Jamie&Harry

Evidently it was approved lol

5 posts in this topic

Ok this morning I was talking to my fiance, he was telling me he didnt get approved after his interview. At first he was telling me he asked a lot of questions looked through everything and then gave him a blue slip and said to come Dec 22 at 3pm to pick up his stuff and then said well it might not be ready then and might have to wait another week. I was flipping out a bit because he didnt have the slip with him (he put it back at his hotel) and seemed like he didnt get approved. Well nothing made sense because he said he signed the part of the DS-230 that says dont sign unless instructed by and IO and they kept his passport. I kept thinking it had to be approved and after calling a VJ member :) and her husband telling her over the phone YES blue slip means approved and he will be going back to pick up his visa I couldnt believe it. I called my fiance back and said its approved baby it wasnt denied. THEN he tells me that the screen shots I sent him of our characters on Perfect World a game we play the interviewer was very interested in those commenting OH u can get married on this game? And was telling him that he plays wow and told my fiance that he might go try perfect world. Then he tells me more of the interview and Im going omg baby we are approved but because he didnt say congratulations my fiance was still not believing it. I think he was super stressed because he said he couldnt even find the wooden marker they gave him when he checked in his mobile...( only to discover it was a piece of paper) lol Anyways WERE APPROVED.

I must say this whole process is very stressful. I kept thinking last night what I would do if it wasnt approved and we talked about what we would have to do and realizing our whole life was in the hands of ONE PERSON who could change everything. Im praising Jesus for answering our prayers because I know it truely was by his hand. For our interviewer to be into mmorpg games :) He did ask a lot of questions but my soon to be HUSBAND promised he will give me the whole account to type up on these forums. Anyways thank you all who prayed for us and I wish everyone the best of luck. NOW Im praying that he will be here for Christmas :) As it is even staying this next week is very hard on us financially but to know that HE WILL BE HERE its not a maybe but HE WILL is just the best thing we dont have to keep tempering our words with *if you get approved when u get here we can do this* :) anyways Im looking forward starting our new life together :)

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Mauritius

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-21

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-05

NVC Received : 2009-10-05

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-05

Interview Date : 2009-12-16 Submit Review

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 76 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 148 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CR-1 Journey - California Service Center

I-130 timeline:
I-130 NOA1 - 05th Nov, 2009
I-130 NOA2 - 10th February, 2010 Yay!!!!
"Your I-130 was approved in 97 days from your NOA1 date."

NVC Journey:
02-16-2010: NVC Case # Assigned
03-31-2010: Case Complete!!
04-12-2010: Interview date assigned by NVC.
05-11-2010: Medical appointment in Rio

05-13-2010: Interview in Rio - APPROVED!!!

06-02-2010: POE in Washington DC - Finally home!

July 30, 2010 - Received the Green Card after receiving 4 welcome letters! USCIS see ya later!

2 YEARS LATER......

03-02-2012: Elegible to lift conditions
06-02-2012: Temporary GC expires

12-20-2012: Permanent GC received

6 MONTHS LATER......

06/03/2013: n400 Filled

10/22/2013: Citizenship test and oath ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Post and very thrilling...as I was reading it, I would like to rush at the bottom for the ending, lol...

Just like reading a book and can't wait to see if it's a happy or sad ending...

But this is nice and yes, our life seem to depend on 1 interview, a make or break. But as long as we give everything to Jesus, He will guide us all the way... :innocent::dance:

sum

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yay!!!! :dance: :dance:

Naturalization

04/10/17- N-400 Filed

04/12/17- Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

04/13/17- Credit Card Charged

04/14/17- NOA

05/08/17- Biometrics

05/11/17- In Line

05/22/17- Interview Scheduled

06/28/17- Interview(Approved)

08/29/17 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations!!! :)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.