice of Agent rec'd via snail mail

06-July-06: DS-3032 COA mailed; AOS bill mailed

24-July-06: IV bill generated

31-July-06: I-864 rec'd via snail mail; IV bill rec'd

31-Aug-06: IV bill mailed (delayed due to move to US)

21-Sep-06: DS-230 rec'd via snail mail

02-Oct-06: DS-230 & I-864 mailed

08-Nov-06: Case completed at NVC & forwarded to London Embassy!!!

28-Feb-07: Final Interview at London Embassy

01-Mar-07: Visa in hand!!!

Removal of Conditions:

16-Feb-09: I-751 sent to VSC

23-Feb-09: I-751 NOA1

10-Apr-09: Biometrics Appt

02-Sep-09: Approved - 10-yr Green Card Production Ordered

How do you know which one is yours .....

Oh and I figured out how to use it, just can't figure out which one is mine.

Yeah there are 6 deliveries to Manila from time of completion to today, no idea which one it could be. :-(

Joel

Joel & Analyn

www.PinoyInfo.net - Great Philippines specific immigration resource. Please come and join!

Call Philippines mobile 10 cents a minute

Hi,

Has anybody ever successfully tracked a package to London? if so, what reference did you use? I haven't been able to find anything going to London (under all 4 reference types), let alone my own case. :)

Thanks in advance for your help,

Paul

Removal of Conditions begins

01/06/2009 Packet Mailed

01/08/2009 Packet Received at CSC

01/09/2009 Touched

01/16/2009 NOA1 Received (Dated 01/08/2009)

01/26/2009 Bio Appt. Letter Received (dated 01/18/2009)

01/30/2009 Bio Appt

01/30/2009 Touched

Timeline

I never saw anything to Algiers Algeria with the tracking thing at dhl. We emailed the embassy Monday and got a reply today that they have received our petition Sunday. They must have other references that we do not know about.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Do we have to have the NVC case number to track? Al I know at the moment is that our case has been forwarded to NVC on 8 May and it should be sent to London - I have asked my American beloved to ring them sometime this week to see if it has been sent and to get our case number.

Lina

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Do we have to have the NVC case number to track? Al I know at the moment is that our case has been forwarded to NVC on 8 May and it should be sent to London - I have asked my American beloved to ring them sometime this week to see if it has been sent and to get our case number.

Lina

:D Lina darling, you seem to be everywhere!

I searched DHL, and found a shipment to London around the beginning of May(don't recall the date because it did not apply to me), May 12th, tracking number is 8186030112 looks like it arrived on the 15th, 18th of May, and another went out yesterday May 23. The first time I tried it I used correspondence, the second time I used expedite iv section, nothing came up when using i-730 or expedite niv section. It seems like a hit and miss with this system, when you go back in some of these dates are no longer there. Today correspondence did not work for me at all. There is a CR-1 who was also sent out on the 8th of May he has not heard anything either. Just guessing here, maybe yours was held and sent on the 12th or18th, if that is the case London should have gotten it this within the last week or week and a half. You will hear something shortly :thumbs: !

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hey bethanie:)))) I said so in the group that I have been hanging out in VJ alot lol :) good to see ya here and love the pic you two look great together:)

My beloved David hasnt contacted NVC yet I told him he has to ring them this week but I havent heard back from him plus he hasnt recieved anything in the mail. I am so anxious and I want to be in his arms soon :((

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Filed: Timeline

This is very valuable information. I actually got the same info. from another section in VJ but its nice to see it in this forum. Anyway-my case was completed on 5/17 THANK GOD!! and from checking DHL, it seems that packages were sent to Jamaica on 5/19 and 5/23 but when I call NVC they said they didn't send mine yet. That makes no sense to me-so I asked the operator whether they send out a certain number at a time or they send them as they become complete. She said "she's not allowed to give me all that details" WHATEVER....come on!! It makes sense to me that as the cases become complete they send them out to their respective embassies in the next delivery. So now-I'm confused....why hold on to a "completed" case-just send it out in the next delivery!!! Confused....

