boisestate

November 2009 K1 CSC Filers

571 posts in this topic

Gosh ! :crying: I went through the October thread and found out there are two users who were touched ( ones or more times / a month ago ) and still to this day haven' t got their approvals ! I' m so scared that for some reason, we are gonna end up the same ! Why ? :crying:

I truly truly hope ours won' t be the case and good luck to those October filers ! :blush:

We waited 118 days...don't be sad and anxious. It will come. :star:

anikitten.gif
ROC Sent: 2012-12-03
Arrived: 2012-12-07
NOA: 2012-12-10
Biometrics: 2013-01-08

Approved: 2013-05-10

event.png
event.png

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

"On February 10, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)."

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
"On February 10, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)."

AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!! :star:

11/20/09 - Mailed I-129F packet

11/23/09 - Check cashed! Date of NOA1

11/27/09 - Received hard copy of NOA1

12/01/09 - Touch!

02/19/10 - Touch!!!!

02/19/10 - NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02/24/10 - NVC Received

02/25/10 - Hard Copy NOA2!!! :D

02/25/10 - NVC mailed packet to Zagreb!!!

03/03/10 - Consulate in Zagreb received packet!!!

03/05/10 - Packet 3 received

03/08/10 - Ivan's Med Exam in Zagreb

03/24/10 - Mailed Packet 3

04/08/10 - INTERVIEW IN ZAGREB - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!

04/09/10 - Received police certificate from Ireland; mailed to Zagreb

04/XX/10 - Visa Issued

05/03/10 - Welcome home, Ivan!!! POE (Houston)

06/26/10 - Wedding!!!!!

OMG... Congratulations.... U r on the same boat as us.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Our Journey For K1 Visa

11/18/2009 - NOA1 Hard Copy Received

02/13/2010 - NOA2 Hard Copy Received

03/04/2010 - K1 Visa Packet 3 Arrived

05/04/2010 - Interview - APPROVED !!!

05/19/2010 - My Shah comes to the USA via CHICAGO :)

06/02/2010 - Apply for SSN

06/25/2010 - WE GOT MARRIED!!!!! :)

Our Journey For AOS

07/07/2010 - Start AOS process - Another 2 years, but my Shah is with me :)

07/08/2010 - AOS & EAD Sent to Chicago Lockbox

07/12/2010 - AOS & EAD NOA1 Received

07/26/2010 - AOS & EAD Appointment Letter Received

08/19/2010 - AOS & EAD Biometrics Taken

08/21/2010 - AOS Transfer to California Service Center

09/04/2010 - Received EAD Card :). It is A Very Happy Day :(

10/12/2010 - Received REF Missing Page on I-485 :(

11/08/2010 - Received Green Card for 2 Years :)

1444eg6in12a.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

as you can see ın my tıme lıne we dont hear nothıng yet we are so worrıed . but any way we are now have a vactıon ın turkey me and my fıancee . so we takıng break hope after our nıce vactıon to hear good thın from vermonet . but please every body need to ubdate they tıme lıne

06-15-2008 : my fiancee first visit to me ( stayed 3 weeks ) .

06-23-2009 : my fiancee secound visit me in Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ).

06-28-2009 : ENGAGED

10-29-2009 : I-129F Sent

01-27-2010 : my fiancee 3rd visit to Egypt ( stayed 6 weeks ) .

02-09-2010 : travel with my fiancee to turkey in a vacation (5 days)

05-25-2010 : my fiancee 4th visit to ( stayed 2 months ) .

06-03-2010 :Interview Date .

Interview Result : approved ( ya right ! )

07-01-2010 : we got a letter had my passport and over the visa stamp says ( canceled without prejudice )!!

06-29-2010 : case sent back to usa !!!

07-07-2010 : MARRIED

01-12-2011 : the letter state the k1 case is expired , and ther was no prob to file back for any kind of visa

04-25-2011 : my wife here now visiting me in egypt for 2 and half mounth yayyyyyyyyyyyy

05-18-2011 : travel with my wife to malaysia in a 1 week vaction

06-14-2011 : register our marraige papers in cairo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAocm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I hope all you November filers can get your cases through ASAP!!! Cause then it's on to December filers and then .....yay! us January filers!!

