one...two...tree

Thank you, Steven

118 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Steven --

For the first time in our nation's history, Congress has passed comprehensive health care reform. America waited a hundred years and fought for decades to reach this moment. Tonight, thanks to you, we are finally here.

Consider the staggering scope of what you have just accomplished:

Because of you, every American will finally be guaranteed high quality, affordable health care coverage.

Every American will be covered under the toughest patient protections in history. Arbitrary premium hikes, insurance cancellations, and discrimination against pre-existing conditions will now be gone forever.

And we'll finally start reducing the cost of care -- creating millions of jobs, preventing families and businesses from plunging into bankruptcy, and removing over a trillion dollars of debt from the backs of our children.

But the victory that matters most tonight goes beyond the laws and far past the numbers.

It is the peace of mind enjoyed by every American, no longer one injury or illness away from catastrophe.

It is the workers and entrepreneurs who are now freed to pursue their slice of the American dream without fear of losing coverage or facing a crippling bill.

And it is the immeasurable joy of families in every part of this great nation, living happier, healthier lives together because they can finally receive the vital care they need.

This is what change looks like.

My gratitude tonight is profound. I am thankful for those in past generations whose heroic efforts brought this great goal within reach for our times. I am thankful for the members of Congress whose months of effort and brave votes made it possible to take this final step. But most of all, I am thankful for you.

This day is not the end of this journey. Much hard work remains, and we have a solemn responsibility to do it right. But we can face that work together with the confidence of those who have moved mountains.

Our journey began three years ago, driven by a shared belief that fundamental change is indeed still possible. We have worked hard together every day since to deliver on that belief.

We have shared moments of tremendous hope, and we've faced setbacks and doubt. We have all been forced to ask if our politics had simply become too polarized and too short-sighted to meet the pressing challenges of our time. This struggle became a test of whether the American people could still rally together when the cause was right -- and actually create the change we believe in.

Tonight, thanks to your mighty efforts, the answer is indisputable: Yes we can.

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

Timeline

It you print about 10 copies of that, you can wipe you wimpy liberal bunghole with it. Think of it as an executive order signed by the President for a naive Congressman, and about as worth as much.

One big step towards universal coverage. You should be happy about that.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

One big step towards the armed citizenry leading REVOLUTION!

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline

In a perverted, psychopathic way, I am getting aroused. Now, excuse me while I string some barbwire, and spend the rest of the night cleaning my weapons. Can a Pinay shoot a rifle? I guess we will find out. :ph34r:

Timeline

In a perverted, psychopathic way, I am getting aroused. Now, excuse me while I string some barbwire, and spend the rest of the night cleaning my weapons. Can a Pinay shoot a rifle? I guess we will find out. :ph34r:

I've got extra tin foil if need body armor to go with your hat.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ok - who the #### is Steven, and what's his VJ username here?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I wonder how Ewok feels about gun-freaks using his site to advocate domestic terrorism.

How about flaming liberals, who are also pro 2nd A, and who don't advocate domestic terrorism? :D

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I wonder how Ewok feels about gun-freaks using his site to advocate domestic terrorism.

Domestic terrorism? What are you smoking?

I'm not advocating anything. Just talking about the concept that when a government is out of control, we live and adhere to the Declaration of Independence.

Didn't say to do anything though, despite how you so choose to read something.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

One big step towards the armed citizenry leading REVOLUTION!

Is that the nutters with guns united club?

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow. This is very fvcked up.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg