yankepeach

I can't breath

9 posts in this topic

I have our I-129F(s) ready.....I think.....I hope.....Oh my gosh, I had better have it ready, as it is to be shipped out Monday with a Wednesday delivery to the U.S.C.I.S. in California. I have already made a date with my "Rain Man" (my endearment for him) to sit down Sunday and go through each and every page of all three packages, that are exactly alike. Am lucky as he arrived stateside just last week, so this process wont be so long....I hope. Oh and three packages.... as one goes back with him, a second copy in case them folks get igitfied.... and then of course the original. And when I say these packets are identical.... I mean identical....right down to the notarized letters of intent and the baby snot that got mixed in with the coffee stains. I was so ####### about this information and evidence, I sure hope these folks don't send that dreaded R.F.E. Am afraid I would go ballistic. I mean come on....I had to get ink for my printer three different times. I spent hours upon hours creating contents sheets and organizing and screaming at the printer to bleeping bleepity bleep and bleeping print right. My poor fiance......he has watched me getting these together for a couple months now and just shook his head when I would go off the deep end after I learned something new that made me change something in the packets or that a form wasn't the most updated and accepted. I swear at times....yeah at times I was even dreaming about copying, scanning and printing documents and evidence for years upon years.......Okay so it wasn't a dream....it was a reality nightmare.

Okay ...... So the long and short of this little rant and panicked speech....... I wanted to thank all y'all for all the answers and knowledge that helped me get this stuff done....the right way....and that much closer to having my fella ,,,,Home and for all the other questions I aint asked......well not yet.

I feel like I am stepping onto a wild roller coaster......But ....even though I am not ...NOT....not at all a fan of roller coasters.....I can look up and see him, and know I wouldn't hesitate to get into all of the wildest roller coasters you could think up, just to step into his arms. Wish us luck y'all.....we join the ranks as of Monday morning.post-81170-12720648606173_thumb.jpg

You can stand me at the gates of hell, but I wont back down.
AOS Filed 02/01 however used wrong forms
refiled 2/22
NOA 3/1
BIO 3/18
Transfer 3/14
Touched 3/18
AP Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
EAD Approved 4/14(WASN'T UPDATED ON SIGHT OR TEXED TILL 4/18)
GREEN CARD APPROVED WITH NO
INTERVIEW AND NO HAVING
TO TRANSCRIBE HIS SHOT RECORDS! 4/18!(WASN'T NOTIFIED TILL 4/19)

Applied for lifting of conditions 02/27/2013
NOA1 March 4
BIO April 2

RFE received 07/25

Returned RFE recieved 08/19

NOW WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH

APPROVED 9/9/2013

Good luck!! And may your visa journey be Speedy!!! :):star:

Invictus..

Out of the night that covers me,

Black as the Pit from pole to pole,

I thank whatever gods may be

For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance

I have not winced nor cried aloud.

Under the bludgeonings of chance

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

Looms but the Horror of the shade,

And yet the menace of the years

Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,

How charged with punishments the scroll.

I am the master of my fate:

I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

AOS Timeline

08-Sep-2010 Married
28-Sep-2010 Mailed AOS packet via Express Mail
29-Sep-2010 Received @ Chicago Lockbox
18-Oct-2010 Received 797C NOA for Biometrics appointment
22-Oct 2010 Biometrics appointment (orig sched for 10/28)
29-Oct 2010 RFE (missing signature)
03-Nov Received RFE @ Chicago Lockbox
17-Nov Case transferred to California
24-Nov "Touched" Now being processed at USCIS office
30-Nov "Touched again"
03-Dec May calls Senator Joe Courtney's office for help getting EAD/AP approved
15-Dec Received AP in mail, no notification via e-mail/txt website doesn't show approval
16-Dec EAD Approved (SMS/E-mail) USCIS indicates it was approved yesterday?
18-Dec EAD Card arrived in mail
25-Mar 2011 GC Arrived

31-May 2013 10yr GC approved

I hope your visa journey is a short one! Just let us know if you ever need help :)

Our naturalization timeline
1/12/2015 - Application sent to Phoenix service center by USPS priority mail

1/14/2015 - Package received in Phoenix

1/16/2015 - NOA date (hard copy received 1/22)

1/20/2015 - Check cashed

2/09/2015 - Biometrics

2/11/2015 - In line for interview

3/28/2015 - Hard copy interview notice received

4/29/2015 - Interview at Chicago field office - Approved!!!

5/22/2015 - Oath ceremony - Now a US citizen!!!!!!

Thank you, VisaJourney!!!!!

"Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love... It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."- Anonymous

an1cHsK0g000610MTNsc3wxMDAwOTk4c2F8V2Uga

Good luck

k37hm7.png

03-06-10 Mailed N-400

03-17-10 Check cashed

03-19-10 NOA received

03-22-10 Biometrics sent

04-09-10 Biometrics appointment

06-14-10 Interview Date

06-22-10 Received letter for Oath

07-02-10 Oath ceremony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I have our I-129F(s) ready.....I think.....I hope.....Oh my gosh, I had better have it ready, as it is to be shipped out Monday with a Wednesday delivery to the U.S.C.I.S. in California. I have already made a date with my "Rain Man" (my endearment for him) to sit down Sunday and go through each and every page of all three packages, that are exactly alike. Am lucky as he arrived stateside just last week, so this process wont be so long....I hope. Oh and three packages.... as one goes back with him, a second copy in case them folks get igitfied.... and then of course the original. And when I say these packets are identical.... I mean identical....right down to the notarized letters of intent and the baby snot that got mixed in with the coffee stains. I was so ####### about this information and evidence, I sure hope these folks don't send that dreaded R.F.E. Am afraid I would go ballistic. I mean come on....I had to get ink for my printer three different times. I spent hours upon hours creating contents sheets and organizing and screaming at the printer to bleeping bleepity bleep and bleeping print right. My poor fiance......he has watched me getting these together for a couple months now and just shook his head when I would go off the deep end after I learned something new that made me change something in the packets or that a form wasn't the most updated and accepted. I swear at times....yeah at times I was even dreaming about copying, scanning and printing documents and evidence for years upon years.......Okay so it wasn't a dream....it was a reality nightmare.

Okay ...... So the long and short of this little rant and panicked speech....... I wanted to thank all y'all for all the answers and knowledge that helped me get this stuff done....the right way....and that much closer to having my fella ,,,,Home and for all the other questions I aint asked......well not yet.

I feel like I am stepping onto a wild roller coaster......But ....even though I am not ...NOT....not at all a fan of roller coasters.....I can look up and see him, and know I wouldn't hesitate to get into all of the wildest roller coasters you could think up, just to step into his arms. Wish us luck y'all.....we join the ranks as of Monday morning.post-81170-12720648606173_thumb.jpg

May you have good luck with your visa journey (F)

K-1 Visa

11/03/09:I-129F sent to VSC

11/06/09:NOA1

03/02/10:NOA2 !!!

05/24/10:Interview!!-Approved!

POE: 28th June

AOS

07/20/2010: AOS sent

07/21/2010: Received at Chicago Lockbox

07/27/2010:text and email notifications received,cheque cashed!

07/30/2010:NOA1 received for EAD

08/02/2010:NOA1s for AOS/AP received

08/11/2010: AP touched

08/18/2010:I-485 transferred to CSC

08/19/2010:I-485 touched, 08/24: I-485 physically in CSC now,08/25 :I-485 touched

08/27/2010:put in service request with USCIS for Biometrics letter

09/08/2010:AP approved and EAD touched

09/11/2010:AP and EAD touched

09/14/2010:Biometrics walk-in successful (10/01/2010:Original biometrics appt)

09/13/2010:AP last touched

09/14/2010:EAD card production ordered and AOS touched

09/15/2010:EAD and AOS touched

09/20/2010:Received AP in the mail

09/24/2010:EAD in mail

10/13/2010:GC card production ordered

10/14 and 10/15: AOS touched

10/20/2010: GC received- Done with USCIS till June,2012

My humble blog:

http://songbird24.wordpress.com/

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Wales
Timeline

Best wishes for a smooth and speedy journey!

K-1 Visa / I-129F

January 11, 2010 - I mailed K-1 Visa I-129F Petition Overnight Express Mail

February 25, 2010 - Notice date of NOA2 (read the e-mail notice on his birthday 2/26/2010)

May 12, 2010 - Interview - Approved!!!

May 25, 2010 - received Visa back in time to make May 26th Flight :)

June 9, 2010 - Married!!!

AOS:

November 1, 2010 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP to Chicago via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation

November 03, 2010 - Delivered 9:57 am, CHICAGO, IL 60603

November 10, 2010 - Received 3 e-mail & text message NOA1s from USCIS

November 12, 2010 - Received 3 NOA1s hardcopy in mail

November 19, 2010 - Received Biometrics appointment letter in mail

December 3, 2010 - AOS - I-485 transferred to CSC

December 13, 2010 - Biometrics Appointment - Milwaukee, WI - 10:00 a.m.

January 10, 2011 - AOS Touch - I-485 - Still in Initial Review

January 19, 2011 - Complete Congresswoman inquiry paperwork and deliver it to Congresswoman's office

January 20, 2011 - Received e-mail & text message saying status updated : USCIS says AOS approved & card production ordered.

January 21, 2011 - Received multiple e-mails/texts regarding updated statuses on both AOS & EAD, some confusing!

January 26, 2011 - Received Legal Permanent Resident card in mail.

ROC:

January 2013 - Filed ROC & Received approval in June 2013

N-400 / Naturalization:

2020 - Started Naturalization ppwk prior to COVID pandemic, and when we couldn't get passport photos at local AAA office - set it aside

March 2021 - Finishing Naturalization ppwk and filing ASAP

October 4, 2022 - ASAP turned into putzing and putting off...and finally filing on 10/4/22.

11/25/22 - Received notice of N-400 Interview on 1/5/23

1/5/23 - Naturalization Interview

2/9/23 - Naturlization Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.