phopho06

driving test

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello guys :crying:

i just arrive home from a road test to get my driving test and the examiner ask me if the other officer can ride at the back coz they are observing her and i park to parking lot with is a parallel park and then when i try to got out of that spot she said stop coz im about to hit the other car in front of me even if im not and she said she wont continue my test .. and i think she just flunk me coz she want to impress that person whos observing her.. isn't that BULL.. and now i need to take my driving test the second time..and i hope i wont get to have that situation again.. :angry:

isn't that reasonable flunking me even i didn't hit any thing and she just believe i will hit it? im really disappointing about it today :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

OF course you are disappointed but relax and realize a lot of people don't pass the first try. sometimes it takes a second or third.

I took a Motorcycle drivers test (to get that stamp on my license) years ago and due to some confusion on what the tester wanted me to do at the end of the course, I ended up dropping my motorcycle on the ground.

Talk about red faced. :blush:

Don't worry to much just give it another try when you have worked out, any areas you need to.

GOOD LUCK!

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline
OF course you are disappointed but relax and realize a lot of people don't pass the first try. sometimes it takes a second or third.

I took a Motorcycle drivers test (to get that stamp on my license) years ago and due to some confusion on what the tester wanted me to do at the end of the course, I ended up dropping my motorcycle on the ground.

Talk about red faced. :blush:

Don't worry to much just give it another try when you have worked out, any areas you need to.

GOOD LUCK!

hehehehehhehe thanks alot i agree i hope you will be my angle and i hope i will pass the second time tomorrow maybe

isn't that reasonable flunking me even i didn't hit any thing and she just believe i will hit it? im really disappointing about it today :crying:

In most cases - failing the parallel parking portion is simply a deduction in points on the overall driving test - however, it is entirely possible that you did not demonstrate sufficient control of the vehicle (in other words, how you handled the automobile) so they stopped any further testing. (That would be my guess what happened.)

You may try more in-car practice or consider some sort of driving classes (either driver's ed or a defensive driving course) before re-testing.

Which state insists on the ability to parallel park? Good for that state by the way, having control over the vehicle is important but they do not test anything that 'difficult' in CA.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I am shocked!

Actually, I am relieved, I honestly thought all states had the sort of Micky Mouse driving test that CA has ;)

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

some people are just not cut out to drive.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey - don't take it so hard, really!!! It's NOTHING compared to 'Visa Denied' , right?

Maybe practice this evening with your husband sitting in the back seat, lots of parallel parking??

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline
Which state insists on the ability to parallel park? Good for that state by the way, having control over the vehicle is important but they do not test anything that 'difficult' in CA.

i took my drivers test in Mo. i really didn't even get a change to drive in the road with the officer when we went to the place we will got o take the test we saw a parallel park and we took it to try also if im ready.. and i really did good and we decided to got there and tell them aim gonna take the road test and when we get o the vehicle that's what happen. she thought that im gonna hit it when im trying to get out or that parking spot to start the test.. and i think she really try to empress that other officer who is evaluating her also... and i think she really didn't know what shes doing she didn't even ask me where my proof of insurance..

and i think she really try to empress that other officer who is evaluating her also... and i think she really didn't know what shes doing she didn't even ask me

I doubt that but whatever makes you feel better...

i took my drivers test in Mo. i really didn't even get a change to drive in the road with the officer when we went to the place we will got o take the test we saw a parallel park and we took it to try also if im ready.. and i really did good and we decided to got there and tell them aim gonna take the road test and when we get o the vehicle that's what happen. she thought that im gonna hit it when im trying to get out or that parking spot to start the test.. and i think she really try to empress that other officer who is evaluating her also... and i think she really didn't know what shes doing she didn't even ask me where my proof of insurance..

You might be right but you are in their hands and if they say you failed, you failed. So, take the test again, get someone better.

Just out of interest is there a limit to how many times a person can take the test?

Edited by Madame Cleo

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i think you should forget about driving and stay home, as a good wife, cleaning, cooking, satisfying your husband. no need to drive anywhere.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

i really need to know how to drive coz my husbands working and i need to get work also to help him so i need to know how to drive i know i know how i will be taking the test again tomorrow i hope i get my luck coz i can talk the test 3 times only and if not i need to go to driving school and get letter from them..if i didn't pass i this test the 3rd time..