tweety25

I 360 REQUEST OF EVIDENCE HELP AND I M IN DEPORTATION ALSO

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Slovakia
Timeline

Hi

i need some help .

i have married my husbund in april 2007 and i divorce july 2008

i have moved with him in january 2007 and i left the house in nov 2007 .he abused me many times in all ways but i ve never called the police and i never went to talk to the police or doctors . i lost the green card interview and after one year i ve received deportation .

I have filed for an I 360 ON DEC 2008 GOT THE PRIMA FACIE FOR 180 DAYS AND I VE NEVER EXTEND IT

ON FEB 2009 I GOT MY WORK AUTORIZATION ALSO FOR A YEAR .

I ALSO SUBMIT THE PAPERS FOR GREEN CARD I485 AND I GOT ALL THE RECEIPTS.

nOW AFTER A YEAR THEY ASKING ME FOR MORE EVIDENCE ( FEB 7 2010) AND THEY SAID THAT MY ISSUES ARE MARITAL PROBLEMS NOT ABUSE . I HAVE AFFID. FROM ALL MY FRIEND WHAT I TOLD THEM AND 1 FRIEND WITNESS BUT NOT EYE WITNESS SOME THINGS THAT HAPPEND BETWEEN ME AND HIM .

AT THIS POINT I M DESPERATE AND THE ONLY THING THAT I HAVE IS A VIDEO WITCH I FOUND AND COPY WHEN I WAS IN HIS HOUSE AND ITS A VIDEO WITH ME I WAS FOLLOWED AND THERE IS A DATE AND TIME ON IT AND DURING THE VIDEO .

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !!!! SHOULD I SUMBIT THAT VIDEO ??

PLEASE I NEED ANY TYPE OF HELP .

I HAVENT SEEN ANY SHELTER ANY POLICE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW I M STILL SCARED OF HIM AND I STILL CANNOT BE WITH ANYONE .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Hi

i need some help .

i have married my husbund in april 2007 and i divorce july 2008

i have moved with him in january 2007 and i left the house in nov 2007 .he abused me many times in all ways but i ve never called the police and i never went to talk to the police or doctors . i lost the green card interview and after one year i ve received deportation .

I have filed for an I 360 ON DEC 2008 GOT THE PRIMA FACIE FOR 180 DAYS AND I VE NEVER EXTEND IT

ON FEB 2009 I GOT MY WORK AUTORIZATION ALSO FOR A YEAR .

I ALSO SUBMIT THE PAPERS FOR GREEN CARD I485 AND I GOT ALL THE RECEIPTS.

nOW AFTER A YEAR THEY ASKING ME FOR MORE EVIDENCE ( FEB 7 2010) AND THEY SAID THAT MY ISSUES ARE MARITAL PROBLEMS NOT ABUSE . I HAVE AFFID. FROM ALL MY FRIEND WHAT I TOLD THEM AND 1 FRIEND WITNESS BUT NOT EYE WITNESS SOME THINGS THAT HAPPEND BETWEEN ME AND HIM .

AT THIS POINT I M DESPERATE AND THE ONLY THING THAT I HAVE IS A VIDEO WITCH I FOUND AND COPY WHEN I WAS IN HIS HOUSE AND ITS A VIDEO WITH ME I WAS FOLLOWED AND THERE IS A DATE AND TIME ON IT AND DURING THE VIDEO .

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !!!! SHOULD I SUMBIT THAT VIDEO ??

PLEASE I NEED ANY TYPE OF HELP .

I HAVENT SEEN ANY SHELTER ANY POLICE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW I M STILL SCARED OF HIM AND I STILL CANNOT BE WITH ANYONE .

I'm sorry you are going through this. The only evidence that matters to immigration is evidence from police Take the camera and tell them about the abuse and the fact that he's stalking you. The problems are marital because you have not submitted evidence of abuse(you haven't went to police to let them know of what happened to you). The evidence from cops is what matters not what tapes you show to an immigration officer(that is not their jurisdiction-immigration doesn't handle domestic violence issues). As far as immigration, I don't know what advice to give you since you are in deportation but this is what I would do if I were you:

-I would buy a ticket back to Romania and leave this nightmare behind

or

-I would hire a lawyer, though I don't know if he can help much

Hope you are safe and you left his home. Nu se merita sa treci prin ceea ce treci ca sa stai aici, parerea mea. Multa bafta.

Edited by ziia

New Citizen of the United States and Proud of it!

Lawyer, lawyer, lawyer. No one on this site can advise you (or should advise you) in such a situation. If you cannot afford one, check with Catholic Charities in your area. They should be able to help for little to no cost.

SA4userbar.jpg

Timeline
Lawyer, lawyer, lawyer. No one on this site can advise you (or should advise you) in such a situation. If you cannot afford one, check with Catholic Charities in your area. They should be able to help for little to no cost.

Thank you so much i really apreciate it .

i did went to a doctor mental doctor to evaluate me and encourage me to follow sesions because i m still affected even if i try to hide it .

they also said that the tape its a prove that he was controling all my steps so i guess i have to use it .

keep in touch and thank you all .

Timeline
I'm sorry you are going through this. The only evidence that matters to immigration is evidence from police Take the camera and tell them about the abuse and the fact that he's stalking you. The problems are marital because you have not submitted evidence of abuse(you haven't went to police to let them know of what happened to you). The evidence from cops is what matters not what tapes you show to an immigration officer(that is not their jurisdiction-immigration doesn't handle domestic violence issues). As far as immigration, I don't know what advice to give you since you are in deportation but this is what I would do if I were you:

-I would buy a ticket back to Romania and leave this nightmare behind

or

-I would hire a lawyer, though I don't know if he can help much

Hope you are safe and you left his home. Nu se merita sa treci prin ceea ce treci ca sa stai aici, parerea mea. Multa bafta.

tu tot asa ti ai luat actele ?ai fost abuzata ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Tweety, only English is allowed to be used in the immigration forums. You can use your native language in the Regional forums. Thanks.

The above translates using Google translator as: you so you get your acts? you been abused?

(May not be the best of translations but it gets the gist across).

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

• 3 years later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This thread is 3 years old, and the original poster hasn't been back online since 2011. You will be better to start your own thread to ask your question.

Thread Closed

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.