Obama 2012

Latino Extremists Calling For Boycott of Frito-Lay To Get Them To Withdraw Sponsorship..

18 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

http://www.wfaa.com/news/business/Hispanic-coalition-calls-for-Frito-Lay-boycott-93904779.html

DALLAS — North Texas Latino activists are driving back from Arizona, where they protested the state's controversial immigration law this weekend.

They already have big plans for Monday.

Accion America, Mega March organizers and the League of United Latin American Citizens plan to launch a national boycott against Frito-Lay.

The coalition wants the Plano-based company to drop its name from one the biggest sporting events in Arizona: The Tositos Fiesta Bowl.

"We think by Frito-Lay withdrawing its corporate sponsorship that we will be sending a strong message to Arizona, that its laws are not going to be tolerated by corporate America," said Carlos Quintanilla, president of Accion America.

Frito-Lay's partnership with the college football bowl game started 14 years ago. News 8 called the company for comment, but we have not received a response.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

:thumbs:GoodLame for them. Boycotts can and do sometimes work. Social justice stupidity in action.

fixx0red. :innocent:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Alot of Latin Americans work for Frito Lay in Plano. To encourage people not to buy Frito lay product could possibly cause them to be laid off due to falling sales.

I don't agree with emmigrating to the USA illegally ( or any illegal acts) and will do nothing to support those that do.......that's social justice also.

Oh, I don't like nuts in my ice cream either

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Timeline

Alot of Latin Americans work for Frito Lay in Plano. To encourage people not to buy Frito lay product could possibly cause them to be laid off due to falling sales.

I don't agree with emmigrating to the USA illegally ( or any illegal acts) and will do nothing to support those that do.......that's social justice also.

Oh, I don't like nuts in my ice cream either

thats the 'funny' thing about all these people wanting to boycott arizona. its going to hurt the people they're trying to 'help'. since they're boycotting a law that basically mirrors the federal law, they're hypocrites for not boycotting the whole US.

i'll take your's & danno's ice cream toppings. :)

7yqZWFL.jpg

Timeline

thats the 'funny' thing about all these people wanting to boycott arizona. its going to hurt the people they're trying to 'help'. since they're boycotting a law that basically mirrors the federal law, they're hypocrites for not boycotting the whole US.

i'll take your's & danno's ice cream toppings. smile.gif

Yes. That's what I don't understand....And I am not directing this at latinos solely...BUT....If you cannot follow or do not want to follow our laws, don't like the corporate sponsorships American companies that employ large numbers of immigrants have, and are not here LEGALLY - By all means...boycott the whole US! I am sure the 70% [who are living in AZ legally and were given the op to vote ] in favor of the law in AZ won't mind!

As someone living in TX, I don't mind and I will be buying a bag of Fritos today because I have no problems with whom they are sponsoring.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes. That's what I don't understand....And I am not directing this at latinos solely...BUT....If you cannot follow or do not want to follow our laws, don't like the corporate sponsorships American companies that employ large numbers of immigrants have, and are not here LEGALLY - By all means...boycott the whole US! I am sure the 70% [who are living in AZ legally and were given the op to vote ] in favor of the law in AZ won't mind!

As someone living in TX, I don't mind and I will be buying a bag of Fritos today because I have no problems with whom they are sponsoring.

With polls showing support pretty high for the AZ law and against Illegal immigration ... I'm betting some enterprising corp could turn a boycott into a buy-cott.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

With polls showing support pretty high for the AZ law and against Illegal immigration ... I'm betting some enterprising corp could turn a boycott into a buy-cott.

LOL- and really, what could be more American than that? Making a profit from an attempted blow to business! Hope the entrepreneurial American spirit is still strong enough to do it- and hasn't been suffocated by Govt and trampled by illegals & bankrupted by taxes to support social programs......

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

---

http://www.wfaa.com/news/business/Hispanic-coalition-calls-for-Frito-Lay-boycott-93904779.html

DALLAS — North Texas Latino activists are driving back from Arizona, where they protested the state's controversial immigration law this weekend.

They already have big plans for Monday.

Accion America, Mega March organizers and the League of United Latin American Citizens plan to launch a national boycott against Frito-Lay.

The coalition wants the Plano-based company to drop its name from one the biggest sporting events in Arizona: The Tositos Fiesta Bowl.

"We think by Frito-Lay withdrawing its corporate sponsorship that we will be sending a strong message to Arizona, that its laws are not going to be tolerated by corporate America," said Carlos Quintanilla, president of Accion America.

Frito-Lay's partnership with the college football bowl game started 14 years ago. News 8 called the company for comment, but we have not received a response.

For enforcing immigration law? United Latin American Citizens are a bunch of tards.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG