Identity

9/11 Documentary

128 posts in this topic

Terrorism goes a lot farther back than Clinton.

So true! Remember the "Ollie North" trials? A certain then senator was questioning Ollie and asked him, "Who do you fear?". What was Ollies response? "OsaminBinLAden"!!! Who was that so called then senator? None other than Al Gore! Who btw just laughed and thought Oliies response was nonsense. Coincidence???

Personally, I think that the governement knew that something was brewing, but it definately started way before George W. Bush. I for one though, am really sick of seeing the footage of 911 over and over again. It hurts to watch it everytime. Unless something concrete (pardon the pun) comes out, then I honestly don't want to see it anymore. Remember, there are always three sides to every story, his side, her side, then the truth. Its up to each and everyone of us to decipher what is real and what isn't and even then it doesn't mean that it is true. It's time to move on.

LJ :whistle:

Edited by Laura_and_IanM

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Bush was in on this and Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility? Why? Why would they be willing to accept responsibility? What would they get out of it and what would Bush get out of it? And why would they be working together in the first place?

Interesting how none of the theorists can answer my questions... :whistle:

I would never consider myself a "theorist" but i shall attempt to answer your questions. Firstly though i would point out that i don`t have all the answers and could not claim to have all the answers. Secondly i would suggest that you should perhaps look for answers yourself as i am sure whatever answers i provide will be ignored for the most part.

Al Qaeda is a creation of the CIA and Pakistan. Therefore it is pretty much a CIA asset itself. Bin Laden is a CIA asset. Whilst he probably does not work directly for CIA he certainly is used by the CIA. His involvement in the WTC attacks is very much the same as Bush`s involvement in the Iraq or Afghan invasions. You could argue that those invasions are the fault of Bush but that would be ignoring how the system works. Bush is the front man. Osama is the front man. Bush says some words and people think he did this or that and Bin Laden does the same.

Al Qaeda claiming responsibility is rather hard to prove or disprove. The fact is anybody can start a website and claim to be al qaeda. Anybody can then make a tape claiming to be Bin Laden speaking. If you have the technology (which exists) then you could make a tape of Bin Laden claiming anything you liked.

Al Qaeda claiming responsibility is obviously down to interpretation. Who are Al Qaeda and who do they work for? Of course people don`t agree on this one. If Al Qaeda are a terrorist group with no ties to their creators then why would they fly planes into buildings? They can`t stand freedom? If that is the case they certainly won on september 11th. On the other hand if they were working in the role for which they were created then the same goal was reached. They started a war with Saudi Arabia? no they started a war with Iraq and Afghanistan and the people of the world. The war on "terror". The "war on terror" being of course double speak for the "war on freedom".

So by Al Qaeda admitting it who is really admitting it? If a terror group admits an action how on earth do you justify invading one country let alone two? It makes no sense but then the Iraq plan was ready before 9/11.

Al Qaeda being a vague term it is not like i stood up and said hey i did it. The only person who is said to have said "i did it" is not even being hunted anymore. He was never really intended to be found and could well be dead already. So AL Qaeda claimed responsibility and you can then kill anybody and just say "he was al qaeda" People can`t argue because they can`t prove the dead guy wasn`t al qaeda.

So as for what they get out of it well they don`t really exist and that goes for Bush as leader of the "free world" and Bin Laden as leader of the "baddies". They are both constructs, not to say that they are not real but their power and importance is not real.

In a side note i would like to point out that the people talking about aliens and Elvis and that ####### are just failing miserably at coming across as superior. The people who joke about these events often if not always fail to make any valid points and show disrespect to those who are showing actual interest in investigatiing the events of 911 and they fail the thousands who died by trivialising the event. In my opinion anyway.

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

What exactly makes it sound like nonsense to you? It is odd that you expect people to respond to your questions yet see no reason to explain your comments.

:lol:

You are so smart with your little laughing smilie face.

