MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin - Part 26!

4,303 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies! What's cracking? I've been out the loop with trying to transition into moving into the house and work and all.

KJ, you going to be fine lil' Mama! Hugs to you.

Finesse, make some time for you Mama! You deserve it...

Lady C, you did the right thing! Was she serious? mad.gif

Always, I hope you get over the morning sickness soon!

------------------------------------------------------------

Well we got our RFE today in the mail yesterday. It had to do with my I-864 of all things. I only submitted my tax info for 2009 and my side business had a major loss with all the deductions and all...needless to say...they wanted more evidence of my income...are you serious? Well I spent all morning pulling copies of bank statements, pay stubs for past 6 months, etc. I took an extended lunch to go and send the response and supporting docs on off. Please keep Den and I in your prayers. rose.gif Dang side business that I had to dissolve cause it was a major pain...ughhh! mad.gif

Hey DW, Lord brought you this far and will continue to see you through.. I will say a prayer for you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok cool, will accept

We need to do a roll call on FB because I know im missing a few people from VJ.

Anyhoo ladies im out..mi ah guh ah mi yard

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

OK Ladies, I out going to take the boys to the carnival village, do a little wuking up, eating and drinking..ITS CARNIVAL BABY!!!! plus i done work for the week. Food fair tomorrow, jouvert thursday, children parade friday with horse race, adult parade and fireworks sat.. LAWD I wish mi man was here... I miss him, but got to push on through...LATA rofl.gif

Timeline

Sounds like fun Sugarapple...enjoy the rest of your week.

Hi Honey...are you feeling any better?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK Ladies, I out going to take the boys to the carnival village, do a little wuking up, eating and drinking..ITS CARNIVAL BABY!!!! plus i done work for the week. Food fair tomorrow, jouvert thursday, children parade friday with horse race, adult parade and fireworks sat.. LAWD I wish mi man was here... I miss him, but got to push on through...LATA rofl.gif

SAY WHAT carnival :crying: I wanna go but now I have a friend in VI :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

have fun :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot:

So listen to dis mess. G babymother sent me a message last week saying she was keeping a farewell party for Jaheim and she bought a cake but it was too small and she wanted me to send money for her to buy a bigger cake :blink: ???? She must be smoking some big head splif. Any hoo now she wants money to buy him shoes to come up with. Whay cant she send him with what he has. So since I have all kinds of issues right im goona stay quiet cause if I ever open my big mouth all hell will break loose. What yall think?

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!

NO tengo nada que decir... m0922.gif c0701.gif

Afternoon Yardies! What's cracking? I've been out the loop with trying to transition into moving into the house and work and all.

Lady C, you did the right thing! Was she serious? :angry:

Well we got our RFE today in the mail yesterday. It had to do with my I-864 of all things. I only submitted my tax info for 2009 and my side business had a major loss with all the deductions and all...needless to say...they wanted more evidence of my income...are you serious? Well I spent all morning pulling copies of bank statements, pay stubs for past 6 months, etc. I took an extended lunch to go and send the response and supporting docs on off. Please keep Den and I in your prayers. (F) Dang side business that I had to dissolve cause it was a major pain...ughhh! :angry:

Sorry to hear about RFEs...

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

:rofl::rofl: Nat I did not even think about the cost of sending the money

What! That's the FIRST thing I think of when someone wants money sent.

I almost think we should open a bank account that will strictly be used for sending $$ to JA & give the ATM card to a trustworthy person there. Then transfer $$ to that account when fulfilling requests. That way there's only an ATM fee, which is much cheaper than moneygram/western union fees.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Gotta love our Nat happy_face_money_in_eyes_hg_clr.gif

Alright ladies have a great evening its 4:18 so Im going to sneek out of here early to go see my bestie, make sure she is doing ok

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Finesse has been on my mind.. I hope she is okay. Post partum aint no joke. I think some time by herself even for a few hours because she is breastfeeding will do her some good. Like pampering herself at the spa or something like that. She just doesnt have the twins, she has her son too. She needs a break.

I hope she's okay.

KJ I wish you all the best with this girl...

KISSTEETH..mi neva send none. And him have more dan shoes.She lucky

Thanks mama.

Right!!!