But seriously, best of luck to you all and hope CSC moves everyone though smoothly. :)

~Johnny~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
I hope all you November filers can get your cases through ASAP!!! Cause then it's on to December filers and then .....yay! us January filers!!

But seriously, best of luck to you all and hope CSC moves everyone though smoothly. :)

I really hope to see something soon.....I got 2 touches on the 5th and 8th and nothing after that.... :crying: its driving me crazy....

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I really hope to see something soon.....I got 2 touches on the 5th and 8th and nothing after that.... :crying: its driving me crazy....

Two touches this week and your says your due this week!! Maybe your background check is good and your NOA2 is being printed... :thumbs:

~Johnny~

Nooo ! RFE ! :crying: I cannot believe ! :crying: What happened ? I have no idea what could we possibly miss ? :crying:

Now, it' s gonna take forever as our case is in suspense ! :crying:

as1cHpz0g410600MzAwNzg3OWx8MjM3NjYxc3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Nooo ! RFE ! :crying: I cannot believe ! :crying: What happened ? I have no idea what could we possibly miss ? :crying:

Did you see that we got also RFE? Be patient and wait on mail to see the reason for RFE, send the reply ASAP.

I understand you because the days before we received the email with the explantion for RFE were the worst for us and we were literally at the bottom of our hope but we survived all of that and patiently waited on approval. You can not do anything before you get the mail from USCIS. Do not calculate what is the reason for RFE because you do not know it now.

Do not fall down...you need to be strong till the end of this process. :star:(F)

Put your head up and just imagine what will be your reward at the end.

anikitten.gif

event.png
event.png

Did you see that we got also RFE? Be patient and wait on mail to see the reason for RFE, send the reply ASAP.

I understand you because the days before we received the email with the explantion for RFE were the worst for us and we were literally at the bottom of our hope but we survived all of that and patiently waited on approval. You can not do anything before you get the mail from USCIS. Do not calculate what is the reason for RFE because you do not know it now.

Do not fall down...you need to be strong till the end of this process. :star:(F)

Put your head up and just imagine what will be your reward at the end.

And the case is in suspense untill they receive the reply...it is normal procedure.

What is ASAP ? :blush:

As soon as possible

anikitten.gif

event.png
event.png

Yes, A and D ! I see you were dealing with a RFE too ( with Vermont ) I' m still in shock ! :crying:

Now, how long can a RFE delay the whole thing ? How long does it take for USCIS to send a RFE and how long it takes for them to receive it ? How long it normally takes for USCIS receiving a RFE until the final approval ? :blush:

as1cHpz0g410600MzAwNzg3OWx8MjM3NjYxc3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That doesnt make any sense! Why would they touch your case twice,not update the status and then wait a few days to issue an RFE? Maybe I jinxed it for you when I said that "i doubted it was an RFE" :blush:

The RFE time basically relies on you. However long it takes you to gather the paperwork they are asking for. There's a really good "interview" with a former USCIS worker, shares a lot of information and explains a lot about their processes. I know it's somewhere on the forums but I can't find it right now. From what I read there an RFE won't make you go to the "bottom of the pile". Your file will be put aside waiting for the paperwork and they'll work on it as soon as they your new package.

Yes, A and D ! I see you were dealing with a RFE too ( with Vermont ) I' m still in shock ! :crying:

Now, how long can a RFE delay the whole thing ? How long does it take for USCIS to send a RFE and how long it takes for them to receive it ? How long it normally takes for USCIS receiving a RFE until the final approval ? :blush:

You can go and check our timeline, actually everything is in our signature. You will receive (your fiance) the letter with the request for the fact you missed or forgott. They will say to you untill then they are expecting your reply and evidences they need.

It takes just a few days, it depence how far away are you from them. If you are sending by fast mail you will get the number and you can check on US mail webside where is your mail so you can know exactly when they will recieve it.

There is no rule how many days is between the receiving of your reply and approval.

anikitten.gif

event.png
event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.