Just venting. :whistle:

Caifornia Service Center

I-130 filed April 2005

I-130 approved February 17, 2006 (after alot of drama)

NVC

February 28th: NVC assigned case#

March 6th: NVC generated AOS Fee Bill & DS-3032

March 18th: Received March 6th documents

March 20th:Paid AOS Fee Bill

March 22nd: Husband mailed DS-3032 via DHL

March 24th: Acknowledged receipt of DS-3032

April 5th: Received 1-864 Packet in the mail

April 8th: I mailed the I-864 overnight via USPS

April 10th: USPS confirmed delivery

April 11th: NVC confirmed receipt of I-864

April 19th: Review of Affidavit complete

Apri 28th: NVC acknowledged receipt of IV Fee(I found this out on May 1st) (Thank God!!)

May 1st: DS-230 & Instruction Packet Generated (We're sooo relieved!!)

April 3rd: NVC Generated IV Fee Bill

April 21st: NVC re-sent IV Fee Bill

(Saturday) April 22nd: Received IV Bill that was generated on April 3rd.

April 24th: Mailed IV bill (overnight)

May 4th-Returned DS-230 via "Checklist" Request

May 17th-CASE COMPLETE (THANK U JESUS!!!)

Filed: Timeline
This is very valuable information. I actually got the same info. from another section in VJ but its nice to see it in this forum. Anyway-my case was completed on 5/17 THANK GOD!! and from checking DHL, it seems that packages were sent to Jamaica on 5/19 and 5/23 but when I call NVC they said they didn't send mine yet. That makes no sense to me-so I asked the operator whether they send out a certain number at a time or they send them as they become complete. She said "she's not allowed to give me all that details" WHATEVER....come on!! It makes sense to me that as the cases become complete they send them out to their respective embassies in the next delivery. So now-I'm confused....why hold on to a "completed" case-just send it out in the next delivery!!! Confused....

Just venting. :whistle:

OOOOPPS....Just called NVC-they said they sent it TODAY. I GUESS IT WAS GOOD TO VENT!!! :dance:

I still don't understand the whole process-but whatever. :D

Caifornia Service Center

I-130 filed April 2005

I-130 approved February 17, 2006 (after alot of drama)

NVC

February 28th: NVC assigned case#

March 6th: NVC generated AOS Fee Bill & DS-3032

March 18th: Received March 6th documents

March 20th:Paid AOS Fee Bill

March 22nd: Husband mailed DS-3032 via DHL

March 24th: Acknowledged receipt of DS-3032

April 5th: Received 1-864 Packet in the mail

April 8th: I mailed the I-864 overnight via USPS

April 10th: USPS confirmed delivery

April 11th: NVC confirmed receipt of I-864

April 19th: Review of Affidavit complete

Apri 28th: NVC acknowledged receipt of IV Fee(I found this out on May 1st) (Thank God!!)

May 1st: DS-230 & Instruction Packet Generated (We're sooo relieved!!)

April 3rd: NVC Generated IV Fee Bill

April 21st: NVC re-sent IV Fee Bill

(Saturday) April 22nd: Received IV Bill that was generated on April 3rd.

April 24th: Mailed IV bill (overnight)

May 4th-Returned DS-230 via "Checklist" Request

May 17th-CASE COMPLETE (THANK U JESUS!!!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Great info...thanks!

My very first post on this site...I have been lurking for quiet some time..please forgive me.

I used called the NVC and they said our case was mailed to Moscow on the May 18th...when I check DHL they have one that went to Mscw but was picked up on the 23rd and made it on the 15th...God I hope that is ours!

I love this place...it has been a great comfort to read thru the post and info and has helped us alot during our quest to reach our goal of getting married and being together. I did not find this site until after I filed our K1 back in Jan on the 27th...I found the site days later and almost got sick because I found the read before you file page on the K1 and realized I had forgotten to put a intent to marry paper in the packet...I freaked and called a local congressman and asked for advice and made up a paper to send along to Texas, then found out the case went to Cali. Anyway I had included in the K1 papers a letter signed by both of us that we did want to get married and that we did want to live in the USA, but it was about how we met in SPB Ru and I asked her to marry me...so I guess it did the trick. We are on our way to reaching our goal!

Had to share....I m out of the closet now...lol :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

How do you get the reference number?

I called NVC yesterday and they said it would go out COB yesterday, 5/30.

I don't have an email or a hardcopy confirmation.

Thanks, Larry

Larry and Maria

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.