Boo boo don't be upset, at least what you have is treatable. It couldve been worse. Just let the docs do what they do best mi sista!heart.gif I really have to log off, I will miss you guys...

Eh, I'll be much better when I find a definite answer as to why this is happening.

KJ everything will workout all right do not get to upset it easier to say then hear I know but I believe and know God will work it out for you.

Lady C- I agree you did the right thing. You are doing more then enough.

Thabks Always.

Well we got our RFE today in the mail yesterday. It had to do with my I-864 of all things. I only submitted my tax info for 2009 and my side business had a major loss with all the deductions and all...needless to say...they wanted more evidence of my income...are you serious? Well I spent all morning pulling copies of bank statements, pay stubs for past 6 months, etc. I took an extended lunch to go and send the response and supporting docs on off. Please keep Den and I in your prayers. (F) Dang side business that I had to dissolve cause it was a major pain...ughhh! :angry:

Thanks Ash :blush:

Hopefully after you send in the requested paper work, everything will be ok.

Damn a new thread :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good afternoon ladies

I know you aint talking with all the personal info you give us :rofl:

Yes she called the ambulance and went to the ER, she was having double blurred vision, dizzyness, and pounding headaches. They gave her a MRI/CAT Scan/and 3 shots of Morphine./

after 4 hours they gave her a Spinal tap, she was in there for 8 hours.

They put her on bed rest for 2 days

Im going to see her after I get off from work

Hey JQ, I hope your friend is okay. What did they say was wrong with her?

JQ I reveal NORMAL things, but that stripping while doing the deed ain't normal :rofl:

Things are great between hubby and, he makes the transition for me pretty smooth as he does everything possible to make me comfortable.

There have been no arguments and I pray it remains this way( cause God knows over the last couple a yrs we've had our fair share of arguments. I think we'll be fine cause we understand each other and knows what each of us exceptions are.

You know TAMH, this is the first time I ever hear you mentionn hubby, maybe I missed it somewhere but anyhow, it's good that you two are getting along.

I see your interview is next week, is that so or your timeline is off :unsure:

Nat, you are not the only one that complains about the cost to send money to JA, that's why I always cry broke so my sisters know never to call Krystle coz she's mean and I say yup :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Free fig newtons!

Become a fan of fig newtons on Facebook & then you can print a $1 off fig newtons coupon. You can print up to 2. CVS has fig newtons on sale this week for $1! I just got my 2 free boxes.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Dills we were at the mall last night getting him stuff. The BM is acting like he is going to Meet Queen Elizabeth or President Obama when he step off the plane. CHO!

im sorry this struck me as being funny lol

LAWD mi sis thanks fi remind mi. I have to pick up the chest of drawers tonight blink.gif

Your welcome...

Thanks so much Tee, that was a simplified answer and basically exactly what the doc said!

Thanks for the well wishes from everyone as well. I'm just trying not to stress about it because I easily break down, I'm teary eyed as I'm writing this...

LadyC don't send no damn money, Jaheim can't eat more than a slice of that cake and I am POSITIVE him must have atleast 1 pair a shoes!

I cant take all the credit, TAMH posted info in part 25 too. Maybe you missed it...its us "Tracey's" its in our nature to help! I owe her for the wonderful sale she put me onto with Kohl's... Thanks Tray :)

Timeline

Lady C, you did the right thing! Was she serious? mad.gif

Well we got our RFE today in the mail yesterday. It had to do with my I-864 of all things. I only submitted my tax info for 2009 and my side business had a major loss with all the deductions and all...needless to say...they wanted more evidence of my income...are you serious? Well I spent all morning pulling copies of bank statements, pay stubs for past 6 months, etc. I took an extended lunch to go and send the response and supporting docs on off. Please keep Den and I in your prayers. rose.gif Dang side business that I had to dissolve cause it was a major pain...ughhh! mad.gif

Well mama Im sorry to hear about the side business and the RFE, but on a positive note, you are obviously a great record keeper and was able to produce so forward on!!!! Again, you got this sis, Im claiming it for you!smile.gif

Timeline

SAY WHAT carnival crying.gif I wanna go but now I have a friend in VI kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

have fun crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

Yes, it is carnival, your all invited next year April...come on down and have a blast...I just got in and I am tired..Tomorrow is another day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.