Gumbolette

Why there are pinays out there who feels so conceited about theirselves once they arrived here in the States?

153 posts in this topic

:thumbs::clock::pop:

:pop::clock::P:pop:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

:pop::clock::P:pop:

Come on Tina, please tell me that the show isn't over yet. Lol

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:D :D :D uhmmm yesterday there is a very hot thread here that was closed and now this thread is really getting hot too... B-) B-) B-) uhmmm but i think this will be over now.. since the OP already said thank you for making her thread a delightful one.. and rheanick and perge are both professional i think this thread will not be as like the other thread yesterday... right girls... ;) ;) ;)

have fun reading guys... will gonna work now.... ^_^

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
:reading: Interesting! Tsismosa :secret: din ako nuh :bonk::rofl::jest: Buti nalang merong ganito para malibang naman at minsan ay malimutan ang kabang dala na papalapit na interview LOL!

03/30/2010----I-129F sent to Vermont Service Center via USPS

03/31/2010----Received in Vermont- USPS Tracking

04/01/2010----NOA1

04/06/2010----Touched

04/08/2010----NOA1 Hardcopy

06/16/2010----Touched

06/17/2010----RFE (email)

06/18/2010----Touched

06/22/2010----RFE (mailbox)

06/23/2010----send back RFE response to VSC via USPS Express

06/24/2010----VSC received the RFE response - USPS TRACKING

06/28/2010---- Response to RFE received, and case processing has resumed.

06/30/2010----Touched

07/01/2010----Touched

07/20/2010----NOA2 APPROVED!!!!!!!!

07/26/2010----NOA2 Hardcopy Received

07/26/2010----CFO

07/27/2010----NVC send the papers to USEM

07/30/2010----USEM MANILA RECEIVED the package

07/31/2010----Received NVC notification

08/9-10/2010--Medical Exam PASSED!!!

08/24/2010----INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!

09/28/2010----POE -DFW

10/02/2010----WEDDING!!!

AOS

1/11/11......AOS/AP/EAD Filed

1/14/11......NOA1 via text/email received

1/18/11......NOA1 hardcopy received

2/8/11.......Biometrics taken

2/14/11......AOS transfered to CSC

3/9/11.......AP/EAD APPROVED

3/11/11......AOS APPROVED...GC CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

3/18/11......GREENCARD on hand

5/31/11......Driver's License on hand! yippeee!!!

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

:D :D :D uhmmm yesterday there is a very hot thread here that was closed and now this thread is really getting hot too... B-) B-) B-) uhmmm but i think this will be over now.. since the OP already said thank you for making her thread a delightful one.. and rheanick and perge are both professional i think this thread will not be as like the other thread yesterday... right girls... ;) ;) ;)

have fun reading guys... will gonna work now.... ^_^

ahh ung kagabi na nag iinarte dahil ung husband nya eh ginagastos ung pera sa anak ng ex kalive in partner na namatay na....

USAR

Oct.8 2009 - arrived in USA (CR1 visa)

Nov. 2009 -- GC for 2 yrs received

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

May. 2011 --- graduated for my bachelor degree

Sept. 1, 2011 --- Driver License Renewed ( till 2017)

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Oct. 2011-------- Filed N400

Jan. 2012 ------ Biometrics and Interviewed at same time

Jan. 17 2012 ---- Sworn In

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THIS POST CONTINUE OPENED... I WOULD CHALLENGE YOUR LAST POST AND CALL YOU HYPOCRITE!

if you continue along the line of the above, i'll suspend your access to this thread permanently.

eta: and that also goes for anyone else stirring up trouble.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

ahh ung kagabi na nag iinarte dahil ung husband nya eh ginagastos ung pera sa anak ng ex kalive in partner na namatay na....

Your post above violates two TOS as stated below:

1) Starting a topic duplicating a previous topic or portion of a topic that was determined to be a violation of the Terms of Service by a Moderator.

2) Making comments in a post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, or otherwise instigate an argument.

Please be warned that you will be recommended for suspension if you continue with the personal attacks.

