59 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hell to everyone

i have to go back in the philippines even i dont want it, because my husband USC want me to get out of his house he told me that he dont love me anymore so he just want me to send back in the philippines,i have two children and his not own children we argue too much almost everyday 1 week we not talk, me and my children has 2 years gc. i dont really like the way he treat me, he always complain evrything like expences even i help to buy grocery and give my salaryi know is not e enough but atleast i help, he always slapping on my face what hes done to me that make me feel so bad i felt like i trash and nothing he say bad something to me and my children my daugther 4 years old he put my daugther on the rain outside for 20 munites my son told me about it because i was in work that was happen she got wet because she doesnt listen like clean her bedroom and pick the mess and he always ask my son to help him like clean the house clean the 18 wheeler truck it was very cold outside with no jacket or hut sometimes mow grass he treat my 9 years old son like adult whitch is not really bad but i felt sad to my son that it was hard for him...my husband bought ticket for us for next week and i dont want to leave because i have work here. i just want to know if i can able to comeback here with my children after visit or stay in philippines because he said he going to call to uscis to deport me if i dont leave this country and ban here in america.and how long to process the devoce here?

Is that possible for him to deport me before or after the divorce is final?

I am holding a 2-yr GC and it will expire on June 2011. Can I still file for removing of conditions after all that happened or he can ban me for getting one?

sorry my english so bad hope you understand...thanks and i would appreaciate

lyn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

YOUR HUSBAND cannot deport U, you still could file for your roc with a waiver, if u get divorce. I don't know to much about helping u in your situation but someone here will put more input in your situation, u came to the right place to get advice. wish u all the best! :star:

Edited by wmtc

hell to everyone

i have to go back in the philippines even i dont want it, because my husband USC want me to get out of his house he told me that he dont love me anymore so he just want me to send back in the philippines,i have two children and his not own children we argue too much almost everyday 1 week we not talk, me and my children has 2 years gc. i dont really like the way he treat me, he always complain evrything like expences even i help to buy grocery and give my salaryi know is not e enough but atleast i help, he always slapping on my face what hes done to me that make me feel so bad i felt like i trash and nothing he say bad something to me and my children my daugther 4 years old he put my daugther on the rain outside for 20 munites my son told me about it because i was in work that was happen she got wet because she doesnt listen like clean her bedroom and pick the mess and he always ask my son to help him like clean the house clean the 18 wheeler truck it was very cold outside with no jacket or hut sometimes mow grass he treat my 9 years old son like adult whitch is not really bad but i felt sad to my son that it was hard for him...my husband bought ticket for us for next week and i dont want to leave because i have work here. i just want to know if i can able to comeback here with my children after visit or stay in philippines because he said he going to call to uscis to deport me if i dont leave this country and ban here in america.and how long to process the devoce here?

I am holding a 2-yr GC and it will expire on June 2011. Can I still file for removing of conditions after all that happened or he can ban me for getting one?

lyn

He cannot have you deported. YES you can go out of the US and return since you have your GC. Kids can go with you also.

When the divorce is final you can file a I-751 and remove conditions getting a 10 year GC. Kids also. After that you will have to wait 5 years from the date of your first GC to apply for US citizenship.

Ingat

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

hell to everyone

lyn

Did you called police and filed complain against your husband? You can lift conditions on your own and don't have to stay with that monster. I feel sorry for you and your kids if you have friends or relatives where you could stay and feel safe pack your things and move out. Don't be afraid, he cannot deport you, move out. Some members here were approved through VAWA self-petition .Gather evidence that your marriage is genuine and bona-fide and very important contact police when he harms you and your children again so you have evidence of the abuse and that MF will be in jail. Good luck. Be strong.

Filed: Timeline

Your husband cannot deport you. That comes under the jurisdiction of Homeland Security.

Moving this thread from Removing Conditions to Effects of Major Changes. You can take a look in that forum to find some answers, or maybe someone knowledgeable there can help you. All the best. (F)

iagree.gif

This is bigger than a pure immigration issue. Try to find a local group that cares for abused spouses, as that is what it sounds like you are. Your husband is bullying you into boarding a flight against your will. He cannot do this, legally or morally, and you have no need to board that flight unless you want to.

Get some advice and don't let him push you into a situation you neither want nor need.

As others have posted your husband has no involvement in a decision for you to be deported. The reason he is likely trying to move you out of the country is that he knows he will potentially have to provide financial support int he event you are without income.

If you want to stay in the US with your children ignore his request for you to leave and get someone on your side to help you understand your options.

Good luck,

Your husband cannot deport you. That comes under the jurisdiction of Homeland Security.

