Ali G.

Corey Haim dead

32 posts in this topic

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Corey Haim, a 1980s teen heartthrob whose career was blighted by drug abuse, has died. He was 38.

Haim died early Wednesday at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, Los Angeles County coroner's Lt. Cheryl MacWillie said.

"As he got out of bed, he felt a little weak and went down to the floor on his knees," Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said. His mother called paramedics.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?...4&GT1=28101

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I'm so happy it's over.

He was never gonna fully recover from the drugs.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm so happy it's over.

He was never gonna fully recover from the drugs.

Happy? Was Haim tormenting you beyond his acting skills or lack thereof?

Some people can kick a drug habit and others can't but people shouldn't give up on them even when they give up on themselves.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

His time was up.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Some people can kick a drug habit and others can't but people shouldn't give up on them even when they give up on themselves.

:thumbs:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Timeline
Happy? Was Haim tormenting you beyond his acting skills or lack thereof?

Ya. Happy. Ecstatic even. Whilst he wasn't tormenting me, personally, he was (with the other Corey) on a 3 month 'kick drugs' tour back in his youth - high as a kite whilst doing it. Really p|ss poor role model - I'm ecstatic he's dead.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Ya. Happy. Ecstatic even. Whilst he wasn't tormenting me, personally, he was (with the other Corey) on a 3 month 'kick drugs' tour back in his youth - high as a kite whilst doing it. Really p|ss poor role model - I'm ecstatic he's dead.

You wouldn't happen to be related to natty now would you?

Did they every carry out Nuclear testing down in in Texas? There seems to be some side-effects in various folks from there.

Edited by Booyah

"I believe in the power of the free market, but a free market was never meant to

be a free license to take whatever you can get, however you can get it." President Obama

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Corey Haim, a 1980s teen heartthrob whose career was blighted by drug abuse, has died. He was 38.

Haim died early Wednesday at Providence St. Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, Los Angeles County coroner's Lt. Cheryl MacWillie said.

"As he got out of bed, he felt a little weak and went down to the floor on his knees," Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said. His mother called paramedics.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?...4&GT1=28101

My Mom tutored and babysat Corey Haim and helped him out of many problems. Even when he started doing drugs we always hoped that he'd come around. Corey. (F)(L)

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

Darnell, you disappoint me. He was many things but he was a human being, let us not speak ill of the dead.

IR5

Timeline

IR5 - hey - not a problem for me. He was a human that squandered all, at each opportunity. I am ecstatic that he's dead.

Timeline
IR5 - hey - not a problem for me. He was a human that squandered all, at each opportunity. I am ecstatic that he's dead.

I don't think that ecstatic is the word, not surprised might be more apt. If you had a personal hatred, did you know him personally, then ecstatic is appropriate. It's a bit personal for me, but I figure you probably feel the way I did when Chris Farley died. What took you so long?

IR5

Timeline
Being ecstatic that a sick human being is dead is disgraceful and disgusting.

That's true. I had heard, from friends in Chicago, that Farley was out of control, so I wasn't surprised. He was a real nice guy but he couldn't control his demons. It wasn't personal because I never met Chris Farley. Corey Haim was another story. He was very close to Mom.

IR5

Lets not pretend this guy was some sort of serial killer or a low life scum that deliberately hurt others. He had a drug addiction, which is a disease.

Edited by Booyah