Edited by Pinay Wife

hello fellows!

interesting topic. been in your shoes O P. and i think will always will be. but, i think the best way to handle this situation is just ignore, pass and move on with out lives. filipinas/filipinos who ignores doesnt deserve attention for next time if you still encounter them. to tell you the truth, we just moved in a state where theres tons of filipinas and i only spoke to 2 filipinas. one filipina at the mall was so nice, she approached me with the opening word "day madami ako perfume dito" lol. so i laughed and we had a little chit chat. one at the filipino store and she was nice. we spoke taglish lol, with my husband around. he didnt mind. i met a lot of filipinas at the mall. i smile, they don't smile me back. i don't care, lol. i have a filipina friend on fb that is a certified bragger. she post everything she got from her husband. like her shoes, bags, her backyard, her sectional sofa, her new lamp, her yellow polished nails/feet, her 2 lcd tv's, they've been there and here, blah, blah, so many too mention. my friends from phils are really annoyed with her. it's true that when you came from a poor family and you came to the U.S. you tend to have a combulsion and delirous due to the nice stuff around you.

when it comes to clothes, i think there's nothing wrong to wear a nice one as long as you can afford it. i wear mine coz i have some from xmas gifts, bday gifts, anniversary gifts. but take note, i don't show my butt checks on public unless we go to the beach :luv: as my husband say; "wear sexy not slutty", toink, lol.

Hee hee! Naka-relate ako sa "certified bragger" na mentioned mo. Sa totoo lang, ang aking BFF ay certified bragger at post niya lahat sa FB mga photos ng mga nabili niya ng husband niya kasi jobless naman siya pero lahat meron siya at pati persian cat na nakuha nila sa shelter ay documented din sa FB niya. Ako ay nalokah at na-windang dahil ako may work pero can't afford kami ni hubby dahil inuuna namin bayaran ang mortgage ng bahay at mga bills. Pero si BFF ko eh araw-araw nagsa-shopping at ayaw niya sa walmart dahil panget daw at cheap ang mga binibenta doon kaya target, jc penny, macy's at kohl's lang siya shopping at syempre nalokah ako lalo dahil sa walmart nga ako nagwo-work. Pero my lips are sealed na lang kasi nga best friends kami. Natatawa na lang ako at everytime na may get together kami eh palagi siyang over dressed for the occasion. One time eh nagsuot siya ng romper kagaya ng sinusuot ni Kim Kardashian at tinanong ko kung bakit may leggings at cardigan na suot kasi daw malamig eh 80 degrees kaya ang temperature. Yun pala ay ayaw ipakita ang naglalakihan bilbil at super laking mga hita at braso. Pero ako ay naaawa sa asawa dahil siya ang nagtatrabaho pero ang wife ay walang ginawa kundi mag-shopping. Baka mga maisama na siya sa mga certified hoarding buried alive na napapanood ko sa TLC sa super kung mag-hoard biniro ko siya minsan. Sabi niya ay konti pa nga lang daw ang gamit na nabili niya.

Sabi naman ni hubby eh tumahimik na lang daw ako dahil kami may sariling bahay at sila ay nagre-rent laang. He he!

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Timeline

waahhhh..ngstart n ulit ata ang tagayan dito.....hehehe...mga mare calm down..... :bonk::bonk:

what would I do without the love you give me.

http://www.slide.com/r/OCQnah5Yvj-ae3fW-YNXizAEbWcGzFT1?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

I-129F

09-18-09 I-129F sent Fed-Ex

09-21-09 package was signed for at service center

09-23-06 touched

09-26-09 received NOA1

12-18-09 touched!!!!

12-19-09 got the approval email and text !!!!!

12-21-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 received NOA2

12-24-09 NVC received approval!!!!!

01-05-10 NVC told me under Additional Processing!!!!!

01-11-10 NVC sent to manila!!!!!

01-15-10 Manila received DHL

01-20-10 Set interview dates for 02-08-2010

01-25-10 Medical - PASSED!!THANK GOD..

02-08-10 Interview- PASSED!!!! PRAISE GOD..

02-11-10 Received VISA!!!!!GOD IS GREAT..

