BrownHorse

Wife and Ex-GF Situation?Please Help

62 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have recently married to a wonderful lady through an arriange marriage and I love her more than anything in this world. However,I also have a girl freind who I love to death and can't live without her.Me and my GF have been together for well over a year now and do not have a kid yet(Thank you god)! Initially it was all hunky dorky with 4 times a week and then it dwindled to twice a week. For the past 4 months it has been spotty (may be once a month). Then after the marriage, I returned to the STates and decided to Visit my GF as I was missing my wife so much and just needed something*.Over the weekend I dug out some xx rated magazines hidden in her bedroom closet under Her clothes stack.I was so shocked and couldnt belive what my eyes saw.Last Sunday I told her that I was going to Shopping Center and she was busy with watching Soaps on TV. I drove out of her apartment complex and suddenly realized that I had forgotten my coupons so I returned and what do i see, my girlfreind had one of my best buddies invited to her apartment n doing their thing(i dunno even know how to put this, its so embarrasing). I was shell shocked and she behaved as if nothing happened!! I am disgusted, frustrated and very unhappy. I was not expecting this. I am worried.S,hould we go for counceling? What seems to be wrong with her? I am a very good looking, slim, easy going hardworking guy. I work out everyday and also used to cook her good meals. People, please help me save our relationship.I know i m already married but I still want my GF/EX-GF whatever you want to call, to be a part of my life. I cant see having another man in her life.

I do not know if this is the beginning or something she has been doing all the time in my absence. I am trying to recollect her behavior in the last 6 months or so. Could our souring relationship be because of her new habits orshould i suspect another man in her life? I am very much worried.

I-130

6/08/06 : Sent I-130

07/12/06 : CIS Cashed check and assigned a Case# to my I-130

07/17/06: Received NOA1!

I-129F

07/18/06 : Sent I-129F (New form that includes IMBRA Question)

07/26/06 : Recieved NOA1!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

sorry you are here on a family visa based forum .. and we love our SO .. so you sir don't deserve your wife if you have a gf on the side.. I will give you no support or advice.

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

sorry you are here on a family visa based forum .. and we love our SO .. so you sir don't deserve your wife if you have a gf on the side.. I will give you no support or advice.

LMAOF ! gOOD ONE !! :P:P:P

I-130

I-129F

You are on the wrong forum.

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

It's almost humorous that you ask "should I go to counseling with my girlfriend"?

I don't know.... maybe you should ask your wife!

Seriously though, you're not going to get anything on this forum but people telling you that it's wrong what you're doing, you shouldn't have two women, etc., etc., etc. Now, that said, I understand that arranged marriages and marriage in general in countries like India is not the tradional type of marriage that we have here in the States. So, what you need to do is sit down with your girlfriend and talk to her about the entire situation to see why she would be with this other guy, and what it is that you're not doing for her. (I think maybe the fact that you have a wife may have something to do with it. Women have this thing about not wanting to be "2nd best" and will do whatever they can to find a man that will make them "first choice.") Then you should really sit down and evaluate whether or not you still want this girlfriend in your life too. Obviously you do now, but maybe after you guys really talk about the nature of your relationship, maybe you'll see that it's better in the long run for you to let her go.

I don't know. This is a very interesting situation. If you turn on the Lifetime Channel, there are lots of shows just like this on every day. Maybe watching a few of those will help you decide what you should do. Good luck!

Edited by slim

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

It's almost humorous that you ask "should I go to counseling with my girlfriend"?

I don't know.... maybe you should ask your wife!

Seriously though, you're not going to get anything on this forum but people telling you that it's wrong what you're doing, you shouldn't have two women, etc., etc., etc. Now, that said, I understand that arranged marriages and marriage in general in countries like India is not the tradional type of marriage that we have here in the States. So, what you need to do is sit down with your girlfriend and talk to her about the entire situation to see why she would be with this other guy, and what it is that you're not doing for her. (I think maybe the fact that you have a wife may have something to do with it. Women have this thing about not wanting to be "2nd best" and will do whatever they can to find a man that will make them "first choice.") Then you should really sit down and evaluate whether or not you still want this girlfriend in your life too. Obviously you do now, but maybe after you guys really talk about the nature of your relationship, maybe you'll see that it's better in the long run for you to let her go.

