MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Happy birthday Nat!

Morning Den, How are you this morning.

I'm feeling good this morning. The weather has been cool the last couple of days here in Atlanta. I'm loving it. Wish I could be enjoying it with my hubby instead of sitting at this desk until 4:30 p.m. :angry:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm feeling good this morning. The weather has been cool the last couple of days here in Atlanta. I'm loving it. Wish I could be enjoying it with my hubby instead of sitting at this desk until 4:30 p.m. :angry:[/b]

I feel you on that, hubby has to literally yank me off him in the mornings.

TAMH

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning yardies!

Tamh thanks for the info you posted mama.

From my understanding, it could be 3 things why this is happening: enlarged thyroid, tumor, medications or just that it happened & my cycle will go back to normal on it's own. They checked my thyroid, it's fine, no medications I'm taking has that effect so now I wait to do the MRI...

Happy Birthday Nat, I bet the biggest gift for you right now would be a coupon book! Lol I love you Nat!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Goodmorning yardies!

From my understanding, it could be 3 things why this is happening: enlarged thyroid, tumor, medications or just that it happened & my cycle will go back to normal on it's own. They checked my thyroid, it's fine, no medications I'm taking has that effect so now I wait to do the MRI...

Happy Birthday Nat, I bet the biggest gift for you right now would be a coupon book! Lol I love you Nat!

They also states that it could be caused by stress as well. Try and stay calm until you get the MRI results. See below.

Physiological causes (i.e., as result of normal body functioning): pregnancy, breastfeeding, mental stress, sleep, hypothyroidism &Prescription drugs

TAMH

Timeline

Your most welcome mama. Speaking of kohl's, I went there yesterday and I got me 2 Levi's Jeans. They cost $34.99 each with 60% off so total price was $13.99 and I had $25.00 in kohl's cash & coupons so I ended up spending $3.16. :dance: :dance:, I've been taking a lesson or two from Nat.

It's just a wonderful feeling when you and hubby are compatible.

Morning Always, hope that lil one don't give you a hard time today.

Good Morning and Thank you not so bad this morning

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Nat HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Goodmorning yardies!

LOL@ coupon book...matter of fact I need one or two books myself. Time to get back to saving! :yes:

Happy Birthday NAT!!!Have a blessed day

Morning everyone will miss you guys today heading out..See you guys this afternoon

Morning! I think we're FB friends now! Yay! have a great day...likkle more!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Morning, ladies!

Thanks for the BDay wishes.

DaDa, my friends are taking me to Brennan's! I'm very excited about that because this New Orleans restaurant's Houston branch was destroyed by fire during Hurricane Ike. It only recently re-opened. They have a mountain of pralines to take from as you leave the restaurant.

KJ, you're pretty close. I told my sister I want a coupon organizer. I was looking at the binder systems some couponmom.com people have & almost drooled; they looked SO good.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Morning, ladies!

Thanks for the BDay wishes.

DaDa, my friends are taking me to Brennan's! I'm very excited about that because this New Orleans restaurant's Houston branch was destroyed by fire during Hurricane Ike. It only recently re-opened. They have a mountain of pralines to take from as you leave the restaurant.

KJ, you're pretty close. I told my sister I want a coupon organizer. I was looking at the binder systems some couponmom.com people have & almost drooled; they looked SO good.

Enjoy your special day!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dens, in a way it's good that it was more information they needed and not, say, another medical. You were able to get the info right away (for not much money) and send it back to them instead of waiting to schedule appointments. :thumbs:

DaDa, one of the reasons it wouldn't have made sense to send $$ for a bigger cake is the cost of actually sending the money. I don't want to pay an $11 fee to send a few bucks.

Yes mam.... I hear all of you loud and clear....

:thumbs: Me too!!!

Me 3...I love JA for life! :lol:

Yes mam.... I hear all of you loud and clear....

Morning Dada! How are you this morning?

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes, it is carnival, your all invited next year April...come on down and have a blast...I just got in and I am tired..Tomorrow is another day.

Sugar wait mi lost.. Are you here or in VI? Yuh man is in JA? Can you let me know me knoa the scoop please.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.