*JG*

New Moon movie

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone else on here as crazy as me and go see it at midnight last night?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

2nd one in the series.

I am dying here this morning. Why the hell did I listen to my friend and go to the "New Moon" midnight show last night. Ok, it was good. And, there was some rather nice eye candy in that movie. OMG werewolves look BEAU-T-FUL all buff and without shirts on......If anyone on here is a Team Jacob fan, he is so freakin' hot in this movie it's not even funny! But by 2:20 am when it was over, I was ready to run out of there. The nap I took after work was not enough. And 6 a.m. came very early this morning.

My fireman was snoring a few times, btw. Poor guy was definately a minority there. And, my daughter and her friend were so hopped up on energy drinks they were slap happy. Kind of funny if I weren't so darn tired.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My wife and I went and saw it. I haven't read the books and what my wife has read to me is absolute drivel. She read through 3.5 books and got so bored she never finished, which isn't typical for her.

I have to say we went more for the morbid curiosity. You have to go and do crazy things sometimes. I have to say that I was the only one laughing uproariously at some points that I think were supposed to be "romantic" or "touching."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

My wife and I went and saw it. I haven't read the books and what my wife has read to me is absolute drivel. She read through 3.5 books and got so bored she never finished, which isn't typical for her.

I have to say we went more for the morbid curiosity. You have to go and do crazy things sometimes. I have to say that I was the only one laughing uproariously at some points that I think were supposed to be "romantic" or "touching."

I ordered the first movie through on-demand just because people wouldn't stop talking about it. Midway through we just put it on mute and added our own dialogue... much more fun then trying to take in the horrible acting of Kristen Stewart. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

I ordered the first movie through on-demand just because people wouldn't stop talking about it. Midway through we just put it on mute and added our own dialogue... much more fun then trying to take in the horrible acting of Kristen Stewart. :P

None of them will win any acting awards (although I do sort of find her dad amusing!). But, it's one of those series I want to see through after reading the books. Who knows, though, I lost interest after only 4 Harry Potter books and 2 movies.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

What's so horrible about twitching, fidgeting, slumping shoulders, flicking back hair, scowling and speaking in somber tones?

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

------------------------------------------

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

------------------------------------------

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What's so horrible about twitching, fidgeting, slumping shoulders, flicking back hair, scowling and speaking in somber tones?

Hey don't forget about sparkling vampires and calling your love a spider monkey... how romantic!

Donne moi une poptart!

I'm really looking forward to watching it. I thought the books were great!

K1

5/16/08:Received NA01

2/24/09: NA02 APPROVAL... finally, after 9 MONTHS & 8 DAYS!!

5/5/09 : Interview Date APPROVED!!!!

5/8/09: visa received

From NA01 to interview: 12 LONG MONTHS!!

07/23/09: received SSN

08/17/09: Passed Driving test

08/22/09: Married on beautiful Mackinac Island, MI

AOS

08/31/09: Mailed AOS Package

10/20/09: Received AP

10/21/09 Received EAD card

12/7/09 AOS APPROVED!

12/14/09: Green Card arrived in mail. Happy Days!

It's taken 18 months from applying for K1 to receipt of Green Card! Thank God it's over until 12/7/11

Here we go again...

ROC

09/14/11: Mailed I-751 to Vermont

09/19/11: NA01

10/14/11: Biometrics

7/2/12: Approved. New Card Ordered

7/7/12: Green Card received

I'll let my mom watch it for me. :|

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline

Hey don't forget about sparkling vampires and calling your love a spider monkey... how romantic!

No imagination. I call my BF monkey. Has to do with chinese years though.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I liked the first movie but the books killed it for me though.. everything's so perdictable and Edward turned out to be so boring one dimention and Bella turned bitchy and the repeating of one or two type of words used for emotion just killed the mood.. how many time you can rolled eye or hyperventilate or swoon.. what ever.. the last book was so bad but I tried my best to finish just to see if it gets better but nope..Bella turned into sex mashine is the worse thing for me.

The first book is the best in the serie though.. and I like the one she stoped writing - the one with Edward thought.. it's a lot better and show the reason why he fell in love with Bella.

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"