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

:huh:

I rather take offense to your notion that I am "trivializing" the events of 9/11 by making sarcastic remarks about your theory. I can't possible take such a ridiculous theory seriously. You, my friend, are doing this nation and all the victims of terrorism a disservice by spouting your unproven allegations. The people of NY and DC that died on 9/11 were killed by terrorists, not the U.S. Government. To claim that the government had something to do with it is, in my opinion, a way of approving Al Queda's message and radical agenda (the U.S. is evil, the CIA is behind everything, blah blah blah).

SEE K-1 HISTORY IN MY TIMELINE

AOS / EAD / AP TIMELINE:

06/30/2006 - I-485, I-765 and I-131 sent to Chicago (via USPS Priority mail) (DAY 1)

07/02/2006 - package received in Chicago (delivery confirmed via USPS)

07/06/2006 - NOA 1 (DAY 7)

07/12/2006 - biometric appointment notice (DAY 13)

07/14/2006 - received biometric appointment notice via mail

07/25/2006 - interview notice (DAY 26)

07/26/2006 - biometrics taken (DAY 27)

07/28/2006 - received interview notice via mail

09/07/2006 - I-485 interview...APPROVED!!!...passport stamped (DAY 70)

09/12/2006 - I-131 approved (DAY 75)

09/13/2006 - received welcome letter via mail

09/15/2006 - I-765 approved (DAY 78)

09/16/2006 - received AP via mail

09/18/2006 - received conditional green card via mail

09/21/2006 - received EAD via mail

07/23/2008 - filed I-751 to lift conditional status

07/28/2008 - NOA 1

08/26/2008 - biometric appointment

12/03/2008 - I-751 approved

12/08/2008 - received 10-year green card via mail

09/07/2009 - eligible for U.S. citizenship!

flag13.gif

flag12.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I rather take offense to your notion that I am "trivializing" the events of 9/11 by making sarcastic remarks about your theory. I can't possible take such a ridiculous theory seriously. You, my friend, are doing this nation and all the victims of terrorism a disservice by spouting your unproven allegations. The people of NY and DC that died on 9/11 were killed by terrorists, not the U.S. Government. To claim that the government had something to do with it is, in my opinion, a way of approving Al Queda's message and radical agenda (the U.S. is evil, the CIA is behind everything, blah blah blah).

The question I always have when I read your posts, as silly or naive as it sounds, is: "how do you know?"

Why are you so certain that the official story is always correct? I just don't understand.

Filed: Timeline
What exactly makes it sound like nonsense to you? It is odd that you expect people to respond to your questions yet see no reason to explain your comments.

Well do you have any proof at all as to your theories? Any proof that the CIA is "using" bin Laden? Did they use him to plan 9/11? So the CIA planned 9/11 then?

So as for what they get out of it well they don`t really exist and that goes for Bush as leader of the "free world" and Bin Laden as leader of the "baddies". They are both constructs, not to say that they are not real but their power and importance is not real.

I don't even GET this paragraph. What exactly are you trying to say here? What doesn't really exist?

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

I agree!!! As one who has lost a friend in the attacks (and I am sure that I am not the only one on this forum who lost either a friend and or family member), I can say that blaming the US Government for these acts is going against what most of the victim's families/ friends want, and that is to UNITE and back our Government up. We need to stop trying to theorize and rehashing the events that occured on 9/11/2001. How is this helping to move on??? Let's face it, we will never know the truth. Just like we will never know the "whole" story behind President Kennedy's death. By sitting here and slandering the US Government, Al Queda keeps winning and is sitting there laughing their arses off because they know that they have now implemented this seed of doubt in American minds. Is that really what we want??? I am only one person, so what do I really know eh? The Government is not what makes up America....it's the people, for the people...by the people...How quickly we forget that when something goes wrong. How quickly people want to point fingers and lay blame. The Government were voted in...they too are just people. Motivate, educate...get involved. Stop pointing fingers and start pulling together.

