Together4ever

Oh my gosh, say a prayer...

40 posts in this topic

I wish him the best of luck... and I think some people don't understand what is necessary to get some movement on cases in the Middle East.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I wish him the best of luck... and I think some people don't understand what is necessary to get some movement on cases in the Middle East.

So lying to get some movement on a case is totally acceptable, since it is a necessity.

Edited by dmartmar

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

So lying to get some movement on a case is totally acceptable, since it is a necessity.

Who are you to judge?

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Who are you to judge?

I have morals and values. You don't, based on your post.

If you had morals and/or values you would not be here to judge another person whose shoes you have never walked in. :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

If you had morals and/or values, you would not be here and judge another person whose shoes you have never walked in.

I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying and questioning the reason(s) for lying.

He was told he needed fingerprints. What's the deal?

He was never told that. You know he's making it up, fraudster.

I wonder if you two are truly in-love with your USC spouses or merely using them for a GC.

Edited by dmartmar

He will tell the man at the gate that he was called in to get his fingerprints done, that he's there to do them and that's that.

Has anyone praising, wishing good luck to and supporting the OP's fiance realized he's going to LIE?

There's always one person to stir the pot. LOL

I'm sure in this situation some individuals might lie. However, don't suppose to know my fiance or his level of intelligence. He was called by the Embassy last week. Thank you.

:lol:

Edited by just_waiting

I would like to say something. I made light of this individual's remarks, but it's all front. I see people do this on VJ who know nothing at all of the people who post here do this and I can't understand why.

dmart...

You are welcomed to your opinion. I don't know you or why you would come and make such allegations about someone you don't even know. Perhaps you're just bored. I don't really know.

I am having an extremely hard time right now emotionally. Fact. I also am under a lot of pressure in my personal life, like any other normal human being. I just want you to know that waking up before yet another 10 hour shift this morning to no reply from the Embassy yet again and a nervous stomach I find this rubbish and I have been sobbing uncontrollably the last 20 minutes.

If this is what you seek to accomplish, well congratulations. I simply can't understand what an individual such as yourself hopes to gain by actions like this. If it put a smile on your face, have a nice day.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
If you had morals and/or values, you would not be here and judge another person whose shoes you have never walked in.

I'm not judging anyone. I'm just saying and questioning the reason(s) for lying.

I wonder if you two are truly in-love with your USC spouses or merely using them for a GC.

Another goob. :wacko: Hope he gets everything worked out so he's on his way! (F)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You dont know squat. Back off, pal.....if you wanna pick on someone, get in the ring. Leave JW alone,she has done no harm to anyone on here.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Who are you to judge?

I have morals and values. You don't, based on your post.

apparently, you have no morals, and just what is the " value " of sloppy finger pointing?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

OK apparently this guy has had a very bad immigration experience in the past with one of his exes, and now spends his life trolling the forums looking for people to insult. He apparently sees fraud and deceit behind every international relationship. Which is interesting, considering he himself is filing yet another petition for a foreign bride.

Anyway, he's been dealt with by the ME/NA group in excellent fashion ! :thumbs:

Jean -- Best of luck to you and Mohammed. There's nothing to lose by trying, and everything to gain. So it's worth a shot.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

No word... either from the Embassy or Mohammed. In 10 minutes I start my work shift and I'm turning my brain off of this stuff. I really hate when this visa thing takes over my life. Yuck.

Jabree, don't worry about the insulting comment. I let it get to me and I should have just seen it for what it was. It's all God's will in the long run. (even said through clenched teeth... lol)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.