tamilselvi1078

flying with 2 kids

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Ladies!

My husband, our 2 kids, and I are traveling to India in May. I am freaking out!!!!! Our kids are 2 years and 6 months old. I have so many questions..... I know we need to take stroller, but I don't wan to take 2 strollers.. Will they let us take double stroller on the plane? Please post your experiences in traveling with young kids.. Any tips for flying with kids...

11-22-04-- mailed I-129f

12-06-04 NOA 1

2-16-05 NOA 2 online Approval

2- 19-05-NOA 2 Approval receipt in mail

3-08-05 NVC assigned case number

3-10-05 Letter from NVC saying they completed processing on our case and will be forwarding our file to US Consulate in Chennai.

3-11-05 NVC forward our case to Chennai, INDIA

3-29-05 Received an email from Consulate in Chennai. Interview date May 12, 2005.

4-6-05 Fiance received the appointment letter

MAY 12,2005--INTERVIEW----- VISA APPROVED

6-2-05 WELCOME HOME Prem!

7-30-05 WEDDING DAY!!!!

8-5-05 AOS/EAD/ papers sent in

8-10-05 NOA's for AOS, EAD

12-02-05 EAD approved

12-05-05 EAD received (dated Oct.14)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Topic moved from Off Topic to Regional Discussion Asia South.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moved again - while Off Topic is probably the best fit it is unlikely the OP would get serious responses there and while the Asia South Regional is the next most likely forum, it doesn't have a lot of traffic, so I am moving the post here as this is a more active forum in hopes that the OP will get some useful responses.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.