ursy

WHIRLWIND APPROVALS

81 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I KNOW THERE HAVE BEEN A LOT OF APPROVALS LATELY . ANY DENIALS??????

May 2001 Met online

May 2005 Finally Made first visit

May 2006 Second visit

]uly 17, 2006 mailed I-129F to TSC

July 18, 2006 received delivery notification from USPS

July 21, 2006 NOA1 mailed from CSC

July 26, 2006 NOA1 received from CSC

Oct 20, 2006 NOA2

Nov 15 2006 Left NVC

Mar 1 2007 Interview Date

Mar 6 2007 Visa Granted

Mar 17 2007 JfK POE (enjoyed NY for a week)

Mar 25 2007 Arrived in the my cityb]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I doubt you´ll see denials in a forum where people are seem so true about their intentions. Any phony would end up leaving after all our cries of TROLL!!! and we wouldn´t see their denials. :P

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I think denials are rare because K-1 visas are used mainly by rich USCs. So they often get approved. Dont get me started on the bias for rich peeps in the US...Mel Gibson style.

Anyone rich enough to import a spouse is rich if you ask me. Ordinary folk are lucky to own anything imported, let alone a spouse!

I doubt you´ll see denials in a forum where people are seem so true about their intentions. Any phony would end up leaving after all our cries of TROLL!!! and we wouldn´t see their denials. :P
Edited by asante

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm not rich.

I was a college student when I filed and many here know how poor we are!

and plus, gettng approved at the USCIS level has nothing to do with being rich or not.

They don't ask for any financial records.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I think denials are rare because K-1 visas are used mainly by rich USCs. So they often get approved. Dont get me started on the bias for rich peeps in the US...Mel Gibson style.

Anyone rich enough to import a spouse is rich if you ask me. Ordinary folk are lucky to own anything imported, let alone a spouse!

Are you kidding?

First, you dont IMPORT a spouse let alone OWN one!!!! What kind of person are you!!??.

Second, you have to make 25% more than the basic poverty line to qulify..that is far from rich. Fees are nominal compared to grocery shopping and gas. The rich get in on business visas, not K1's which should be for noone but those who have established and honest relationships, as VJers clearly demonstrate. I agree, denials are probably rare...those folks just overstay other types of visas, or they are probably not on a forum like this.

But money? You are barking to the wrong crowd. Not an issue here...dont make it one.

Edited by joseph22

Sent in I-129F..................March 17th

NOA1 from CSC................March22

RFE recieved....................June 28th

RFE returned....................June 29th

RFE receipt by CSC ...........July 5th

Touched..........................July 26th

Touhced..........................July 27th

NOA2.............................July 31st...after 132 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packet 3 sent...................August 22nd

Medical...........................September 9th

Interview........................October 4th!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

What?!? Own/import a spouse? I hope I have misunderstood you and haven't picked the irony/sarcasm here.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Timeline

That means you have not done an I-134 as of yet! Lets see what poor person can afford to uproot someone from elsewhere and surplant them in the US!!!!

I'm not rich.

I was a college student when I filed and many here know how poor we are!

and plus, gettng approved at the USCIS level has nothing to do with being rich or not.

They don't ask for any financial records.

Edited by asante

import a spouse!?

Wow.

Bet your wife is going to love being married to you! You one big ball of positivity! You have had some FANTASIC posts on this forum already. Wasn't one in reference to American women being wicked or evil...

Ohh and by the way I am not rich, I am ordinary folk, I work hard to make the money I do, I got an education so I could try and be my own success. I hate people that always think that some one else is keeping them down...

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

probably best to simply ignore this aspect of the thread.

Its neither place nor the time to discuss such ridiculousness

Opinions are fine, but they have their place.

Anyone who needs to vent about the 1-134 should start their own topic.

Sent in I-129F..................March 17th

NOA1 from CSC................March22

RFE recieved....................June 28th

RFE returned....................June 29th

RFE receipt by CSC ...........July 5th

Touched..........................July 26th

Touhced..........................July 27th

NOA2.............................July 31st...after 132 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packet 3 sent...................August 22nd

Medical...........................September 9th

Interview........................October 4th!!!!!!!

I hope this person is a jokester.

he's not.

He hates american women and rich people.

He'd do well in another country I think.

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I hope this person is a jokester.

he's not.

He hates american women and rich people.

He'd do well in another country I think.

why is that? (Napoleon Dynamite style)

Timeline

If you like Americans so much, why go outside? I thought the slogan was BUY AMERICAN?

I dont hate anyone, I just want us all to have an open mind..too much consensus on this board about everything.

If one person gets approved, there are 30 CONGRATULATIONS. Is that not boring?

Edited by asante

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.