76 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i can't believe they make you to wait a year....that's really sad, im so sorry to hear that, have you not even seen your husband for a whole year?

i can't believe they make you to wait a year....that's really sad, im so sorry to hear that, have you not even seen your husband for a whole year?

my husband's interview is coming up, now im worried that his adminstrative processing is gonna take so very long, after reading your posts, i really admire everyone's ability to be patient, but it's just not fair...

ticker.png

ticker.png

Leona & Rashid.png

Filed: Timeline

my husband's interview is coming up, now im worried that his adminstrative processing is gonna take so very long, after reading your posts, i really admire everyone's ability to be patient, but it's just not fair...

Just some how mentally prepare for 5-6 months of this AP/AR doo doos :(

Communicate with your husband all the time. the most important thing is you both vent

but, dont take the stresses out on each other.

shon.gif

Timeline
Just some how mentally prepare for 5-6 months of this AP/AR doo doos :(

Communicate with your husband all the time. the most important thing is you both vent

but, dont take the stresses out on each other.

Thanks for the great advice, i'll keep that in mind :) and im gonna pray for you to have some relief from this balony stuff soon (F)

ticker.png

ticker.png

Leona & Rashid.png

Timeline

hey thts nice , i pray for u 2 , tht he get s his visa soon , and u be 2getha 4 eva , unlike us:( i ve been on ap since april 2k6, i m a male read the very first post in this topic plz.

Timeline
hey thts nice , i pray for u 2 , tht he get s his visa soon , and u be 2getha 4 eva , unlike us:( i ve been on ap since april 2k6, i m a male read the very first post in this topic plz.

Yeah, i did read it, that the DOS is telling you and your wife two different stories...i really hope you would get your visa soon though, inshAllah, just remember Allah is in control and we should just pray to Him, so try not to worry, and keep a positive mind that there might be something good for you in what might seem bad at first... :)

ticker.png

ticker.png

Leona & Rashid.png

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
hi there! any one (a male) been on ap or ar, recived visa recently ????? from pakistan

Yes a K-3 after 364 days of AR and AP.

Mary

Edited by MaryandMian

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

and that would be me :)

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Nope! That doesnt mean Jack #######!

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I agree Ali they said 45 days and ours was 5 months and no two cases have any where near the same AR/AP timelines to verify that come out of Islamabad. All you can do is pray for patience and wait out your processing.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.