crazymazy

Information on all the New RFE's for AOS Medicals

18 posts in this topic

According to the I-693 instruction Page 4 Section III frequently asked questions, I am a K1 immigrant visa holder, already had a medical exam overseas. If I have received medical examination prior to admission, I don't need another medical examination when filing the adjustment of status for green card is within 1 year of the overseas examination, and no class A medical condition.

My DS-3025 VACCINATION DOCUMENTATION WORKSHEET is completed, just need a civil surgeon to trancribed the information to I-693 form, to be on the safe side.

But the civil surgeons in my areas I called so far in Minnesota, said I have to do a new exam.

Meaning I have to redo the blood test, TB X-ray stuff?

Any civil surgeon in Minnesota for recommendation to do the DS-3025 information transcribed to I-693 only?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Civil_Surgeon_List

Try there. There is one in minnesota that I can see.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks for the follow-up. Hopefully the second lady learned something new that day.

I had an Infopass apt in Houston a month or so ago regarding our RFE. I'd like to think that the 1st lady you saw had a sufficiently large enough # of people coming for questions about the RFE that she took the initiative to look up what changed & how to fix it. I wish more people were like her with their jobs.

Isn't that the truth. I'm glad i'm researching all of this before my AOS next month.. Thanks to all of you I have an idea of what to do and when and how to go about getting stuff.

You would think that when enough people complain or get a congressman involved etc that uscis would wake up. Why is that part of the immigration process always the most incompetent from the get go?

HWDWm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.