dollface41601

Salwa and Mark....

41 posts in this topic

Best of luck to you Salwa in the next few hours, we pray you will have your visa in hand...Your nothing but a sweet girl and you and Mark deserve the best....Keep us posted..

Kelly

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good luck Salwa and Mark! You two deserve it so go get it! You'll do great. I'll be thinking of you and keep us posted!

Sarah

I think her interview is on Tues? I could be wrong either way good luck!

Edited by sarah and hicham

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I think it is Tuesday as well.

Good luck Salwa & Mark !!!!

I am rooting for you both !!!

: )

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

good luck! sending major VJ MOJO your way!

:thumbs:

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Guys..there is no words to describe how your words mean to me . This is really too much for me to find this thread for Mark and I ..I really don't have enough words to thank you for this..You have been always supporting to me during all the journey .

I feel very happy to see you remmbering me and remmber this important day in my life ..I am gettin really nervous but still happy and excited and I pray god that my waiting will be over after this inteview..

I am really feel there's no words to decribe how I am grateful for all of you who has been always there for me and helped me ..

My interview will be Tuesday morning 8 A.M it means monday night US timing ...I feel too nervous that couldn't eat or sleep ..But I am now will get ready put the papers and the ablums in the bag ..

Pray for me ..I need it

Salwa :)

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

2007- April -25: AOS SENT AND FILED

2007- April -27:AOS package delivered

2007- May -05: NOA1 recieved in Mail

2007- May -23: Biometrics Appointment @ 9 Am

2007- May -15: RFE recieved

2007- June-05:RFE paper sent

2007- June-08: RFE recieved

2007- August- 08 : Interview at 10 A.M

2007- october- 04 :Card production ordered

2007-october- 05: Welcome letter recieved in mail

2007-october-11 : Approval notice sent

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Best of Luck...Salwa...you and Mark deserve all the best...keep us posted....

Dorothy

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
Guys..there is no words to describe how your words mean to me . This is really too much for me to find this thread for Mark and I ..I really don't have enough words to thank you for this..You have been always supporting to me during all the journey .

I feel very happy to see you remmbering me and remmber this important day in my life ..I am gettin really nervous but still happy and excited and I pray god that my waiting will be over after this inteview..

I am really feel there's no words to decribe how I am grateful for all of you who has been always there for me and helped me ..

My interview will be Tuesday morning 8 A.M it means monday night US timing ...I feel too nervous that couldn't eat or sleep ..But I am now will get ready put the papers and the ablums in the bag ..

Pray for me ..I need it

Salwa,

You got it... You're in my prayers. :yes: :yes:

Almost there... Stay strong.

Yasi :star:

3/24/11 Received 10 year Green Card in the mail - Done. Feels good :-) 'till we do this again for US Citizenship.

12/5/11 mailed packet for Naturalization

12/9/11 was received by USCIS.

4/6/12 received letter for fingerprint appn.

4/23/12 9am fingerprint appointment - done :-)

4/30/12 Recieved Letter for Interview - Sche. 5/31

5/31/12 Interview & Testing

5/31/12 Testing Approved - Waiting for next step

6/21/12 Rcvd email, placed application in the oath sched. que :-)

6/25/12 Rcvd letter - Oath Ceremony is on 7/11/12 @ 9:15am :-)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Pray for me ..I need it

I think that you are one of the sweetest people I have ever met!!!

Best of luck to you.

Best of Luck Salwa! Praying for you!

Michaela

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You will do great!!

Your in my thoughts. Tell us what happens!!

-Sarah

Sarah and Otman

Naturalization interview: August 25th

Oath Ceremony: September 17th!!! woo hoo.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.