5h1ne4u

After my fiance got his k-1 visas in Nov. he went purchase a ticket using that visa to go to a different country instead of coming here to the USA

89 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
He's been deceiving at all these time, now what can i do??? Serious info. only please!

i am so sorry to hear that but one of 2 things going on and i will tell you the bottom line for your situation

1- he may used the visa on his passport to get anther visa to any other country cause the american visa on any body passport consider as huge support

2-he might be in usa right now and he been using you all the time to reach his destination and once he reached his destination he wanted to convince you he is far a way of america to make sure you wont report him to the authority unfortunately there is no threed sanairo

if i were in your shose i would go with number 2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
"They heard"......I think they are all lying to you. Chalk it up as an experience and move along, friend. He's not worth your time. He can't do a damn thing unless he marries you without 90 days IN THE US.

I'm sorry.

Chalk it up to experience...yes. Actually he can come to the USA with that visa, enter at any POE and live here the rest of his life, illegally, but somehow I do not think that matters

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline
And you all thought thongd4me was rude! :lol:

I didn't think he is rude, but at least he knows the difference between Laos and Lagos. The other guy is rude and dumb

Gary And Alla

Timeline
I realize I can come across as a little rude on here sometimes, I just tend to speak my mind and type exactly too what I think right there and then... probably not such a good idea in a public forum, haha!

But sheezz.. what's up with these people sending money to complete strangers they possibly only met online and barely know? So you visit this person in their country once or twice before bringing them over to the US and you think you know them well enough to send them a whole bunch of cash for a ticket and a K1 visa with the idea of marrying in 90 days?? Good grief! commitment much ? I just will never get this... what's with the desperation? Why not find somebody here in the US, that's already legally here?? How do you know the foreign SO is not just a really good act online and is not just putting up a "front" every time you visit -clears the house of all pics of her/his boyfriend/girlfriend and moves him/her out for when you're there, with the family happily lying along cause they're thinking they're gonna piggyback a ride on their daughter/sons back to the US in a few years??

The OP is already thinking about getting another K1 visa for someone else in future? what the heck.. ever tried a dating site... matchmetoaloser.com (kidding!) or something? Seriously, what's wrong with trying to find someone HERE, get to know them WELL before getting married and avoid all this drama and suspense?

It is more effective to "tell it like it is" when you actually can tell it like it is. I suggest buying a globe of the earth with names of countries.

As for my opinion, all gorwn ups have the right to get ripped off by foreigners. I really couldn't care lss if someone takes the OP for a ride on the scam train, now or in the future. Education is expensive. Education prevents rip-offs, rip-offs provide education.

The OPs fiancee is in the US after receiving what he wanted. The OP is out of luck but better off than if he actually came and got married and THEN did a runner.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline
It is more effective to "tell it like it is" when you actually can tell it like it is. I suggest buying a globe of the earth with names of countries.

As for my opinion, all gorwn ups have the right to get ripped off by foreigners. I really couldn't care lss if someone takes the OP for a ride on the scam train, now or in the future. Education is expensive. Education prevents rip-offs, rip-offs provide education.

The OPs fiancee is in the US after receiving what he wanted. The OP is out of luck but better off than if he actually came and got married and THEN did a runner.

Wow, you're rude!! sheezzz, I did apologize for reading wrong ! very easy to just miss a 'g' in that name, sheez come on!! And in the context of talking about sending money and getting ripped-off I was mistaking it for Nigeria... says nothing about my level of education, geezz ! I'm very well educated and well-travelled thank you very much, just furthering my studies even more here in the US!

What the heck is gorwn??? Oh I see you're rude and DUMB !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

:pop:

What's the deal? It seems like once a week there's a post about how the K1 was granted and now "the police found his illegitimate son" or "I can't get the visa and need a lot of money for new plane ticket"

AOS Mailed 5-02-2010

NOA1 5-12-2010

Forward CSC 6-06-2010

Biometrics 6-16-2010

AOS Touch 7-10-2010

EAD Approve 7-21-2010

EAD Arrival 7-30-2010

Greencard Approve 9-08-2010

Greencard Arrives 9-15-2010

No Interview

ROC Mailed 6-12-2012

To a different country? The visa for the U.S. wouldn't help him get into another country.

lots of countries do this will will not give you a visa but if us gives you a visa they will give you one this happens a lot in caribbean , the reason for this is they don't want to go to the process of security and they figure if us gives you one they are ok giving you one

lots of countries do this will will not give you a visa but if us gives you a visa they will give you one this happens a lot in caribbean , the reason for this is they don't want to go to the process of security and they figure if us gives you one they are ok giving you one

:thumbs: Very True !

