w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

15 year old girl accused of selling 7 year old sister for sex

58 posts in this topic

Whoa Nelly, come back from that tangent....

I don't argue that the people are probably lower income. But assuming lower income always = black or hispanic, well that's just wrong.

It's an inside joke. I was being sarcastic as a certain member here at VJ is always posting crime stats showing that more crime is committed by blacks and hispanics. And then denies being a racist.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

TRENTON — Police in New Jersey's capital say a 15-year-old sold her 7-year-old sister to have sex with as many as seven men and boys.

a savage place it is, NJ, and full of savage people.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It's an inside joke. I was being sarcastic as a certain member here at VJ is always posting crime stats showing that more crime is committed by blacks and hispanics. And then denies being a racist.

Statistics are racist? Or publicizing truth that doesn't fot a theory is racist? Which? Or condemning hundreds of thousands of people to living in squallor is racist?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Statistics are racist? Or publicizing truth that doesn't fot a theory is racist? Which? Or condemning hundreds of thousands of people to living in squallor is racist?

My reply wasn't about you, although if the shoe fits.........

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Whoa Nelly, come back from that tangent....

I don't argue that the people are probably lower income. But assuming lower income always = black or hispanic, well that's just wrong.

WHO and where was any assumption of race /income relationship made? Please copy that post and paste it.

FWIW plenty of well-to-do suburban boys/men and girls/women go into the ghetto to score. This 15 year old could easily have been a suburban girl with a severe drug problem.

Bet?

Gary And Alla

Timeline

My reply wasn't about you, although if the shoe fits.........

Doesn't matter who a ridiculous post was "about". You said that someone is a racist because they post "statistics" Statistics are not racist

Gary And Alla

I would have taken the bet that it was a black or hispanic group.

personally i dont see why it matters for the purposes of the thread. whether or not its reflective of an implied defect in low-income blacks or hispanics is totally irrelevant to the conversation. whether or not it is a 2 income well educated white family who had kids mearly as accessories or ornaments to be shown of like some crystalware may be a little relevant but not much more than the other thing. even people of low economic and education have no excuse for this no matter what color, what neighborhood, what income level, or what education level should expect better of themselves, as should all who read this. i for one prefer the colorblind approach.

Ok, what the 15 year old did was absolutely morally reprehensible, sick, evil, etc. I am horrified.

I am also horrified at the men who were at this party. I hope they are all caught, and punished to the full extent of the law.

whats more is that I dont think even the prison population takes very kindly to these types of offenders. does beg the question though what to do with underaged boys that partook in sex with a willing 15 year old partner. of course anyone who does anything of a sexual nature to a 7 year old should be locked up for life, but is a 15yo w a 15yo really a crime if its consentual? prostitution is prostitution of course and we could argue about whether or not there is really a victem if the age and consent issues are settled but i really dont think thats relevant to discussing the debaucherous nature of this entire incident top to bottom.

Being colorblind is good I guess. Almost as effective as burying ones head in the sand.

Also never said if it was right or not but that I would have taken the bet that it was a black or hispanic group.

just didnt think it was relevant or useful in this particular discussion, or most discussions for that matter. I guess it does have its place in a small number of discussions, but i thought it might take focus away from the heinous nature of this particular post by taking bets on the color or economic standings of the perpetrators or absent parents.

very few discussion on the multiple aspects of damaged race relations in this country ever start from a point of common sense, so if we're going to have a discussion about that it at least deserves its own thread seperate from this post.

Edited by Dan T