Veiled Princess

From Israel to Lebanon

114 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
If there is nothing 72 in the Koaran than where does the thought of 72 virgins come from???

I would like someone who has readed the "Koaran", to tell us then why do we hear about this everywhere if it is there or what is written.

Thank you,

Peter Miami

Johanna & Peter

Colombia / U.S.A.

I-129F / K-1 Fiancee Visa

08-20-02 - Met Johanna in Armenia, Colombia

10-05-05 - K-1 Sent to TSC

10-14-05 - Received NOA1 by E-Mail (Day 9)

12-22-05 - Reveived NOA2 By E-Mail & Mail (Day 78)

03-03-06 - Interview Date! (Day 149) Approved

03-10-06 - Johanna Arrived

05-27-06 - Married

I-485 / AOS (Did not applied for EAD or AP)

06-05-06 - Sent I-485 application to Chicago via USPS (Day 1)

06-06-06 - AOS Package Delivered at 12:29PM

06-12-06 - Received NOA1 by Mail

06-14-06 - Check Cashed

06-22-06 - Received Appointment Notice for Biometrics

06-26-06 - "Request for Additional Evidence" Online, waiting for letter

06-29-06 - Biometrics Done!

06-30-06 - Received RFE Letter by mail. (Missing Birth Certificate)

07-10-06 - Sent RFE by Express Mail USPS

07-11-06 - RFE Delivered @ 10:54AM Sign by D. Atwell

08-28-06 - AOS Transferred to CSC E-mail & USCIS Website (Day 85)

08-30-06 - Touched #1

08-31-06 - Touched #2

08-31-06 - E-Mail from CRIS & USCIS-CSSO - CSC received AOS Application

09-01-06 - Touched #3

09-01-06 - NOA by Mail Regarding Transfer to CSC

09-05-06 - Touched #4

09-07-06 - Touched #5

09-13-06 - Touched #6

09-15-06 - AOS Approved by Online Status & E-mail

09-21-06 - Received GC and Welcome Letter (Day 109)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
false ..rc...

Then what are the four rivers? Maybe it wasn't the Koran, maybe it was a hadith they were talking about. But it was definately "what the Prophet said about Paradise". A river of wine which refreshes rather than dulls the mind, leaving the drinker renewed and alert.

Back to the virgins, another thing I read said they're not human virgins, they're houris, magical female beings that bring about the delight of a virginal young woman. Something like that.

I was reading another thing saying that the 72 virgins are actually a punishment, cause each time you want to be with them they're scared, then crying and bleeding. The next day it's the same thing, over and over again! Who would want to have to deal with a scared, weepy virgin all the time?

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If there is nothing 72 in the Koaran than where does the thought of 72 virgins come from???

I would like someone who has readed the "Koaran", to tell us then why do we hear about this everywhere if it is there or what is written.

Thank you,

Peter Miami

Actually that question has been answered several times in other threads. Unfortunately noone seems to care whether or not it is true, or in what context.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Thank you,

Peter Miami

Actually that question has been answered several times in other threads. Unfortunately noone seems to care whether or not it is true, or in what context.

Hard ears pickney...

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

All due respect, any single person that thinks Israel has accidently been killing children is refusing to believe what's in front of them. Even US-based news has hours upon hours of footage of not accidental residential areas getting hollowed out - but clearly intentional. Israel isn't stupid - they don't just accidentally miss targets by 25 miles.

They are targeting Lebanon. Simply put. If they were targeting Hezbollah, all attacks would be within the Hezbollah boundaries. Even within Hezbollah areas, there are areas that are all residential, that Israel has targeted. And Beirut is now completely ripped apart.

Look at the numbers. The dumbest thing I've heard is "sympathy for the Israelis during their time of need." What sympathy do they need? Close to a thousand Lebanese CIVILIANS dead versus 23 Israelis?

The facts are there. Don't be biased no matter who you are - Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Arab, Israeli, left-wing, right-wing - whatever. Just look at the facts.

K-3 Visa

07/22/2006 - Applied for K1 - I-129F mailed to Vermont Service Center, VSC

08/02/2006 - Package got sent back requesting a different form (different revision). Proceeded to weep like a girl. Decided against fiance visa with newfound setback. Will wait for December wedding.

12/24/2006 - Marriage

02/05/2007 - I-130 sent to VSC and confirmed receipt following day.

02/13/2007 - I-130 NOA1 received

02/15/2007 - K-3 sent to Chicago and confirmed receipt following day.

02/26/2007 - K-3 NOA1

03/02/2007 - I-129F (K-3) sent to Vermont Service Center (from Missouri Service Center)

03/11/2007 - Received email notice: I-129F in VSC is now pending (whatever the heck that means)

04/05/2007 - I-130 and K-3 APPROVED! (email notice) (rec'd postal mail 04/13)

04/09/2007 - NVC received case (called 603 334 0700)

04/11/2007 - Shipped to Chennai.

05/17/2007 - Received confirmation of receiving package via postal mail in India with interview date! (took 36 days!)

06/15/2007 - Interview! VISA APPROVED!!

06/29/2007 - She's in my arms...

When the Israelis kill children it's an accident, Hamas and Hezbollah intend to kill children. That's the difference that you people ignore.

You are 1000% correct!

Peter Miami

You two couldn't be more WRONG! get your facts right before typing these ignornant, pathetic views. Do you have any idea what goes on in the middle east??? my god :angry:

so you are telling me that when Israel uses bombing raids, flattening complete neighbourhoods they are not intending to kill children?? They don't give a sh*t about any innocent civilians that stand in their way, and they never have, see this thread about their fantastic use of human shields now:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5212870.stm

I agree with the previous poster about how freakin ignorant some of you people really are!!! You sit there in your lazy chairs with your big SUV's pretending to actually KNOW things about what goes on in the middle east, because you saw it on FOX news or something..........

and even when you're faced with horrendous photos of children ripped apart by the murderous Israel army, you still try and justify it, by the use of the tired boring cliche, "well they asked for it, they are all terrorists"!!!!

:angry:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can we relax for one second and think about one thing here - in ANY religion - paradise or after-life is by definition NOT something we can feel now. Paradise, in any religion, is free of ANYTHING negative. This means pain in addition to being free of rules, restrictions, gravity, commute times, bosses, health concerns, etc. It is not something that you can comprehend because guess who designed your own mind - God. And we've got plenty of mental restrictions.

With that said - it is so foolish to think that "oh i want my virgins when i die." Don't be stupid - God has WAY better things in store for his creatures than ANYTHING that can be replicated on Earth. My humble understanding of this whole virgin business is this - the feeling of being in Paradise can not be explained nor described. You have no idea how good it is. And what this whole virgin statement is saying - the feeling of being intimate with someone feels good. Well imagine that feeling times 40 or 72 or whatever - and imagine that feeling 24 hours a day.

I wish I could tell the whole world simply one thing - stop being ridiculous. Heaven is way better than sex. Do you really think SOULS have orgasms?

K-3 Visa

07/22/2006 - Applied for K1 - I-129F mailed to Vermont Service Center, VSC

08/02/2006 - Package got sent back requesting a different form (different revision). Proceeded to weep like a girl. Decided against fiance visa with newfound setback. Will wait for December wedding.

12/24/2006 - Marriage

02/05/2007 - I-130 sent to VSC and confirmed receipt following day.

02/13/2007 - I-130 NOA1 received

02/15/2007 - K-3 sent to Chicago and confirmed receipt following day.

02/26/2007 - K-3 NOA1

03/02/2007 - I-129F (K-3) sent to Vermont Service Center (from Missouri Service Center)

03/11/2007 - Received email notice: I-129F in VSC is now pending (whatever the heck that means)

04/05/2007 - I-130 and K-3 APPROVED! (email notice) (rec'd postal mail 04/13)

04/09/2007 - NVC received case (called 603 334 0700)

04/11/2007 - Shipped to Chennai.

05/17/2007 - Received confirmation of receiving package via postal mail in India with interview date! (took 36 days!)

06/15/2007 - Interview! VISA APPROVED!!

06/29/2007 - She's in my arms...

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

When the Israelis kill children it's an accident, Hamas and Hezbollah intend to kill children. That's the difference that you people ignore.

You are 1000% correct!

Peter Miami

You two couldn't be more WRONG! get your facts right before typing these ignornant, pathetic views. Do you have any idea what goes on in the middle east??? my god :angry:

so you are telling me that when Israel uses bombing raids, flattening complete neighbourhoods they are not intending to kill children?? They don't give a sh*t about any innocent civilians that stand in their way, and they never have, see this thread about their fantastic use of human shields now:

I agree with the previous poster about how freakin ignorant some of you people really are!!! You sit there in your lazy chairs with your big SUV's pretending to actually KNOW things about what goes on in the middle east, because you saw it on FOX news or something..........

and even when you're faced with horrendous photos of children ripped apart by the murderous Israel army, you still try and justify it, by the use of the tired boring cliche, "well they asked for it, they are all terrorists"!!!!

But his own TV that he bought hisself told him so.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Is it OK when Hezbollah does it?

Credit: Egyptian Sandmonkey

Me -.us Her -.ma

------------------------

I-129F NOA1: 8 Dec 2003

Interview Date: 13 July 2004 Approved!

US Arrival: 04 Oct 2004 We're here!

Wedding: 15 November 2004, Maui

AOS & EAD Sent: 23 Dec 2004

AOS approved!: 12 July 2005

Residency card received!: 4 Aug 2005

I-751 NOA1 dated 02 May 2007

I-751 biometrics appt. 29 May 2007

10 year green card received! 11 June 2007

Our son Michael is born!: 18 Aug 2007

Apply for US Citizenship: 14 July 2008

N-400 NOA1: 15 July 2008

Check cashed: 17 July 2008

Our son Michael is one year old!: 18 Aug 2008

N-400 biometrics: 19 Aug 2008

N-400 interview: 18 Nov 2008 Passed!

Our daughter Emmy is born!: 23 Dec 2008

Oath ceremony: 29 Jan 2009 Complete! Woo-hoo no more USCIS!

Filed: Timeline
Back to the virgins, another thing I read said they're not human virgins, they're houris, magical female beings that bring about the delight of a virginal young woman. Something like that.

Ok, EW.

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Is it OK when Hezbollah does it?

Credit: Egyptian Sandmonkey

Do any of these opinions really imply that?

I just wonder if for once, just maybe, we could extend folks a simple courteousy that just because they condemn the actions of one side that doesn't mean they condone similar actions by the other side.

Its rather interesting how the debate in western countries over the middle-east seems to mirror the actual problem itself. Just goes to show how very far away any serious resolution is.

Read my previous posts!!!

I have never condoned the actions of Hamas or Hezbollah........but is that the best comment you can make rclouse??? "Is it ok when Hezbollah does it?"

Like djveed has said, close to 1000 innocent Lebanese civilians dead compared to around 20-30 Israelis???

hmmmmmmmmm sounds a little one sided to me doesn't it??? ........ and yet you still are trying to justify it!!

incredible :no:

Edited by Paul C

Accidentally or on purpose, there seems to be some joy in it. There was a post the other day about people carrying protest signs being "terrorists". What about the people that personalize artillery shells?

197226679_a107a32e01_o.jpg

197245307_f0b2ceab91_o.jpg

197226677_2e411c2bff_o.jpg Let's dance!

197226678_06273e99f0_o.jpg Stop dancing long enough to cover your ears

and let's make it a family event!!!

192642681_c4903905bd_o.jpg

192642683_915cc8eda3_o.jpg

Edited by Bosco

Littlest Victims Suffer - CNN

Is it an accident when they pack their missiles with chemicals (phosphurate) with the intention of burning anyone who's around the cars on the street they're indiscrimantely targeting? :angry:

the supposition of the doctor does not make proof. what you might be seeing the the rocket propellent that caused those burns. probably no worse than those caused on israeli kids.

next thing you'll be justifying their use of internationally banned cluster bombs on civilian areas

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5213026.stm

Filed: Timeline
Accidentally or on purpose, there seems to be some joy in it. There was a post the other day about people carrying protest signs being "terrorists". What about the people that personalize artillery shells?

197226679_a107a32e01_o.jpg

197245307_f0b2ceab91_o.jpg

197226677_2e411c2bff_o.jpg Let's dance!

197226678_06273e99f0_o.jpg Stop dancing long enough to cover your ears

and let's make it a family event!!!

192642681_c4903905bd_o.jpg

192642683_915cc8eda3_o.jpg

That's disturbing.

24vs7qp.jpg

21ch82r.gif

"In our attempt to make everybody happy, we make nobody happy. And we lose elections." - Democratic activist Janice Griffin