lanzelot

IR1 Aproved !!!!! Yujuuuuuu

14 posts in this topic

Despues de tanto trabajo y de mucha planificacion ayer me aprobaron la visa IR1 (Residente Permanente). La entrevista fue muy rapida y me preguntaron un para de cositas del sponsor que por suerte mi esposa estaba conmigo y las pudo responder mejor que yo. Me hicieron una pregunta sobre mi status anterior J1 y el tiempo que llevaba viviendo en Venezuela y la tipa me dijo: "Yo te creo... dejalo asi !!!!"

Lo importante es que me devolvieron hoy mi pasaporte con la gran IR1 y bueno ya compramos nuestros pasajes y llegamos a Minnesota el 22 de Agosto si Dios quiere...

Yujuuuuu, ahora a declarar impuestos !!!!! :crying:

David muchas gracias por todos los consejos que nos diste que siempre fueron muy oportunos, te queremos mucho....

Bueno, despues de este proceso me siento casi un experto y estoy dispuesto a ayudar al que lo necesite con este tedioso proceso...

Nos vemos en el espejo....

Eduardo :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.eduardoarteaga.com ||||||| Under Construction.

Waiting package sitting on the curve next to the Venezuelan Embassy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the latin american forum, and as far as I know is not stated that we *HAVE* to write in English.... Oh and by the way, this is not and 'English' forum, it is an IMMIGRATION forum....

But thanks for your reminder!

Edited by Anyta Holland

US.gifVenezuela.gifUK.gif

dogdogcbu20090513_-30_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This is an English forum, plus you are a resident of USA now ...........

Tonto! :bonk:

Edited by Elizabethnhenry

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Yes it is an immigration forum, but what would happen if everyone would write a post in his own language? So I think that people who are going to move to US and are going to live with their new US spouse in US should at least try to speak and write English. out of respect

anyway congrat for IR 1

bye

Yes it is an immigration forum, but what would happen if everyone would write a post in his own language? So I think that people who are going to move to US and are going to live with their new US spouse in US should at least try to speak and write English. out of respect

anyway congrat for IR 1

bye

Out of respect you should stay out of it... This is the Latin American side of the forum, and I assume it was created for people to post in whatever their mothertongue is...

The fact that we are marrying english speakers or go to the USA to live doesn't mean that we have to forget where we come from or our languages...

So if you don't mind... Can you please give us a break?

US.gifVenezuela.gifUK.gif

dogdogcbu20090513_-30_My%20child%20is.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

So if you don't mind... Can you please give us a break?

Yeah , give us a break y no te metas en problemas ajenos. Lanzelot , felicidades.

I-130

02-06-06 NOA-1

02-21-06 *touched*

04-27-06 Approved (Wife)

05-02-06 Approved (Stepchild)

04-28-06 *touched*

05-01-06 *touched*

I-129F

02-22-06 NOA-1

03-08-06 *touched*

04-28-06 *touched*

05-04-06 *touched*

05-17-06 APPROVED

05-26-06 Received by NVC

05-30-06 Case # assigned

05-31-06 Sent to Bogota

06-02-06 Received at embassy (signed by Pedro)

06-06-06 Sent packet 3 to Medellin

06-08-06 Received packet 3

06-12-06 Faxed and mailed packet 3 back to US Embassy

06-16-06 Received packet 4 // INTERVIEW DATE JULY 21ST , 2006

07-21-06 Visas APPROVED , coming to America on July 28 , 2006

NVC

05-08-06 received (Stepchild)

05-09-06 received (wife)

05-12-06 case # assigned (Stepchild)

05-19-06 case # assigned (Wife)

AOS

05-02-08 AOS received in Chicago Lockbox

05-20-08 Bometrics done for both of them

06-15-08 RFE for 864

07-18-08 Resumed processing

11-07-08 I called USCIS and placed an "Service request"

12-02-08 "Service Request" notice received

12-17-08 Interview letter received dated on 12-08-08

02-18-09 Interview date at 8:45AM

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Felicitaciones Eduardo!

Ya te voy a escribir un correo.

By the way, what happens with the people around VJ always looking for trouble and harassing other posters for any little thing? as Anyta Holland says, this specific forum inside VJ is the Latin America, Mexico, and the Caribbean, and if anybody from that vast area wants to post in their mothertongue, they are perfectly allowed to. Spanish is a major language in this area, but there is also Portuguese in Brazil, other languages in the Caribbean islands, including English, and English also in Jamaica.

It was asked what would happen if everybody starts posting in their own language in VJ? well, nothing but the speakers of those languages participating and responding to those posts. And that is being done, and it is being mostly done in these regional forums created at VJ, for that purpose! and mostly to discuss even subjects far from immigration.

It is VERY clear that if one would post at any other specific forum such as K-1, etc, would have to post in English so it is understood by most people, and having more chances of getting answers. This for me, is obvious. Think.

Erin (MN - U.S.A.!) and David (Venezuela!)
--------------------
06 Jul 2005 I129F Sent to the NSC
08 Jul 2005 I129F Received by the NSC
15 Sep 2005 NOA2!!!! by Email, NOA2 date 14 Sep 2005!!!!
20 Dic 2005 We both go to the interview at the Consulate!
20 Dic 2005 VISA APPROVED!!!!
31 Dic 2005 Ticket bought online to leave on March 13th!!!!
13 Mar 2006 Arrived at MSP with mi love!
18 Mar 2006 Civil Wedding! we are married!
15 Jul 2006 Church Wedding! at St. Frances Cabrini, Minneapolis, MN.
21 Aug 2006 AOS Interview! APPROVED!!!!! Welcome letter email received.
24 Aug 2006 Welcome Letter received. Card ordered email received.
29 Aug 2006 Email with approval letter (meaning PR Card!) mailed!
01 Sep 2006 PR Card Received!!!!!!! :D :D :D
23 May 2008 Lifting Conditions Sent
30 May 2008 Lifting Conditions NOA date
14 Oct 2008 PR Card Received!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D done for a while!!!!

----------

Naturalized and unfortunately divorced :( but life goes on

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.