w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Pat Buchanan: SCOTUS has way too many Jooz

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Of the last seven justices nominated by Democrats JFK, LBJ, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, one was black, Marshall; one was Puerto Rican, Sonia Sotomayor. The other five were Jews: Arthur Goldberg, Abe Fortas, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Stephen Breyer and Elena Kagan.

If Kagan is confirmed, Jews, who represent less than 2 percent of the U.S. population, will have 33 percent of the Supreme Court seats.

White Protestants and Catholics ... still constitute well over half of the U.S. population.

Not in living memory has a Democratic president nominated an Irish, Italian or Polish Catholic.

If Kagan is confirmed, the Court will consist of three Jews and six Catholics (who represent not quite a fourth of the country), but not a single Protestant, though Protestants remain half the nation and our founding faith.

If Kagan is confirmed, three of the four justices nominated by Democratic presidents will be from New York City: Kagan from the Upper West Side, Sotomayor from the Bronx, Ruth Bader Ginsburg from Brooklyn.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=153417

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah, it's a joke. Three Jews / four New Yorkers are supposed to be representative of America?

Ironically, the only borough of New York that is not represented (Staten Island) actually resembles middle America.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Yeah, it's a joke. Three Jews / four New Yorkers are supposed to be representative of America?

The Supreme Court needs to be representative of America? Look at it this way: They're all lawyers. The court, by design and function, will never be representative of America. And it doesn't need to be.

Ironically, the only borough of New York that is not represented (Staten Island) actually resembles middle America.

Staten Island represents Middle America? :rofl:

The Supreme Court needs to be representative of America? Look at it this way: They're all lawyers. The court, by design and function, will never be representative of America. And it doesn't need to be.

They don't all have to be lawyers. That's not a constitutional requirement.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

If Kagan is confirmed (Ms. "Barack Obama is a HERO") her religion will be the least of our worries.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Hey Pat! Don't look too close at Wall Street either! laughing.gif

If Kagan is confirmed (Ms. "Barack Obama is a HERO") her religion will be the least of our worries.

It's not just a religion any more! headbonk.gif

Edited by ##########

If the court was made up of a relative sampling of the American people, there would be at least one atheist on the court. I wonder how Pat would feel about that.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

If the court was made up of a relative sampling of the American people, there would be at least one atheist on the court. I wonder how Pat would feel about that.

I'm sure both PAt and I would trade a couple libs for an Atheist any day.

:D

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

I'm sure both PAt and I would trade a couple libs for an Atheist any day.

:D

Most atheists are liberals. There is not much acceptance of atheists among the members of the God fearing party.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Most atheists are liberals. There is not much acceptance of atheists among the members of the God fearing party.

I think you are wrong, people by and large are more interested in ones views on Constitutional issues and the issues of the day than any plastic spiritual claims.

If the candidate is an Atheist and a lib... of course the opposition will attack on both fronts.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Do you want to try and back that up with some evidence?

I know several atheists and liberal is not quite the word I'd use to describe their political views.

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png