The Commies 4 Christ IV Thread

5,995 posts in this topic

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am indeed OK. Just didn't sit right the other thread. :hehe:

you fittin here? ;)

I was going to make soup for dinner but I don't think I have the energy to cut up veggies

Quit being lazy...you're only 25...have a redbull and 'chop-chop'!!! :lol:

you have more energy and ideas than Julia Child girl

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

One of my favorite restaurants closed this last weekend. I learned that they didn't own the building they were in and the owners had sold the property and that they were evicted. They have been unable to find a new location yet. Sadness. No torta for me today :cry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
One of my favorite restaurants closed this last weekend. I learned that they didn't own the building they were in and the owners had sold the property and that they were evicted. They have been unable to find a new location yet. Sadness. No torta for me today :cry:

That makes me happy. :devil:

J/K man. I hope you get your torta fix soon... that is very important.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Timeline

It's really sad what is happening to this city. All the small hole in the wall restaurants are disappearing and being replaced with more overpriced apartments, chain restaurants, or uber expensive fusion restaurants. All #######.

Filed: Timeline

It's really sad what is happening to this city. All the small hole in the wall restaurants are disappearing and being replaced with more overpriced apartments, chain restaurants, or uber expensive fusion restaurants. All #######.

y'all both need to stfu talking about torta's.... :cry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

:cry:

Something must be done about this. The outrage.

Have you tried a cemita?

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Have you tried a cemita?

no, do tell

Timeline

Have you tried a cemita?

I have, they are pretty good. I still prefer torta's :P