59 posts in this topic

Did you perhaps just get custody of your 2 children?

the kids have been here for 8 months. they are good kids. they have no manners or skills. but i am working with them. there mother sits in front of this pc 6 to 10 hours a day while the kids watch cartoons. the tv is a baby sitter. and no, there has been no abuse. maybe u should ask the richlyn to tell all these folks the truth. then u gus can call her a MF, this is the husband. i don't like people who bash others without all the facts. thanks and have a great day.

You should call police and report abusse of you and your children, I wish you everything the best

get the facts before u give out this kind of advice. thanks

Sounds like you "may" have taken on more than you can handle. Get your wife a job or doing something to keep her off the PC. Maybe you are to nice and not strict enough.

I had a similiar problem until my wife went to work and my stepdaughter learned English better and got involved in school .

To much TV or PC isn't good for anyone.

Did you buy them a ticket to leave?

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

I'm the "never use a lawyer" guy telling you to get one and fast.

The fact that he bought a ticket for you gives you no obligation to go,

unless you see that to your advantage to be with your loving family

for a time before the nasty divorce. Others said that you can leave

and come back with no detriment to your GC status. Just don't

go for too long (there is a limit).

Best wishes and a blessed Christmas for you & your kids.(F)

02/2003 - Met

08/24/09 I-129F; 09/02 NOA1; 10/14 NOA2; 11/24 interview; 11/30 K-1 VISA (92 d); 12/29 POE 12/31/09 Marriage

03/29/-04/06/10 - AOS sent/rcd; 04/13 NOA1; AOS 2 NBC

04/14 $1010 cashed; 04/19 NOA1

04/28 Biom.

06/16 EAD/AP

06/24 Infops; AP mail

06/28 EAD mail; travel 2 BKK; return 07/17

07/20/10 interview, 4d. b4 I-129F anniv. APPROVAL!*

08/02/10 GC

08/09/10 SSN

2012-05-16 Lifting Cond. - I-751 sent

2012-06-27 Biom,

2013-01-10 7 Mo, 2 Wks. & 5 days - 10 Yr. PR Card (no interview)

*2013-04-22 Apply for citizenship (if she desires at that time) 90 days prior to 3yr anniversary of P. Residence

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

the kids have been here for 8 months. they are good kids. they have no manners or skills. but i am working with them. there mother sits in front of this pc 6 to 10 hours a day while the kids watch cartoons. the tv is a baby sitter. and no, there has been no abuse. maybe u should ask the richlyn to tell all these folks the truth. then u gus can call her a MF, this is the husband. i don't like people who bash others without all the facts. thanks and have a great day.

You should call police and report abusse of you and your children, I wish you everything the best

Sounds like you "may" have taken on more than you can handle. Get your wife a job or doing something to keep her off the PC. Maybe you are to nice and not strict enough.

I had a similiar problem until my wife went to work and my stepdaughter learned English better and got involved in school .

i agree. i am trying. i love her very much .

Timeline

Did you buy them a ticket to leave?

yes. at her request. the day and time she wanted. she wabted dec. 11, 2009. the kids don't want to go eithere. they will be the biggest losers. they will be much better off if all stay here. i am sure of that. the auguing is all ways about money. she cannot budget. so many nsf's , the bank called me. i am trying to teach. she just doesn't get it. but i will not give up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Very twisting!!! there is always two side to a story! but u can't help the fact when someone is putting a thread in distress your going to do everything in your will to help them, and u can't help not bieng judgemental if u only here one side of the story. Man! Im confused :blink: Hope everthing works out for U and your wife.

Edited by wmtc

Timeline
Very twisting!!! there is always two side to a story! but u can't help the fact when someone is putting a thread in distress your going to do everything in your will to help them, and u can't help not bieng judgemental if u only here one side of the story. Man! Im confused :blink: Hope everthing works out for U and your wife.

yes, very cofusing. i think we all could use a good support group. sometimes its hard to make the right choices. i am sure of my choice in my wife. my heart says its happy. so i go with it.

hell to everyone

i have to go back in the philippines even i dont want it, because my husband USC want me to get out of his house he told me that he dont love me anymore so he just want me to send back in the philippines,i have two children and his not own children we argue too much almost everyday 1 week we not talk, me and my children has 2 years gc. i dont really like the way he treat me, he always complain evrything like expences even i help to buy grocery and give my salaryi know is not e enough but atleast i help, he always slapping on my face what hes done to me that make me feel so bad i felt like i trash and nothing he say bad something to me and my children my daugther 4 years old he put my daugther on the rain outside for 20 munites my son told me about it because i was in work that was happen she got wet because she doesnt listen like clean her bedroom and pick the mess and he always ask my son to help him like clean the house clean the 18 wheeler truck it was very cold outside with no jacket or hut sometimes mow grass he treat my 9 years old son like adult whitch is not really bad but i felt sad to my son that it was hard for him...my husband bought ticket for us for next week and i dont want to leave because i have work here. i just want to know if i can able to comeback here with my children after visit or stay in philippines because he said he going to call to uscis to deport me if i dont leave this country and ban here in america.and how long to process the devoce here?

Is that possible for him to deport me before or after the divorce is final?

I am holding a 2-yr GC and it will expire on June 2011. Can I still file for removing of conditions after all that happened or he can ban me for getting one?

sorry my english so bad hope you understand...thanks and i would appreaciate

lyn

Hello richlyn, sorry about your story. I don't think your husband can have you DEPORTED. you have a 2 years greencard, you are able to come back to the philippines and come back here. Huwag kang matakot sa sinasabi ng husband mo na tatawagan nya ang uscis. I think its better for you to leave now and get away from him and make sure you take your kids. Check in at a cheap motel or hotel. call a family relative so you have someone with you. Basta huwag kang matatakot, walang rights ang asawa mo na i-deport ka. Take this as a advice because I knew someone with the same situation like yours.

P.S --- get a lawyer if you can afford it.

I-751 ROC Timeline...

01/10/2012 - I-751 Packet sent out via USPS Express Mail (Signature Required)

01/11/2012 - I-751 Packet delivered at 10:45AM in Laguna Niguel, CA 92607 to INS Express Mail. Signed by. M. Guerrero

01/13/2012 - Check Cashed (2 days after)

01/17/2012 - I-797 NOA1 hard copy received --- (1 year extension)

03/07/2012 - Biometrics Done!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

too much dragging the trash out in the street and arguing about what the meaning of "is" is.

sounds like some guy needs to grow a set, and some woman needs to grow up, in general.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Agreed, that is quite enough of the dirty laundry airing.

You (the husband) can not get her deported. As long as the marriage was entered into in good faith your wife may divorce you and remove conditions on your own.

To the wife, claims of abuse where there are none are wrong on two levels. Firstly if you claim abuse where there is none, then you tarnish the name of someone who does not abuse you. Secondly.....you are mocking those who have been subjected to real physical abuse by lying about your own.

You two need to sit down and talk about your future. Like the adults that you both claim to be. It seems like a reality check and a true assessment of your relationship needs to take place. There are children involved, everything you say and do is affecting them right now. Get off the computer and get talking to one another.

K1

PLEASE SEE MY TIMELINE FOR K1 INFORMATION

AOS complete!

08/21/2009 - AOS package sent

08/28/2009 - NOA 1 for AOS, EAD, AP

08/31/2009 - Cheque cashed

09/05/2009 - Biometrics notice received

09/23/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/23/2009 - I-485 Transferred to CSC

10/02/2009 - EAD Approved (card production) & AP approved!

10/11/2009 - EAD Card received

10/20/2009 - AOS approved, GC card production ordered! (53 days in total)

10/26/2009 - Green Card received - nearly 11 months to the day of our K1 NOA 1!

11/25/2009 - Started my new job!

02/26/2010 - Passed my driving test :-p

07/20/2011 - Eligible to remove conditions

2012 - Going for citizenship

09/20/2011 - Removal of conditions submitted to VSC....here we go...again!

It's been a quick and relatively painless journey thanks to tireless research, dumb luck and this community :)

DONE with USCIS for a while :)

mnb0ir.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
but some here are giving very bad advice. that hurts when i read it.

There are obviously many issues going on in your relationship with your wife that the people on these boards aren't privy to, but it is quite disrespectful to the community here when you accuse them of giving bad advice that you are hurt by. Please go back and read the original post, wherein the OP wrote "he always slapping on my face what hes done to me that make me feel so bad i felt like i trash and nothing he say bad something to me and my children my daugther 4 years old he put my daugther on the rain outside for 20 munites..." This is a caring and very sensible, helpful community that was responding to what sounded very much like a cry for help and advice. We can't read your minds or know what goes on in your home. The only thing people here can respond to is the information that was given. And all of the advice that was given in response to the OP was sound.

they are good kids. they have no manners or skills. but i am working with them

You say they are good kids but in the same breath you claim they have no manners. You also say they have no skills but what kind of skills do you expect from a 4 year old girl and 9 year old boy?

there mother sits in front of this pc 6 to 10 hours a day while the kids watch cartoons.

In the first post OP, said that “i help to buy grocery and give my salary i know is not e enough but at least i help” so how can she sit in front of PC 6-10 hours if she has to go work?

Edited by Pinay Wife

but some here are giving very bad advice. that hurts when i read it.

There are obviously many issues going on in your relationship with your wife that the people on these boards aren't privy to, but it is quite disrespectful to the community here when you accuse them of giving bad advice that you are hurt by. Please go back and read the original post, wherein the OP wrote "he always slapping on my face what hes done to me that make me feel so bad i felt like i trash and nothing he say bad something to me and my children my daugther 4 years old he put my daugther on the rain outside for 20 munites..." This is a caring and very sensible, helpful community that was responding to what sounded very much like a cry for help and advice. We can't read your minds or know what goes on in your home. The only thing people here can respond to is the information that was given. And all of the advice that was given in response to the OP was sound.

I think people misunderstood.

If i'm not mistaken there's really no physical slapping... she probably means"

"He's throwing it in her face about the immigration and probably how he saved her."

at least that how I interpreted it. There's a saying in Filipino about it that when translated word for word would turn out like there's some real physical slapping going on around.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I feel sorry for you....but I want you to be strong and pray to God. Keep your faith to overcome this trial. You can still stay here with your kids and remove you conditional status without your husband. I got this from the USCIS website:

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

You and your spouse must apply together to remove the conditions on your residence. You should apply during the 90 days before your second anniversary as a conditional resident. The expiration date on your alien registration card (commonly know as green card) is also the date of your second anniversary as a conditional resident. If you do not apply to remove the conditions in time, you could lose your conditional resident status and be removed from the country.

If you are no longer married to your spouse, or if you have been battered or abused by your spouse, you can apply to waive the joint filing requirement. In such cases, you may apply to remove the conditions on your permanent residence any time after you become a conditional resident, but before you are removed from the country.

If your child received conditional resident status within 90 days of when you did, then your child may be included in your application to remove the conditions on permanent residence. Your child must file a separate application if your child received conditional resident status more than 90 days after you did.

So it is important that you should report your husband to authority from abuse and physical maltreatment to you and the kids. That way, by the time you are about to remove you conditional status, you can prove and you have your records to show that you have been abused by your spouse to make them let you have your 10 yrs GC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.