Moving this thread from Removing Conditions to Effects of Major Changes. You can take a look in that forum to find some answers, or maybe someone knowledgeable there can help you. All the best. (F)

AOS Application

AOS posted 5/30/2007

AOS arrived in Chicago 6/1/2007

NOA1 rcvd 6/11/2007, dated 6/6/2007

AOS/EAD/AP touched 6/10/2007

AOS/EAD/AP touched 6/11/2007

Rcvd AOS/EAD Biometrics appt. letter 6/19/2007

I130/EAD/AP touched 6/24/2007

AOS/EAD Biometrics appt. 7/6/2007

AOS/EAD touched 7/6/2007

AOS/EAD touched 7/9/2007

AP touched 8/14/2007

AP touched 8/15/2007

AP touched 8/16/2007

EAD approved 8/20 EAD Approved

Rcvd AP in post 8/22/2007 AP Approved

AOS Interview 9/26/2007

AOS Approved 9/26/2007

I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions of Residence

I-751 mailed 07/06/09

I-751 arrived VSC 07/07/09

NOA1 dated 07/07/09

Biometrics 08/13/0

I-751 Approval 12/10/09 I-751 Approved

hell to everyone

lyn

Hi Rich, sorry to hear ur situation. Huwag na huwag kng umuwi dahil hindi ka na makakabalik dito ever once na mg expire green card mo. Call d police when he hurts u and ur kids. ASk help call 911 bsta wat ever happens dont go home. There is no way he can deport you as long as u can prove there was a bonafide marriage. That happened to my frnd at hindi na nga sya nakabalik dto at anak nya.

No matter what happens dont go home, be strong for ur kids wag kang mtatakot sa knya.Let him file for divorce at kahit dvorce ka na sa knya hindi ka nya puedeng pauwiin.

Edited by happywifeymom

You should call police and report abusse of you and your children, I wish you everything the best

I-130 approved after 62 days

NVC journey

09-18-2009 entered in system NVC

09-22-2009 asigned case number

09-24-2009 mailed and e-mailed my 3032

09-29-2009 AOS shown paid

09-26-2009 recived AOS (AVR)

10-05-2009 accepted DS3032

10-05-2009 invoiced IV bill

10-13-2009 recived by email confirmation DS3032 (STRANGE)

10-16-2009 sent DS230

10-19-2009 AVR said some documents are missing and they are incomplete we got RFE false

10-21-2009 recived email for missing documents-checklist

10-19-2009 delivered DS230 by USPS

10-23-2009 AVR recived checklist

10-29-2009 log in fail - case complete confirmed official by OP

11-10-2009 medical exam passed

11-03-2009 papers forwarded to sarajevo embassy

12-09-2009 INTERVIEW SCHEDULED visa approved

14 December POE

29 December got green card

30 December got driving license

Filed: Other Timeline

Did you perhaps just get custody of your 2 children?

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Timeline

the kids have been here for 8 months. they are good kids. they have no manners or skills. but i am working with them. there mother sits in front of this pc 6 to 10 hours a day while the kids watch cartoons. the tv is a baby sitter. and no, there has been no abuse. maybe u should ask the richlyn to tell all these folks the truth. then u gus can call her a MF, this is the husband. i don't like people who bash others without all the facts. thanks and have a great day.

You should call police and report abusse of you and your children, I wish you everything the best

get the facts before u give out this kind of advice. thanks

the kids have been here for 8 months. they are good kids. they have no manners or skills. but i am working with them. there mother sits in front of this pc 6 to 10 hours a day while the kids watch cartoons. the tv is a baby sitter. and no, there has been no abuse. maybe u should ask the richlyn to tell all these folks the truth. then u gus can call her a MF, this is the husband. i don't like people who bash others without all the facts. thanks and have a great day.

You're the husband on the wife's account?

Talk about invasion of privacy.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

I hope everybody is safe, maybe go for Counseling if both side agree to it. marriage is not easy, it's the Biggest Roller Coaster in the world, in life. What's important at the end of it you look back and ask yourself worth is worth it.

Now that you are reading this, you can see how your wife feel, at time communication can be a major factor, maybe she hasn't been able to express her thought to you clearly, so at least take it on a positive note not as a bashing.

God Bless!!

Edited by Nikita2Charles

Gone but not Forgotten!

Timeline

You're the husband on the wife's account?

Talk about invasion of privacy.

joint account. would u like people lying about u?

Timeline
I hope everybody is safe, maybe go for Counseling if both side agree to it. marriage is not easy, it's the Biggest Roller Coaster in the world, in life. What's important at the end of it you look back and ask yourself worth is worth it.

Now that you are reading this, you can see how your wife feel, at time communication can be a major factor, maybe she hasn't been able to express her thought to you clearly, so at least take it on a positive note not as a bashing.

God Bless!!

thank u for good advice. it is difficult when languages are different. life here has been a large adjustment for her. i relize this. i try to help , but she has friends here that live very different. i work 70 hours per week . i have no regrets in our marriage. i love her then, i love her now. but some here are giving very bad advice. that hurts when i read it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.