gaddha112

pakistan:islambad, calling people on admin review , AR, from pakistan

76 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
been on AP/AR for over 4 MONTHS NOW!!!

129 days toal so far since we've been on AP/AR.

i call DOS 4 times a week, every week, and get the same response

'your husband is still undergoing security checks, there is no more background information we can give at this time'

#######!!

i ask them the following questions every time:

- what is the status of case?

- has the cable been sent to embassy?

- what/how many security checks are pending?

- which checks has he passed?

- i am his wife, why can't you look at you other screens and look for useful info to give me?

i've spoken to all the different operators, barbara, rose, etc and they all give me the same info:

i don't know...... i can't give you that information........we don't have that information now....

are there any other questions i can ask? have you all been getting the same responses from DOS when you call up and ask about your cases? can DOS tell me what check my husband is on (ie check #1 2 3 or 4)???

please help molly!! :wacko: lol

sorry to hear ur story mrs. molly , yea i get the sam response as u , and they do not tell much more than tht , just its still fukin pending. but yeah once i was told tht my clearance was completed on 6 th june 2k6, but neva told me wat sort of clearance. ok the clearnce was done but sum new names popped up so it again went for sec clearance..i called em again same day a lady sed summin same but diff , it was the clearnce was dun but they ve found sum new info on my case and it again went for review........... #######.

i guess they cant tell u info more than tht like wat sort of clrnce etc.

cons ur time line shows tht the interview was on 04/07 then how com its been 126 days of AR AP so far?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know, I don't believe the DOS when they say they found new information on you... I seriously think that the file just sits there half the time until one of them has had enough donuts for the day and gets to work... but guess what, by then there's only 5 minutes of work left! lol...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
As far as I know, I don't believe the DOS when they say they found new information on you... I seriously think that the file just sits there half the time until one of them has had enough donuts for the day and gets to work... but guess what, by then there's only 5 minutes of work left! lol...

man their donuts ar ruinin lives, of innocent ppl. sumbody should slap their asses bak to work .

hey thanx for postin in here , upon callin DOS were u eva told tht they have found sum new info on ur case? or sum new names have popped up so the case is again under review. i was told tht my clearance was done on 6 th o june, but cuz o tht bullshit its unda review again.

bullshit = new info on my case/ new names popped up

Filed: Timeline

'your husband is still undergoing security checks, there is no more background information we can give at this time'

#######!!

- i am his wife, why can't you look at you other screens and look for useful info to give me?

i've spoken to all the different operators, barbara, rose, etc and they all give me the same info:

i don't know...... i can't give you that information........we don't have that information now....

are there any other questions i can ask? have you all been getting the same responses from DOS when you call up and ask about your cases? can DOS tell me what check my husband is on (ie check #1 2 3 or 4)???

I am in the same boat as you all(AP). What number do you dial to talk to some one in DOS? Please share it with me too.

Thanks

Filed: Timeline

#######!!

I am in the same boat as you all(AP). What number do you dial to talk to some one in DOS? Please share it with me too.

Thanks

Dial

202 663 1225

press options

shon.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

in some unrelated good news. My father got his B1-B2 visa today. He was on Security clearance for about three months. The cool thing was it says on the visa that the security clearance was dont yesterday and the visa issued the same way..

That means that the embassy is pretty quick issuing the visa once the clearance is recieved..

one interesting thing was when he applied for the Visa through american express. It Said Donkey ordered. I think that Donkey was ordered in my K-3 case too. I wonder how long VIsas Donkey Mantis takes.

I-129 (Brief Version):

2005-06-05 : I-129F filed with NBC

2005-06-16 : I-129F NOA1

2005-08-26 : I-129F RFE

2005-09-19 : Approved (Confirmation in Email from INS)

2005-11-01 : Interview at the US Embassy, Islamabad

2006-10-31 : Visa Approved (One year of Administrative Processing)

2006-11-02 : Picked up Visa from Amex

2006-11-19 : Arrival in the US POE Chicago

I-765 (Brief Version):

2006-11-20 : Filed I-765

2006-11-28 : NOA1

2006-12-06 : Transfered to CSC

2006-12-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2007-02-17 : Card Production ordered

2007-02-21 : Approved

2007-02-22 : Card Arrived

I-131

2006-08-15 : Applied

2006-09-12 : NOA1

2006-09-19 : Touched

I-130 (Brief)

2004-10-07 : Applied

2007-10-15 : Approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline
in some unrelated good news. My father got his B1-B2 visa today. He was on Security clearance for about three months. The cool thing was it says on the visa that the security clearance was dont yesterday and the visa issued the same way..

That means that the embassy is pretty quick issuing the visa once the clearance is recieved..

one interesting thing was when he applied for the Visa through american express. It Said Donkey ordered. I think that Donkey was ordered in my K-3 case too. I wonder how long VIsas Donkey Mantis takes.

Thats cool about your Dad Ali, congrats!

11-08-05 Interview

11-08-05 A/R with full set of fingerprints

12-23-05 45 day minimum - only fingerprints are back

12-30-05 Still waiting for results at DOS

01-23-06 I-130 Approved (via email on Friday the 13th) (Got to NVC 2/6/06)

01-27-06 Still Waiting - 80th day of A/R

02-08-06 You have got to be kidding me.......

02-16-06 Receive letter from Embassy to return with emails and passports! (DOS complete 1/12/06)

02-19-06 Flight from Karachi to Islamabad

02-21-06 Drops off recent chats and old passport at Embassy

02-21-06 Embassy Issues Visa!!! YaaaaFreeeakinHooo!

02-22-06 Flight from ISL to Karachi (dont get me started on why they could not just hand him his passport yesterday)

02-23-06 - Argue with AMEX for an hour to make them look for the embassy shipment

02-28-06 - He's here..... now off to AOS!

05-12-06 - EAD Card Received

07-23-06 - After 10 weeks, SSN in hand!

07-25-06 - AOS Interview

07-25-06 - AOS 'semi-approved' waiting FBI name check GRR!!

09-23-06 - Welcome Notice in the Mail!!!

08-04-08 NOA 1 Removing Conditions

08-28-08 Bio Appt

01-02-09 Nothing, not even a touch! I was really hoping one step would go smooth.

01-27-09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!! Yaahoo, finally!!! Next Step Naturalization.

11-09-09 N-400 Delivered - Phoenix

03-16-10 Oath Ceremony - Denver CO - DONE! DONE! DONE!

Don't ask me anything, I'm making this up as I go along

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ali congrats on your Dad getting his visa this is very good news.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.