02-23-10 Bye Phil.Welcome USA!!!Be with me GOD

flight Hawaiin Air leaves 7:50pm arrives 11:59pm in Phoenix!!!!

02-23-10 ARRIVED @ PHOENIX...yepeyyyy........

04-16-10 OUR WEDDING....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-21-10 Applied SSN

04-28-10 SSN Recieved

flag.png

waahhhh..ngstart n ulit ata ang tagayan dito.....hehehe...mga mare calm down..... :bonk::bonk:

hehehehe........ :no: ...I just made a general comment,no one in particular :no: :no: :no: ...no way.... B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

Edited by oliver-chris

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

About the topic ...

There's a lot of reason for people to do that...I really dont have a problem to my friends flaunting(tama ba term?)all the expensive items they bought..maski si pareng Louie Vuitton or mareng COCO pa yan..i am just happy for them pinasasaya sila ng munting bagay na meron sila :D:D:D ..I also have a filipina friend na everytime kaming magchikahan we request na she speak in english,she can speak really good visayan also which is not good in our part because we cant speak that dialect that is why we are requesting it..about the accent as long na naiintindihan ko walang problema,they are really great friends..About namn dun sa mga hindi nmamansin...baka hindi lang napansin or nahihiya na..I actually sometimes are one of the hindi napapansin,my husband will tell me na nakakita sya ng naypi/noypi but it is too late for me to smile at her/him nakalagpas na(pasensya na tlaga)..dun nmn sa mga di tlaga namamansin o mga tlagang nagmamaganda,bahala na sila,basta ako nagawa ko na ang parte ko(mainis man ako me magagawa ba ko,bubuwistin ko lang ang sarili ko..sayang lang isang gilit na nman sa noo ko un :rofl::rofl::rofl: )..baka mga hindi lang nakapag almusal ng maayos kaya sira ang araw :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ah basta, no matter what controversy's or issues going on with other filipinas, I'll still stand by and give all my support to all filipinos who give honor to our beloved Phils. So, go, go, go Miss Maria Venus Raj! Get the crown for Miss Universe 2010. Support her by voting online.

I voted for Ms. Philippines, Ms. USA and Ms. Malaysia

Miss Universe 2010

August 23 2010 9/8c

NBC Television Network

Timeline

hehehehe........ :no: ...I just made a general comment,no one in particular :no: :no: :no: ...no way.... B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-) B-)

:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::wacko::wacko::wacko:

what would I do without the love you give me.

http://www.slide.com/r/OCQnah5Yvj-ae3fW-YNXizAEbWcGzFT1?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

I-129F

09-18-09 I-129F sent Fed-Ex

09-21-09 package was signed for at service center

09-23-06 touched

09-26-09 received NOA1

12-18-09 touched!!!!

12-19-09 got the approval email and text !!!!!

12-21-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 touched!!!!

12-23-09 received NOA2

12-24-09 NVC received approval!!!!!

01-05-10 NVC told me under Additional Processing!!!!!

01-11-10 NVC sent to manila!!!!!

01-15-10 Manila received DHL

01-20-10 Set interview dates for 02-08-2010

01-25-10 Medical - PASSED!!THANK GOD..

02-08-10 Interview- PASSED!!!! PRAISE GOD..

02-11-10 Received VISA!!!!!GOD IS GREAT..

02-23-10 Bye Phil.Welcome USA!!!Be with me GOD

flight Hawaiin Air leaves 7:50pm arrives 11:59pm in Phoenix!!!!

02-23-10 ARRIVED @ PHOENIX...yepeyyyy........

04-16-10 OUR WEDDING....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-21-10 Applied SSN

04-28-10 SSN Recieved

flag.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ah basta, no matter what controversy's or issues going on with other filipinas, I'll still stand by and give all my support to all filipinos who give honor to our beloved Phils. So, go, go, go Miss Maria Venus Raj! Get the crown for Miss Universe 2010. Support her by voting online.

I voted for Ms. Philippines, Ms. USA and Ms. Malaysia

Miss Universe 2010

August 23 2010 9/8c

NBC Television Network

Ay ako din...i vote only her and nothing but her...hahahaha the rest rate ko ng 1 or 2..hahahahaha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.