I don't know. This is a very interesting situation. If you turn on the Lifetime Channel, there are lots of shows just like this on every day. Maybe watching a few of those will help you decide what you should do. Good luck!

Start with Jerry Springer. There's all kinds of good advice offered there.

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

People calm down !!! I dont have any girl freind. I wanted to come up with a hot topic and fire some women's brain here and kill some time. I m missing my wife so much as we haven't spoken in like a week :(. its killing meeeeee !!!!

18 Hits and 7 Replies already.. :)

Edited by BrownHorse

I-130

I-129F

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
People calm down !!! I dont have any girl freind. I wanted to come up with a hot topic and fire some women's brain here and kill some time. I m missing my wife so much as we haven't spoken in like a week . its killing meeeeee !!!!

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

May 1, 2006 - Submitted I-129F (Overnight) NSC

May 2, 2006 - NOA1

June 1, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

June 14, 2006 - Notice from CSC it was transferred

June 30, 2006 - Received IMBRA RFE (CSC)

July 5, 2006 - Touched (RFE Received)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED

August 5, 2006 Physical NOA2

August 15, 2006 NVC Received and Sent

August 22, 2006 AIT sent Packet 3

August 22, 2006 Packet 3 got lost in the mail... sending another.. :( :( :(

October 27, 2006 Interview

3dflagsdotcom_chtai_2fawm.gif & 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_co_2fawm.gif

AIT (Taiwan Embassy)

C'mon USCIS Lets get some others approved or else watch for the Trident

brick.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I thought it sounded fishy. I hope your telling the truth if not you are a sick sick man.

Feb. 15/ 07 --- GC approved

Nov. 17/09 -- I-751 sent (Day 1)

Lucky for you that it was not a real situation as I was to curse you out just now!!! :angry:

I'am against men doing this kind of thing to their wives!

lol. i m glad you aint my wife. i would be dead on the ground by now. j/k. NO way, I wud never ever leave my wife until the last breathe of my life. I love herrrrrr demm ittt !!

I-130

I-129F

That's not a subject that's even something to joke about here. I wonder what your wife would say if she came across this post. Very immature.

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married

Lucky for you that it was not a real situation as I was to curse you out just now!!! :angry:

I'am against men doing this kind of thing to their wives!

lol. i m glad you aint my wife. i would be dead on the ground by now. j/k. NO way, I wud never ever leave my wife until the last breathe of my life. I love herrrrrr demm ittt !!

hmmmm you have an uncanny resemblance to your avatar!!!!!!

AOS, EAD, AP, filed on Feb 8, 2006

NOA received Feb 18, 2006

Biometrics done on Apr 21, at St. Paul office..wait some more......

Touched on April 24 and 28

email aproval for AP on May 1

email approval for EAD on May 3

received AP on May 3

received EAD in mail on May 8

start work of June 1

AOS interview in Bloomington on July 19 8am

AOS approved,passport stamped on July 19

as of Dec 10, 2006 still no greencard....waiting and waiting....USCIS says we are approved, and check back in 60 days...no idea what is happening

Dec 18, email stating welcome letter is in the mail

Dec 20, 5 emails saying they ordered production of my new card......

Dec 24...welcome to America letter in the snail mail

Dec 26...GC in hand and all is correct...

NOTE TO SELF..file to lift conditions 04/19/08

04/22/08 filed to lift conditions

05/01/08 package returned wrong form

05/05/08 re-submitted right form to california

05/09/08 cheque cashed

05/13/08 NOA

05/19/08 appointment letter for biometrics received..appointment on 05/28/08 at 11 am at USCIS St. Paul

05/28/08 took my two appointment letters and had my fingerprints done

11/13/08 touched and email stating card production ordered and will be sent to me in 30 days

11/21/08 GC in hand no mistakes expires 11/13/18

Why don't you pass the time by writing a love letter to your wife, since you love herrrrr so much demm ittt, instead of writing trash just to flame the board?

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

11-5-06 Married