Ju&Ja

Fake marriage

66 posts in this topic

What do we know about the husband?

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I know for you it's not funny because she got back and you were getting really to laugh with the others who "wished her

the best return in US". And stop talking about immigration fraud until you have proof of that (there is something called

libel if you never heard about that...).

And your statement shows that you care too much about this :"Oh, I was wondering something, and I thought about it a couple times..."

I hope that she gets the last laugh just because you are too annoying...I also hope that God will give you more wisdom...

Why are you putting God into this ? And right now I am VERY serious... I wouldn't have laughed if she has gotten caught by the immigration, like I am not laughing now because she got in the USA I am almost amazed and this story tells me that immigration is not that bad.

Now, between you and me, and on this one I will stay polite, you know nothing about me, about my feelings, about who I am so YOU stop being annoying.

Timeline

Um is this not immigration fraud punishable by prison. Or has everyone gone all (low class) ghetto with this anti-snitch attitude.

If I knew someone was working the system, I'd be calling USCIS.

I would never call USCIS like I would never call 911 if I see someone drinking beers and driving, I am not their puppy... I just think that it is sick to play with the immigration like this and to put yourself in a very dangerous situation EVEN when ppl around you ring the alarm bell

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Um is this not immigration fraud punishable by prison. Or has everyone gone all (low class) ghetto with this anti-snitch attitude.

If I knew someone was working the system, I'd be calling USCIS.

You are free to do whatever you wish...nobody can stop you or the OP.But just make sure that you are really reporting a fake marriage before you start the whole thing...Just because someone doesn't share the OP's or your opinion doesn't mean that he/she is low class or ghetto...

I wish you will discover many many fake marriages and report them immediately!!!( that way the lawyers can make more money trying to prove their clients innocence and if the lawyers are good the person will get their GC... that is your system the one you are trying to protect...)

Good bless your good soul!

01/16/2010 Sent AOS Package (I-131,I-485,I-765)

01/19/2010 Package received in Chicago, Received date on NOA

01/25/2010 Date on the back of the check with MSC number NOA Notice date

01/27/2010 Check cashed

01/28/2010 Touch on I-131,I-485, I-765 (also the notice date on biometric appt)

01/29/2010 NOA hard copies received

02/01/2010 Biometrics letter maild by USCIS

02/04/2010 Received biometric letter

02/09/2010 Biometrics done walk-in and I-765 /I-485 touched

02/12/2010 Biometric appointment scheduled

03/12/2010 Interview letter received

04/15/2010 Interview day!8:45 am the interview went well and I was told to wait for the answer 2-4 weeks

04/15/2010 3:00pm Text and e-mail- Card production ordered Status DocumentProduction/Oath Ceremony

04/16/2010 I-485 touched

04/19/2010 Welcome notice received (notice date 04/15/2010)

04/20/2010 Text msg case updated: 2nd card production ordered

04/21/2010 I-485 touched

04/22/2010 Text :Approval notice sent.Status changed to Post-Decision Activity

04/23/2010 I-485 touched

04/26/2010 Received GC (postmarked on 04/23/2010)

Timeline

You are free to do whatever you wish...nobody can stop you or the OP.But just make sure that you are really reporting a fake marriage before you start the whole thing...Just because someone doesn't share the OP's or your opinion doesn't mean that he/she is low class or ghetto...

I wish you will discover many many fake marriages and report them immediately!!!( that way the lawyers can make more money trying to prove their clients innocence and if the lawyers are good the person will get their GC... that is your system the one you are trying to protect...)

Good bless your good soul!

You can totally have your opinion and tell it but you don't. You just point your finger without knowing anything and you put God in all of your post like if this guy had some times to support your bad thoughts...

The irony is...you have no proof that she has committed marriage fraud. Yet your actions show that you do care, and I'm with smiley on this one...

Why do I need proof ? I don't want to report her, I am just telling the story.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

You can totally have your opinion and tell it but you don't. You just point your finger without knowing anything and you put God in all of your post like if this guy had some times to support your bad thoughts...

Just go over your posts and read again and maybe you'll realize who has the bad thoughts...

01/16/2010 Sent AOS Package (I-131,I-485,I-765)

01/19/2010 Package received in Chicago, Received date on NOA

01/25/2010 Date on the back of the check with MSC number NOA Notice date

01/27/2010 Check cashed

01/28/2010 Touch on I-131,I-485, I-765 (also the notice date on biometric appt)

01/29/2010 NOA hard copies received

02/01/2010 Biometrics letter maild by USCIS

02/04/2010 Received biometric letter

02/09/2010 Biometrics done walk-in and I-765 /I-485 touched

02/12/2010 Biometric appointment scheduled

03/12/2010 Interview letter received

04/15/2010 Interview day!8:45 am the interview went well and I was told to wait for the answer 2-4 weeks

04/15/2010 3:00pm Text and e-mail- Card production ordered Status DocumentProduction/Oath Ceremony

04/16/2010 I-485 touched

04/19/2010 Welcome notice received (notice date 04/15/2010)

04/20/2010 Text msg case updated: 2nd card production ordered

04/21/2010 I-485 touched

04/22/2010 Text :Approval notice sent.Status changed to Post-Decision Activity

04/23/2010 I-485 touched

04/26/2010 Received GC (postmarked on 04/23/2010)

Filed: Timeline

Well, you present this story as if you have concrete evidence. Now you admit it's all just speculation. It's honestly quite lame that you care so much about this, lame that you let your 'friend' leave without so much as a warning like any normal person would do, and lame that you have to update this thread so you can express your bewilderment that she got back in....prolly despite your secret hopes it'd end up in a most spectacularly horrible way of her being detained/deported/etc.

What she did by leaving and returning was wrong, I'm not defending that. And it is her responsibility to have found out before she left. That much is without dispute.

Timeline

Just go over your posts and read again and maybe you'll realize who has the bad thoughts...

I know perfectly what I wrote and what I think. I hate when ppl try to sneek and don't play the system game because it put all of the others (honest) ones in trouble. This is what I thought and this is what I still think. I have many friends who got married and stayed in the USA to adjust status and I was so happy for them because they were really in love. It is not the case here and I think that it is unfair. And I still think that you are pointing your finger for nothing. If you wanna give your opinion go ahead, ask questions and say what you think but please stop playing the "I am better than you" game, and putting God in the scenario doesn't help you being credible.

Timeline

Well, you present this story as if you have concrete evidence. Now you admit it's all just speculation. It's honestly quite lame that you care so much about this, lame that you let your 'friend' leave without so much as a warning like any normal person would do, and lame that you have to update this thread so you can express your bewilderment that she got back in....prolly despite your secret hopes it'd end up in a most spectacularly horrible way of her being detained/deported/etc.

What she did by leaving and returning was wrong, I'm not defending that. And it is her responsibility to have found out before she left. That much is without dispute.

I did tell her to not do that. And once again I wouldn't be happy to see her deported, I would think "well, you knew it and did it anyway", like I already said to you, you know anything about me so please stop judging. I don't call speculations when somebody is saying "####, the old guy got cold feet, he doesn't want to marry me anymore, I absolutly have to find a new hubby before to go back to France". I didn't recorded the convesation so no it is not a proof but it is not speculations either.

I updated the post to tell ppl that everything went well, what is wrong about that ? And apparently you care a lot too, because you keep visiting this post, reading it and replying to it...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

is this the daily drama thread?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Oh I forgot to say : I love you too...

is this the daily drama thread?

Apparently, you in ? :blink:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

p0508.gif

t2633.gif

Edited by besaangel

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Apparently, you in ? :blink:

lemme grab my popcorn. :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!