The_Dude

Poll: Most Tea Party Supporters Say Their Taxes Are Fair

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

As Tea Partiers gather for today's rally in Boston, home of the original Tea Party protest in 1773, 42 percent of Tea Party supporters think the amount of income taxes they'll pay this year is unfair, according to a new CBS News/ New York Times poll.

Yet while some say the Tea Party stands for "Taxed Enough Already," most Tea Party supporters - 52 percent - say their taxes are fair, the poll shows. Just under one in five Americans say they support the Tea Party movement.

However, those most active in the Tea Party are less satisfied with the amount of income taxes they will pay. Fifty-five percent of Tea Party activists - those who have attended a rally or donated money - (about 4 percent of Americans overall) say their income taxes are unfair.

Americans overall are more likely than Tea Partiers to describe the income taxes they'll pay this year as fair - 62 percent do, according to the poll, conducted April 5 - 12.

Majorities across all income levels say their income taxes are fair, as do most Republicans and Democrats.

Source

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If this was a gunfight, you'd be dead because you're more than intellectually slow on the draw.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/251917-poll-most-tea-party-supporters-say-their-taxes-are-fair/

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Dave, it's when you actually "try" to be funny that you Epic Fail.

Your jibes are about as on target as a drunken cowboy trying to shoot the side of a barn with a six shooter at 500 yards.

Timeline

If this was a gunfight, you'd be dead because you're more than intellectually slow on the draw.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/251917-poll-most-tea-party-supporters-say-their-taxes-are-fair/

I knew it had to be an aberation. Thanks for proving me right. You're an imbecile.

Timeline

I knew it had to be an aberation. Thanks for proving me right. You're an imbecile.

This coming from the fool who used the exact same thread title and didn't notice I'd been there and done that. Get with the program, Mr. Magoo.

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So what does the tea party really stand for then?

gardenblog1-732493.jpg

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

This coming from the fool who used the exact same thread title and didn't notice I'd been there and done that. Get with the program, Mr. Magoo.

OK Corky, I'm sorry, but I had copy and pasted the article, and then had to do a bit of work. I came back and hit the button to post it. I didn't see your posting of it. That doesn't change the fact that you have three brain cells fighting over the same thought. You haven't made an intelligent post yet. Get back to work, the fries are burning.

Timeline

OK Corky, I'm sorry, but I had copy and pasted the article, and then had to do a bit of work. I came back and hit the button to post it. I didn't see your posting of it. That doesn't change the fact that you have three brain cells fighting over the same thought. You haven't made an intelligent post yet. Get back to work, the fries are burning.

I actually believe your lame excuse. What I don't believe is that you've ever made a sensible post but I haven't read them all. Then again I don't have drink the entire ocean to know it's salty either.

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Timeline

I actually believe your lame excuse. What I don't believe is that you've ever made a sensible post but I haven't read them all. Then again I don't have drink the entire ocean to know it's salty either.

Well, you wouldn't know, you don't tend to actually read people's posts. Nor do you make a point that is relevant to the topic at hand. But I wouldn't expect less from a french fry jockey like yourself. Go back to reading your comics and leave the politics to those who have a reading comprehension above the third grade.

Timeline

Well, you wouldn't know, you don't tend to actually read people's posts. Nor do you make a point that is relevant to the topic at hand. But I wouldn't expect less from a french fry jockey like yourself. Go back to reading your comics and leave the politics to those who have a reading comprehension above the third grade.

Still waiting for your answer, big mouth, on another thread. I could time your slow azz with a freakin sundial.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/251933-local-tea-party-leader-who-suggested-shooting-hispanics-now-is-wanted-by-cops-tweets-arm-yourself/

David & Lalai

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Timeline

Still waiting for your answer, big mouth, on another thread. I could time your slow azz with a freakin sundial.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/251933-local-tea-party-leader-who-suggested-shooting-hispanics-now-is-wanted-by-cops-tweets-arm-yourself/

Sorry again, I have a life, I don't get off work and sit at my computer all night long reading this #######. You should go get a life though. Good luck with that gomer.

Sorry again, I have a life, I don't get off work and sit at my computer all night long reading this #######. You should go get a life though. Good luck with that gomer.

\

Speakin of Gomer .........wassssup Homer?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow