William33

Where are all the K-1 regulars?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

"Thank you for taking the time to contact me. Please note that due to the considerable amount of mail I receive, it may take several weeks to respond to you. If you need immediate assistance please contact your closest district office by phone. For news on current federal legislative issues visit my website at www.house.gov/dingell.

Sincerely,

John D. Dingell

Michigan - 15"

Let's see what happens..hmm.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
"Thank you for taking the time to contact me. Please note that due to the considerable amount of mail I receive, it may take several weeks to respond to you. If you need immediate assistance please contact your closest district office by phone. For news on current federal legislative issues visit my website at www.house.gov/dingell.

Sincerely,

John D. Dingell

Michigan - 15"

LMAO, I am still here, just trying to stay sane here

June 05 Lisa and I fall in love

15 Mar 06 I-129F received at CSC NOA1

5 Aug 06 NOA2 after 143 days in CSC purgatory

20 Oct 06 Interview Date

16 Feb 07 Denial Letter received

12 Mar 07 Motion to reconsider submitted

10 Sep 07 Motion to Reconsider denied

9 May 08 Lisa and Married in United Kingdom

23 May 08 I-130 filed

Oct 08 NOA-2 received

May 7 09 Lisa's Interview I 601 filed

29 Jul 09 I-601 waiver approved

18 Aug 09 Passport to London Embassy

20 Aug 09 Tickets purchased for 10 Sep 09

WE HAVE FINALLY WON, OUR LONG AND HARD JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

:lol:

I had a feeling about this post. Sorry, iceyspots. Guess we are all dealing with a really depressed state, for one reason or another. Clearly, related to this freaking process.

Oh how I wish we had filed in VSC, less than 40 days to approval. :blink:

Sincerely,

John D. Dingell

Michigan - 15"

I know what you mean dwar49,

I follow your posts and find inspiration in them, please keep it up. Everyone appreciates it. :thumbs:

Sincerely,

John D. Dingell

Michigan - 15"

LMAO, I am still here, just trying to stay sane here

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
What happened to the regulars? Are you out there?

Well I'm even more depressed now that April filers all around me are getting approved and I haven't! It sure seems to be tied to RFE return date and since CSC didn't input mine until July 20, I feel like I have miles to go . . . :(

william33 - Everyone is still morning and trying to recover from the battle wounds from the mighty sword of CSC! LOL!

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I am depressed seeing people jump the line and I am worried I will be one of those left behind....but I go to Russia Saturday so that will kill some time :)

Barry - I bet you'll have your approval before you go cuz you have an early RFE date . . . fingers crossed for you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.