Just my two cents worth :whistle:

LJ

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...

We are not on Fox news and you can not shout me down and get away with blatant lying about me without me responding.

My theory? You have not even heard or asked for my theory. This was never about MY theory. The debates on VisaJourney have been brief compared to the scale of the issue and i have not really gone into my theory as i don`t see theories as being as important as simple facts. Facts that will be trivialised by the crazy hat picture or the laughing smilie. Items which are for light hearted topics.

You are trivialising 9/11 because you fail to look for the truth, and you refuse to see the many problems witht he official story. You are the one at fault here. Investigating any crime is important and when those with the task of investigating a crime fail to do so it is the role of everybody else. This includes you. You might not have any relatives who died here or abroad because of the events of 9/11 but this event will effect you in some way if not now than sometime soon.

What theory is ridiculous exactly? The idea that the people responsible lied to cover up what happened? Seems plausible to me. If you commit a crime there is a good chance you want to get away with it.

The real problem is that you denounce theories and yet the official story is ten times more unbelievable. Every stage of it makes you suspend the laws of physics and common sense and you come up with crazy theories to support your own sensibilities. It is time you woke up and actually looke dat the events of 9/11 more closely with less bias.

The people who died on 9/11 were killed by terrorists who can`t stand freedom right? Everything that happened after 9/11 has totally been what Al Qaeda are said to want. So by that definition yes the government or CIA or whatever you wish to call it are the terrorists.

When people can actually debate instead of attempting to make fun out of the subject then perhaps we can get somewhere but as long as people don`t then we won`t.

Well do you have any proof at all as to your theories? Any proof that the CIA is "using" bin Laden? Did they use him to plan 9/11? So the CIA planned 9/11 then?

I don't even GET this paragraph. What exactly are you trying to say here? What doesn't really exist?

Well assume that it is not true(as i am sure you do) then ask yourself who is best served by the events since 9/11. The terrorists won. Follow the official story totally by all means. Yes it was nasty Iraqi`s or whatever you believe is the undisputable truth and then look at why you think they did it. Then see what happened to your rights. What happened after 9/11? WARS and new laws reducing freedoms.

The second paragraph is pretty straight forward. Bush is president but he is not really the one pulling the strings. Bin Laden is leader of "Al Qaeda" but he really has no control over anything.

Edited by yabasta

Well assume that it is not true(as i am sure you do) then ask yourself who is best served by the events since 9/11. The terrorists won. Follow the official story totally by all means. Yes it was nasty Iraqi`s or whatever you believe is the undisputable truth and then look at why you think they did it. Then see what happened to your rights. What happened after 9/11? WARS and new laws reducing freedoms.

The second paragraph is pretty straight forward. Bush is president but he is not really the one pulling the strings. Bin Laden is leader of "Al Qaeda" but he really has no control over anything.

I'm not sure what exactly the terrorists "won" but ok. What happened to my rights? What, the Patriot Act? Oh no, the government is trying to keep an eye on terrorists, how dare they! Which of my freedoms have been reduced? Because they may or may not be listening in on my phone calls? A ) They'll be pretty bored hearing about my life and the people in it, B ) i'm willing to give up that "freedom" if it means the gov't is keeping tabs on terrorists.

Bush isn't "pulling strings" and Bin Laden isn't leading Al Qaeda. Ok, got it, thank you. I noticed you give no proof, but thank you for setting me straight nonetheless.

Edited by incanada1234

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

The proof as they say is in the pudding. If you want proof of Bin Laden`s financial ties to Bush then try google or if you want to learn about Al Qaeda than try the Al Qaeda official website.

The proof as they say is in the pudding. If you want proof of Bin Laden`s financial ties to Bush then try google or if you want to learn about Al Qaeda than try the Al Qaeda official website.

Ok, but I won't be doing those things at work. :P

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif