tenderheartusa79

People from DOS is going to visit my fiancee's home !

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi everyone

My fiancee got a phone call from DOS .they told her that some people from DOS is going to visit her on Monday !

Any thoughts about what they will ask her ? what she will expect from them ?!!

Thanks in Advance .

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I believe it is common for home interviews in Egypt. I hope someone can provide you with more details

I think you misunderstood that .they are going to visit my fiancee '' the petitioners / the US citizen '' at her home in USA !!

Edited by Hot Guy

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Is she sure it was DOS Calling? Have her be super careful before letting anyone into her house. Get ID's before opening the door.

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow...I've never heard of that! Hopefully someone can help you with that :)

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 4/28/2009

I-129F NOA1 : Dated 4/29/09

Touch : 05/01/09

Touch : 09/02/09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 09/02/09, received via email 9/03/09 @ 6:30 a.m.!

NVC Received : 09/08/09

NVC Left : 09/09/09 per NVC (called 9/11/09 and they told me it was sent!)

Consulate Received : 9/11/09

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Interview Date: 12/03/09

Call from embassy to go pick up his passport with visa!: 12/11/09

Visa in Hand!

POE: Charlotte

Date of Arrival: 12/26/09

Date of Marriage: 02/21/10

AOS package sent: 3/22/2010 via FEDEX

Biometrics letter received: 04/08/2010

Received letter that AOS was transferred to California! 4/19/2010

Biometrics appointment: 4/30/2010

Green Card approved: 5/25/2010

Green Card received: 06/08/2010

Filed: Timeline

That did happen to someone but I think they were at the AOS level here. Where they knocked on her door at 5am or something like that? Remember? There was no phone call that I recall.

I would say if they are coming to her home its to check out who lives at her home, how she lives, if she's the main provider perhaps living condidtions, etc. I would assume provided its in line with what questions you were asked and what you answered about her life during the interview that its just a check and that its good news as stressful as it sounds. I would also suggest she prepares her neighbors and any family living close as they may ask if they have knowledge of your relationship and how long its been going on...etc.

Timeline
Also Shon was interviewed in her home (USC). It's not unheard of, albeit pretty rare.

they did that to someone on here .'' Elva and Ehab'' but they just called her on the phone .

I hope that everything will be ok .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Also Shon was interviewed in her home (USC). It's not unheard of, albeit pretty rare.

they did that to someone on here .'' Elva and Ehab'' but they just called her on the phone .

wow Mohamed brother i never heard such a thing like that before , but calm down brother this will be just fine and i bet you after this visit everything will be fine and you will get your visa soon , what else they can do with you !!! so dont worry brother i know well how hard all of this but i do beleive it will be their last step then you will get your visa soon ,, you in my prayers brother , have a good day .

Mounir and Suzie

UFHJ.jpg

pJWdp2.png

Timeline

wow Mohamed brother i never heard such a thing like that before , but calm down brother this will be just fine and i bet you after this visit everything will be fine and you will get your visa soon , what else they can do with you !!! so dont worry brother i know well how hard all of this but i do beleive it will be their last step then you will get your visa soon ,, you in my prayers brother , have a good day .

Thank you so much bro i really appreciate it .

You are in my prayers as well .

I hope that you will hear good news soon .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Let us know how it goes.

Good luck!:)

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.