I don't think he's necessarily definetely here in the US, but that he might have wanted to go to another country badly instead and found a sure-fire way of getting issued a visit visa to that country by way of getting a US visa first... and besides... he didn't have to do much effort, seems like the wifey in the US paid all the expenses, even more reason...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Thong4me: you should practice being alittle bit more sensitive, that wasn't nice what you said about the guy with his family and kids - I hope you are never put in a bad position as this and someone says something terrible like that to you.

Yeah it shows a lot more of your sensitive side if you say " when he comes crawling back ".

:pop:

What's the deal? It seems like once a week there's a post about how the K1 was granted and now "the police found his illegitimate son" or "I can't get the visa and need a lot of money for new plane ticket"

Just goes to show how little some people know about their foreign fiancee before getting hitched... ridiculousness to the extreme!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Just goes to show how little some people know about their foreign fiancee before getting hitched... ridiculousness to the extreme!

There are definitely people that are being scammed and definitely people that seem to have made bringing a fiance(e) to the US a cottage industry. I am always surprised how many worry about how this situation will cause problems for future petitions. I think I saw a post today that someone was saying that they didn't need any assistance because they had done 3 petitions. Well welcome to the land of freedom to make choices (good or bad). That being said, I enjoy your continued elitist attitude that is basically saying people that fall in love and marrying foreign partners are idiots.

Edited by Gaynto

09/25/2009 I-129F sent

09/28/2009 Received VSC

09/29/2009 NOA1

10/02/2009 Touched

10/06/2009 Touched again :)

10/07/2009 TOUCHED!!

11/04/2009 NOA2

11/10/2009 NVC Received

11/10/2009 NVC Sent to Napoli

11/12/2009 Napoli signed for the package

11/19/2009 Packet 3 received... and submitted

12/10/2009 INTERVIEW Napoli, Italy

12/10/2009 APPROVED!

12/23/2009 Trip to Italy for Christmas!

01/24/2010 POE Washington Dulles.. My baby's home!

03/20/2010 Wedding Day!

There are definitely people that are being scammed and definitely people that seem to have made bringing a fiance(e) to the US a cottage industry. I am always surprised how many worry about how this situation will cause problems for future petitions. I think I saw a post today that someone was saying that they didn't need any assistance because they had done 3 petitions. Well welcome to the land of freedom to make choices (good or bad). That being said, I enjoy you continued elitist attitude that is basically saying people that fall in love and marrying foreign partners are idiots.

HUH?? My husband married me, I'm "foreign"... why would I have a problem with people marrying foreign partners and be on this website going through an immigration process?? Do I think it's kinda crazy to marry someone you barely know and on top of that their being from a completely different culture you know nothing about and add on top of that perhaps a huge age difference, sure.. you bet ya, I do think it's crazy as it makes no sense to me... elitist? not quite !

Timeline
HUH?? My husband married me, I'm "foreign"... why would I have a problem with people marrying foreign partners and be on this website going through an immigration process?? Do I think it's kinda crazy to marry someone you barely know and on top of that their being from a completely different culture you know nothing about and add on top of that perhaps a huge age difference, sure.. you bet ya, I do think it's crazy as it makes no sense to me... elitist? not quite !

I understand that you are not American, and luckily you were in the states. It's this comment that got me earlier "Seriously, what's wrong with trying to find someone HERE, get to know them WELL before getting married and avoid all this drama and suspense?" If it was a reply to the OP about looking again in a different country, then I hear ya.. otherwise it came off as condescending.

09/25/2009 I-129F sent

09/28/2009 Received VSC

09/29/2009 NOA1

10/02/2009 Touched

10/07/2009 TOUCHED!!

11/04/2009 NOA2

11/10/2009 NVC Received

12/10/2009 APPROVED!

03/20/2010 Wedding Day!

Timeline
Now, how do I go about going to protect my identity incase he does anything with my info???

I would first request a copy of your credit report to see if any activity has occurred.

You can place a fraud alert on your report, so that someone must contact you before any new credit is opened. I think it lasts 3-4 months.

This is information credit wise, I don't know all the ramifications of losing your identity to a foreign national and what damage could be caused by that.

I hope some will chime in about that.

09/25/2009 I-129F sent

09/28/2009 Received VSC

09/29/2009 NOA1

10/02/2009 Touched

10/07/2009 TOUCHED!!

11/04/2009 NOA2

11/10/2009 NVC Received

12/10/2009 APPROVED!

03/20/2010 Wedding Day!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.