5 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Norway
Timeline

Please I need your support/advice - I have been married for past 11 months and before that we dated for 5 years but she has been abuse - includin pourin boing milk, I have been hit, kicked and pached - called all kind of names- since we got officially married she threatened to call ICE on if I will ever leave, taken all our savin from bank to give her boyfriend and got pregnanted by him, BF threaten to kill on several occasions recently she kicked me out our house after she me with cookin pan... I mean it terrible - Im homelss, no job - my school is libo- I mean I never imagine be in this situation in my life.

Plealse any help me - I desparate

I have been adviced to file for VAWA but my fear is lack of good moral character- due to a wet wreckless drivin 3 yrs and possesin a wrong ID 8 yrs ago. Im done with all probation period.

Please can someone advice/guide me what I need to - wheather I should go ahead and file

What are chances my I -130 getting approved and how long does it take to get the first communication from VSC

Again an help will appreciated

Don

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Topic split from HFCS thread in Off-Topic

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Please I need your support/advice - I have been married for past 11 months and before that we dated for 5 years but she has been abuse - includin pourin boing milk, I have been hit, kicked and pached - called all kind of names- since we got officially married she threatened to call ICE on if I will ever leave, taken all our savin from bank to give her boyfriend and got pregnanted by him, BF threaten to kill on several occasions recently she kicked me out our house after she me with cookin pan... I mean it terrible - Im homelss, no job - my school is libo- I mean I never imagine be in this situation in my life.

I have been adviced to file for VAWA but my fear is lack of good moral character- due to a wet wreckless drivin 3 yrs and possesin a wrong ID 8 yrs ago. Im done with all probation period.

Please can someone advice/guide me what I need to - wheather I should go ahead and file

What are chances my I -130 getting approved and how long does it take to get the first communication from VSC

-you can file for VAWA but you need every evidence for your above claims of abuse, such as police reports, medical record (for the treatments you needed etc), pictures of your scars, wounds

-if you don't have any proof, you can't file for VAWA

-your lack of good moral character will not be a big issue anymore if you've already served time for the bad things you did

-why are you scared of being reported to ICE?

-are you not legally married to her?

I-129F, AOS, ROC

02-11-2008 Sent out I -129F in mail

02-13-2008 NOA 1

03-14-2008 NOA 2

04-07-2008 Medical exam passed

04-25-2008 Interview, visa aproved, no RFEs!

04-25-2008 Waiting for DELBROS/NSO

05-07-2008 Visa on hand ! Wow, less than 3 months! Thank you Lord!

05-26-2008 POE Detroit, no problems, thank God!

07-01-2008 Married 07-01-08, civil, just us w/ his parents

07-16-2008 Mailed out AOS package

07-19-2008 wedding ceremony

08-19-2008 biometrics appointment

08-25-2008 i-485 touched

09-23-2008 i-485 touched

09-30-2008 i-131 approval notice THANK YOU LORD!!!!

10-04-2008 Received my EAD

10-06-2008 Received my AP...yehey, i can go back to Phil for xmas!

11-14-2008 DMV driving test-passed! thank you Lord!

11-18-2008 Received RI driver's license

11-30-2008 Went home to PHILs for the holidays

12-21-2008 Church wedding!

01-08-2009 AOS Approved! thank you Lord! no interview required!

01-16-2009 Received GC in mail

09-02-2010 Sent out application for ROC

09-08-2010 Received NOA1

09-10-2010 Received Biometrics Notice

10-06-2010 Biometrics

12-06-2010 Approved! Thank you Lord God!

12-11-2010 Received NOA2 and 10-yr GC in the mail =)

N-400

10-03-2011 Sent N-400

10-07-2011 NOA1 date

10-25-2011 Biometrics

12-02-2011 Civics Test/Interview (passed)

04-09-2012 Oathtaking (got my little USA flag and souvenir photo!)

Matthew at 1yr

DSCF6924-2.jpg[/img]

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

sounds like this guy has no status.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

In order to help you, we need to know your timeline.

When did you come to the US, and with what visa?

Where did you get married: in the USA or the Philippines?

What did you and your wife file with USCIS so far, if any, and so on?

Do you currently work?

Do you have a green card?

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.