w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Aeromexico cuts Arizona flights in light of new law

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Riight, so now you are advocating Arizona ignore their sovereignty over profit. I am sure your ilk will cheer to see and hear that Arizona's economy is suffering for standing up to illegal aliens. Most sane people are not keen to see a country suffer for standing up for itself, for its right to sovereignty.

You can't process two or more interrelated ideas at the same time can you...

What do they give out for brains in Australia?

486cpudim.jpg

Timeline

I do enjoy these crusades you go on pike. Clearly, your view is that Arizona should bow down to a Mexican airline (:lol:), basically because they don't like Arizonas new laws.

Why do you think that Aeromexico, a for-profit corporation pull it's flights out of Arizona? Do you think its because it endorses illegal immigration over it's bottom line?

Are you really this stupid in person? That was a joke.

You posted:

I highly doubt it, considering Mexico is not even part of the VWP, thus people are required to have the appropriate Visa. Anyone flying from there most likely has legitimate business for being here.

Please explain how this is a joke, where is the humour? What I suspect, is that you've just figured out that what you posted above completely contradicts with what you said earlier in the thread and you can't handle the fact that you're chasing your own tail.

You clearly endorse a foreign airline trying to influence the law of another nation.

I have endorsed no such thing anywhere in this thread - much less "clearly" as you claim.

Are you for ###### real or what? You cannot have it both ways. You either support Arizona for standing up for their international right to sovereignty or you don't. The rest is misguide horseshit.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Their problem is with Mexicans, not illegal immigrants. That they think this is great proves it.

My problem is with low-skilled immigrant workers. I honestly don't have a problem

with illegal German PhDs overstaying their visas. If Mexicans were flocking across

the border to create new innovative technologies and foster economic growth, I wouldn't

have a problem with them either.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Are you for ###### real or what? You cannot have it both ways. You either support Arizona for standing up for their international right to sovereignty or you don't. The rest is misguide horseshit.

Yes BY, I am quite "for ###### real".

I don't agree with illegal immigration, but that doesn't mean that I have to agree with, and jump on board with every crackpot idea that comes down the pipe from politicians who have clearly written a dubious law as a means of manipulating the Federal Government.

BTW you wrote:

You clearly endorse a foreign airline trying to influence the law of another nation.

This is patently untrue - I would like a retraction.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol: ok.

I am sure there are Mexicans who sneak in via cruise liners too. Let's shut it all down.

and how many cruise liners dock in arizona? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

My problem is with low-skilled immigrant workers. I honestly don't have a problem

with illegal German PhDs overstaying their visas. If Mexicans were flocking across

the border to create new innovative technologies and foster economic growth, I wouldn't

have a problem with them either.

I generally agree. Though one positive factor that low-skilled immigrants provide is that they are probably "efficient consumers". What I mean by this is that because of their low/unsteady wages their savings rate may be very low. Lets assume they only save 2%. Taxes aside if one million dollars is paid to a group of them, 980,000 will re-enter the economy. You give (post tax) 1 million to a wealthy person and they may save 20% so that only 800,000 re-enter.

Now my logic may go out the window if they are sending a high percent back to mexico....but most I see barely scrape by.

Does this economic "bump" offset their environment/civic costs to local, state, and Feds, probably not.

Edited by Sousuke

I generally agree. Though one positive factor that low-skilled immigrants provide is that they are probably "efficient consumers". What I mean by this is that because of their low/unsteady wages their savings rate may be very low. Lets assume they only save 2%. Taxes aside if one million dollars is paid to a group of them, 980,000 will re-enter the economy. You give (post tax) 1 million to a wealthy person and they may save 20% so that only 800,000 re-enter.

Now my logic may go out the window if they are sending a high percent back to mexico....but most I see barely scrape by.

Does this economic "bump" offset their environment/civic costs to local, state, and Feds, probably not.

I think you have to consider other aspects beyond their efficient consumerism as well. Whether or not one can reasonably draw any particular conclusion is another matter - these people are undocumented, that means that they skew the known statistics without our being able to know by what factor.

I used the example of agricultural workers earlier. The considerations are, could the US compete in the production of labour intensive produce without the use of low paid low skilled workers? If the US can't compete, what are the implications of having to import this produce? I am not making a judgment as to whether it is right, fair or proper to pay a worker at these levels that are below state minimum wage levels and I know there are those who would like to remove these minimum wage limits as well. The point is, can we know what the consequences would be when we don't know what the contribution really is? I have to conclude that we cannot, so to blithely state that there are no downsides to no longer using low-skilled immigrant workers is ridiculous.

Edited by Madame Cleo

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

:lol: ok.

I am sure there are Mexicans who sneak in via cruise liners too. Let's shut it all down.

Arizona is LandLocked, right? no 'port of call' or 'sea port' ?? maybe is river dock somewhere?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

How Strange ! No AIR FLIGHTS from Mexico into Air-i-zona now? How Very Cool !!

cough cough - ya can't exit the POE without being reviewed by a Federal Officer at CBP.

Federal Jurisdiction first, then State jurisdiciton after exiting Immigration.

cough cough.

What are these Mexicans Thinking ???

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Arizona is LandLocked, right? no 'port of call' or 'sea port' ?? maybe is river dock somewhere?

Not all illegal aliens enter the US via AZ.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I used the example of agricultural workers earlier. The considerations are, could the US compete in the production of labour intensive produce without the use of low paid low skilled workers? If the US can't compete, what are the implications of having to import this produce? I am not making a judgment as to whether it is right, fair or proper to pay a worker at these levels that are below state minimum wage levels and I know there are those who would like to remove these minimum wage limits as well. The point is, can we know what the consequences would be when we don't know what the contribution really is? I have to conclude that we cannot, so to blithely state that there are no downsides to no longer using low-skilled immigrant workers is ridiculous.

What the pro-is mob fail to answer is how does allowing low skilled labor into the country assist those that are already living in poverty? Furthermore, you deliberately ignore the success and ultra high standard of living enjoyed by countries that have a small population and a negligible illegal alien problem; resulting in low unemployment and higher salaries.

It's not rocket science, it's a matter of supply and demand. Eco 101.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

What the pro-is mob fail to answer is how does allowing low skilled labor into the country assist those that are already living in poverty? Furthermore, you deliberately ignore the success and ultra high standard of living enjoyed by countries that have a small population and a negligible illegal alien problem; resulting in low unemployment and higher salaries.

It's not rocket science, it's a matter of supply and demand. Eco 101.

:lol: The rocket science you continually fail to bring to the table is that which connects your rambling conclusions to anything I actually post. What am I advocating in the post I made BY? What leads you to believe I am part of a 'pro-mob' and what has any of that to do with small countries and their economic success or lack thereof? Right, NOTHING!

Edited by Madame Cleo