ursy

WHIRLWIND APPROVALS

81 posts in this topic

What an a$$hole you have turned out to be.

Why don't you go somewhere else and unload your miserable BS.

Sh!t, we are here to support one another, if all you have to offer is this, you should just go away.

I am sure most others agree!!

Don't go away mad, just go away!!!!

You guys+gals really make me laugh. :P:D:lol::luv::thumbs::no:

lets have fun. I know you all like your foreign buys, but please watch that they are really into you as opposed to just coming to America. Thats my point in a nutshell.

About this congratulations stuff, I suggest we have a smiley/button that will say 'congratulations' and everyone can just add their name instead of scrolling through 3 pages of congratulations repetitions, people who dont even know each other.

No wonder my pages on this site take so long to open!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, who wants to read 5 pages of congrats? Asante they congratulate and dont really mean it ...its a way they can gain those ridiculous blue squares.

ahhhhhhh a psychic in our midst......how exciting

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Well Damnit, princess_ Damnit,

You certainly don't live up to your title. Loser to the core...If you side up with asante, you are a freaking idiot... Piss off already!!!!!

I don't care about squares, I care about an approval, as does everyone else!! What is it that you care about?

Yea, who wants to read 5 pages of congrats? Asante they congratulate and dont really mean it ...its a way they can gain those ridiculous blue squares.

Filed: Timeline

mrc how about kiss your green card chaser on the cheek goodnight.

William your a loser and you piss off. How come they are so many threads about post boosting? What the boxes and squares define how much of a loser these grown people are posting congrats when they dont give a damn.

Luzy is a Filipino floozy

You are a fcuking TROLL!!!! ** off won't you!!!!!!!

Get the hint A$$hole!!!

William your a loser and you piss off. How come they are so many threads about post boosting? What the boxes and squares define how much of a loser these grown people are posting congrats when they dont give a damn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Why are you even here? You have no information about a fiance(e) or spouse filled out. Are you that bored, or maybe that miserable, that you need to fill your life by coming on here posting this type of stuff? Of course you are free to be here, nobody can make you leave, but what are you trying to accomplish by posting this stuff?

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

I-129F Sent:------------03-04-2006

I-129F NOA1:-----------03-10-2006

I-129F NOA2:-----------03-20-2006

Case Reopened:-------06-22-2006

Touched:---------------06-24-2006

RFE Sent E-mail:-------07-19-2006

Touched:---------------07-20-2006

IMBRA RFE Received:-07-24-2006

RFE Sent Back:--------07-24-2006

RFE Received:---------07-25-2006

RFE Received Notice:--07-26-2006

Touched:---------------07-27-2006

Touched:---------------07-28-2006

Touched:---------------07-29-2006

Touched:---------------08-09-2006

Touched:---------------08-10-2006

RE-APPROVED:--------08-16-2006

NVC Received:---------08-21-2006

NVC Sent to Embassy:-08-25-2006

Embassy Received:----??????????

Filed: Timeline

AP I dont have to fill out a timeline nor signature just cuz everyone else does. Posting what stuff ? I can make a comment to whomever or whatever comment I choose. They sure do and they arent nice unless they are being kissy kissy with other members who tell them what they want to hear. Why dont you comment on them they use curse words every other sentence? Guess Im not in the sloppy sweet holier than thou clique around here and a post booster ####### but it doesnt bother me one bit.

Luzy is a Filipino floozy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.