rebeccajo

Holy Hot Approvals Batman!

24 posts in this topic

Congratulations all of you and for those that are still waiting, hang in there!

Helen

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

have just heard from California. The original was filed February 13, 2006 and returned a few days later because of the fee. It was received again in Nebraska on March 10, 2006. That does mean that you are subject to the new law. The file was sent for processing to California and was placed into their system on June 23, 2006. The contact said that it appears that nothing has been sent to you yet in regard to the additional information that would be required. Because of the backlog of cases and the new law, there is no indication as to when this petition would be complete. She has this office as a contact and said that I should check again at the end of September. If you want me to continue to monitor the petition, please let me know and I will create a file.

--------------------------------

Pat Andrews

Caseworker

Dearborn District Office of the

Honorable John D. Dingell (MI-15)

(313) 278-2936 - Office <> (313) 278-3914 - Fax

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
have just heard from California. The original was filed February 13, 2006 and returned a few days later because of the fee. It was received again in Nebraska on March 10, 2006. That does mean that you are subject to the new law. The file was sent for processing to California and was placed into their system on June 23, 2006. The contact said that it appears that nothing has been sent to you yet in regard to the additional information that would be required. Because of the backlog of cases and the new law, there is no indication as to when this petition would be complete. She has this office as a contact and said that I should check again at the end of September. If you want me to continue to monitor the petition, please let me know and I will create a file.

Pat Andrews

Caseworker

I'm sorry to heart that, Jamie, but at least you know for sure now that you are subject to IMBRA. I called today also and found out they haven't yet sent me my IMBRA RFE, so since our June dates are close, I'll keep my fingers crossed that we both get our RFE's soon. And let's hope we both get our NOA2's before the end of August! :yes:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Pat Andrews

Caseworker

well ####### back to square one :angry:

now you are in the imbra zone. we control the horizontal. we control the vertical...........

hopefully you'll get that rfe soonest and express it back icey (F)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Pat Andrews

Caseworker

Just hang on there...and let them monitor...a pressure can help expedite. :thumbs: God bless, iceyspots!

We are also waiting for our NOA2. Prayers for all of us waiting! (F)

04/22/06:I-129F -TSC
04/25/06:I-129F -CSC;NOA1(Rcvd Date)
05/01/06:NOA1(Notice Date)
06/23/06:Email fr CSC-IMBRA RFE
06/30/06:IMBRA RFE mail)
07/05/06:I-RFE reply
07/17/06:USCIS rcvd I-RFE reply
08/30/06:NOA2 Approved!
09/05/06:NOA2(mail)
09/26/06:Email fr NVC-to Emb;case #:MNL2006764XXX
10/06/06:VISA APPT:*ANY WORKDAY 0700AM*daughter age-ing out
10/16-17:St. Luke's Medical Ext Clinic
10/18/06:Emb Intrvw APPROVED!
10/25/06:VISAS(K1&K2s)delivered;CFO for stickers
11/08/06:To the U.S.!
11/14/06:WEDDING!
11/22/06:Applied SSN(married name)
11/15/06:INFOPASS appt (for 3):AOS-DORA
11/27/06:Applied AOS w/ 2daughters;got accepted;interviewed same day(D1)
12/09/06:Received by mail 3 NOA1s
12/15/06:SSN print-out picked up
12/18/06:SS card&Biometrics appt notices in mail(D22)
12/26/06:Biometrics at ASC,USCIS Dallas-North(D30)
01/26/07:Email:Notice mailed 1/25 welcoming the new PR(K1&K2-9y/o)(D61)
01/31/07:Welcome letters(mail)(D66)
02/01/07:Card production ordered 1/30(D67)
02/05/07:Email:Approval notice sent 2/04(D71)
02/06/07:GC's in the mail! (D72)
12/11/08:Sent application for removal of conditions (I-751)
12/19/08:Received by mail receipt notice
12/30/08:Received by mail biometrics appointment for Jo and receipt notice for daughter
01/05/09:Received by mail biometrics appointment of daughter
01/13/09:Biometrics appointment of Jo and daughter
06/17/09:Email:Card production ordered
06/30/09:Email:Approval notice sent
07/06/09:Ten-year GC's in the mail!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Felicidades por todos!

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

Please don't get me wrong. I am very happy for anyone getting through the USCIS nightmare as quickly as possible, but...... why are they doing MAY and JUNE petitions now!!! For Gods sake where is the fairness in that!! I just want out of the pit so I can move on!!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

It doesn't seem fair Gary....but ya have to remember who we're dealing with....the USCIS. Since when is anything they do fair? *sigh*

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn