Nagishkaw

Commies for Christ revisited

4,291 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning, Apostle 7-days K, Mal, and Maureen ! Sorry Im a bit late this am....had some aches from shoveling.

5, I was worried sick for you and for kitty! I tried to stay awake and wait for you to post, but I just could not wait any longer and had to go lay down. I am thankful for answered prayers....that you are safe and kitty was diagnosed and is being treated.

I know exactly what you mean about praying out loud the whole way to the vets and back. 0n one scary trip out to see my mom about two years ago, I prayed and that is when , right there in the car, that I received the gift of tongues through the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nagi, are you all shoveled out? Where is Bud?how come he dont shovel for you??? :P

My porch is a skating rink, i was going to throw some salt down but the bag hasnt been opened

yet, I didnt feel like fighting with the bag to open it up, i will depend on mother nature's sun to

naturally thaw my porch.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Timeline

I don't think Bud is able anymore since he took that fall last year.

I shoveled 4 times yesterday and I'll be dang ..I just now had to go out there and shovel the snow my section 8 neighbours piled up on MY driveway!!! Azzhats.

The tire is almost flat again this am....I'm calling the mechanic at 9 to see if I cant get in today....this is BS.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

good morning maureen and nagi :D i am almost finished with everything. trying to figure out if i will just wash and vacuum my car on monday instead of tuesday. i don't think i want to do anything on tuesday, but change the bed and finish laundry.

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

I wish you were here, Apostle, to give me a swift kick in the #######...I so need to deep clean and have put it off for a very long time.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
:lol: i am the last one to tell anyone to clean. i only clean when i have a reason to :whistle:

Give Generously, Live Fully, Laugh Often, Love Completely...AND PRAY ALWAYS!!!

He is home!!!

Timeline

Good morning, Nina. Somehow, I do not feel sorry for the people in Houston.

Scratch the tires...the mechanic isn't open today.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Good morning commies :star:

I slept horribly :( So I'm not feeling so hot today. At least the kiddies are being good, that's a big plus.

What are you guys up to?

Thanks to you and Susita and Nagi and Mal for asking. Kitty is blocked up, usually he only gets the UTI but this time he's got stones and is blocked up. I can't believe they asked me if I wanted to go ahead with the catheter insertion or euthanize him. :o My response was, "I didn't drive this far in a blizzard so you could kill my cat." I'm funny that way, we don't leave anyone behind, not even our cats. The estimate for the bill was $598.71 which is nothing, the last time this cat cost us $1700 and that isn't even the most I've ever spent on a cat so $600 seems like a bargain to me. Kitty should be back in two days. :dance::dance: The roads were bad but I never engaged 4-wheel drive and I didn't skid much. All I can say is "THANKS BOSS." :dance::innocent::innocent::innocent:

awesome. I'm glad to hear that kitty will be okay. Stones SUCK but at least they're easy to take care of. Poor baby must be hurting :(

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

Hola, Susita!

Not doing anything today...currently, Im eating a salad.

Sorry to hear you are not well...do you need to go to the doctors?

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

GOOD MORNING C4C!

I'm dedicating this to my dear Mother, Grandmother, Val's little one and to all the people who we have loved and lost.

I love you Mommy!

-Q1kB0R4Ijs

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Hola, Susita!

Not doing anything today...currently, Im eating a salad.

Sorry to hear you are not well...do you need to go to the doctors?

No, I'm just having hip pains and back pains and headaches like usual. The doctor is just going to tell me to suck it up and take a tylenol :lol:

On a good note, I just got a phonecall about a permanent position :dance: so shortly after having the baby I'll be off furlough & unemployment and back to work for good ol' Obama :lol: Luis will have to play Mr. Mom during the day :rofl: We'll see how that works out.

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Good Morning Commies... It is supposed to snow in Houston today :help: But not enough to shovel :lol:

you can have some of our snow

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!