w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Aeromexico cuts Arizona flights in light of new law

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sadly, the proof of your claim is not in this thread. The proof of mine absolutely is.

The law "works" because a Mexican Airline is suspending flights to Arizona. That's a real gem there, BY. I got a good laugh out of that one!

Their problem is with Mexicans, not illegal immigrants. That they think this is great proves it.

Fact is, Aeromexico's move is going to do a lot more to hinder legitimate trade and commerce than it will to hinder illegal immigration.

But that's ok. Who wants to trade with those Mexicans anyway?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Sadly, the proof of your claim is not in this thread. The proof of mine absolutely is.

The law "works" because a Mexican Airline is suspending flights to Arizona. That's a real gem there, BY. I got a good laugh out of that one!

Actually it was s joke.

The overreaction of Mexican airlines will and should have little bearing on the state of Arizona. Arizona is not going to be strong-armed by some Mexican airline.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Their problem is with Mexicans, not illegal immigrants. That they think this is great proves it.

Fact is, Aeromexico's move is going to do a lot more to hinder legitimate trade and commerce than it will to hinder illegal immigration.

But that's ok. Who wants to trade with those Mexicans anyway?

They're sweaty and smell of cilantro.

This is good news for US airlines, as they will fill the gap.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Actually it was s joke.

Like ** it was. :rolleyes:

The overreaction of Mexican airlines will and should have little bearing on the state of Arizona. Arizona is not going to be strong-armed by some Mexican airline.

Who do you think is Arizona's biggest trading partner?

Like ** it was. :rolleyes:

Um having I not spent the last few days talking about the borders? You really do fail in deductive reasoning.

Timeline

Um having I not spent the last few days talking about the borders? You really do fail in deductive reasoning.

You don't know what deductive reasoning is.

You wrote:

Pike, over the years you have illustrated time and time gain that you have about as much common sense or deductive reasoning as a rock.

Now if you were joking, as you claim, then I can logically assume that the above statement has the opposite meaning to what you wrote; and is, in fact, a complement.

Based on past treatment, I suspect that you do not much like me, I can assume therefore on that basis that you meant what you said, in the manner in which you said it.

Ergo, you were not joking. Which makes you a liar.

Who do you think is Arizona's biggest trading partner?

Riight, so now you are advocating Arizona ignore their sovereignty over profit. I am sure your ilk will cheer to see and hear that Arizona's economy is suffering for standing up to illegal aliens. Most sane people are not keen to see a country suffer for standing up for itself, for its right to sovereignty.

Ergo, you were not joking. Which makes you a liar.

I highly doubt it, considering Mexico is not even part of the VWP, thus people are required to have the appropriate Visa. Anyone flying from there most likely has legitimate business for being here.

Timeline

Aeromexico is huge in Arizona :lol:

Or was.

Don't worry, he's just hoping that Qantas will get more business ;)

Yeah who needs to know anything about Arizona to claim with brash authority that a major airline suspending routes into the State isn't going to have any adverse impact on the local economy?

BY probably has never been to Arizona, nor has any plans to go there. But he knows the truth, because... HE JUST KNOWS ALL RIGHT!?

Timeline

I highly doubt it, considering Mexico is not even part of the VWP, thus people are required to have the appropriate Visa. Anyone flying from there most likely has legitimate business for being here.

Did you just figure that out?

And yet... the law "works" :wacko:

Don't worry, he's just hoping that Qantas will get more business ;)

Yeah who needs to know anything about Arizona to claim with brash authority that a major airline suspending routes into the State isn't going to have any adverse impact on the local economy?

BY probably has never been to Arizona, nor has any plans to go there. But he knows the truth, because... HE JUST KNOWS ALL RIGHT!?

I do enjoy these crusades you go on pike. Clearly, your view is that Arizona should bow down to a Mexican airline (:lol:), basically because they don't like Arizonas new laws.

Did you just figure that out?

And yet... the law "works" :wacko:

Are you really this stupid in person? That was a joke.

You clearly endorse a foreign airline trying to influence the law of another nation.