babybunny

~ CALLING ALL GOING THOUGH ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN- OFF TOPIC, ISLAMABAD-

314 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Where do people pull wings off of flies? Sounds like somethng they would do in Kansas if you ask me.

yes, we do. we then ship them to california as raisins for their salads and such ;)

you must be a masochist........you seem to keep coming back like a boomerang for abuse. :whistle:

and there you are picking the boomerang back up each time and giving it another toss.

here catch! no no no not with your neck! with your hand! :lol:

Right because someone would actually try to catch a boomeang with their neck... what the hell?

Is this from personal experience captain?

oh sorry, just means i have good aim ;)

no on the experience. :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Where do people pull wings off of flies? Sounds like somethng they would do in Kansas if you ask me.

yes, we do. we then ship them to california as raisins for their salads and such ;)

you must be a masochist........you seem to keep coming back like a boomerang for abuse. :whistle:

and there you are picking the boomerang back up each time and giving it another toss.

here catch! no no no not with your neck! with your hand! :lol:

Right because someone would actually try to catch a boomeang with their neck... what the hell?

Is this from personal experience captain?

oh sorry, just means i have good aim ;)

no on the experience. :P

Dear Charles,

since we have now established that you are throwing the boomerang, that means you are the one catching it since it comes back to yourself. Be careful. Why would you want to hurt your own neck?

Edited by sarah and hicham

Timeline
Dear Charles,

since we have now established that you are throwing the boomerang, that means you are the one catching it since it comes back to yourself. Be careful. Why would you want to hurt your own neck?

since she's calling me dear, i'll have to presume she has feelings for me. :blink:

just so you know, boomerangs were made for hunting. they obviously don't come back if they hit what is aimed at ;)

anyways, enough of inadvertently helping you hijack shon's thread. i'll be in other threads if you want to persist in having your ego deflated.

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Dear Charles,

since she's calling me dear, i'll have to presume she has feelings for me. :blink:

just so you know, boomerangs were made for hunting. they obviously don't come back if they hit what is aimed at ;)

anyways, enough of inadvertently helping you hijack shon's thread. i'll be in other threads if you want to persist in having your ego deflated.

Oh gross you're one of those old men who flatters himself too much and thinks all the women love him. Yucky.

Are you the type who goes to the bars on college night to look at young girls? Sicky!

Edited by sarah and hicham

Timeline

Dear Charles,

Oh gross you're one of those old men who flatters himself too much and thinks all the women love him. Yucky.

Are you the type who goes to the bars on college night to look at young girls? Sicky!

you still blathering on and trying to hijack the thread? and now i'm an old man? you keep on fishing for information, lassie, someday you might catch something. it just won't be here. you've got to do so much better! now why would i go to some bar on college night when i've got a fiancee? not everyone trolls the bars like you do ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

You will find that even the most unpracticsing muslims wouldn't even touch pork... let alone say they love it.

haha. There are plenty of unpracticisng Muslims who do things their religion says they shouldn't do. Hate to burst your bubble.

People who do things their religion says they shouldn't do SHOULD NOT be going around telling others how they should act within their religion... sounds hypocritical if you ask me.

I've never been a fan of calling people hypocrites for merely being human. We all make mistakes.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

You will find that even the most unpracticsing muslims wouldn't even touch pork... let alone say they love it.

haha. There are plenty of unpracticisng Muslims who do things their religion says they shouldn't do. Hate to burst your bubble.

People who do things their religion says they shouldn't do SHOULD NOT be going around telling others how they should act within their religion... sounds hypocritical if you ask me.

I've never been a fan of calling people hypocrites for merely being human. We all make mistakes.

So the list of things Icey posted were mistakes? They just happened without any thought involved?

I know we all make mistake we're only human but don't preach to others then turn around and break the rules you hold so close to your heart.

you still blathering on and trying to hijack the thread? and now i'm an old man? you keep on fishing for information, lassie, someday you might catch something. it just won't be here. you've got to do so much better! now why would i go to some bar on college night when i've got a fiancee? not everyone trolls the bars like you do ;)

Charles, I assume you're OLDER since you ARE 17.5 years older than your fiancee, right? I mean I hope you're not 30 because then she would be 12 and a half years old.

THAT Is why I think you're an older man.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=159536

cheers!!

Sarah

Timeline
Charles, I assume you're OLDER since you ARE 17.5 years older than your fiancee, right? I mean I hope you're not 30 because then she would be 12 and a half years old.

cheers!!

Sarah

so why ask earlier? the information was there if you'd take the time to look, which you obviously did as shown above and demonstrated by you being silent for a while. and lastly, your statement was old men......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I have to agree with Gupt on this. One of the earliest things I learned about Islam was that it isn't adab (good manners, respect, etc) to question whether or not a person is sincere in their faith, especially in a public way.

There are ahadith in Sahih Muslim that say:

It is reported on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: When a man calls his brother an unbeliever, it returns (at least) to one of them.

Book 001, Number 0116

It is reported on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Any person who called his brother an unbeliever (has in fact done an act by which this unbelief) would return to one of them. If it were so, as he asserted (then the unbelief of man was confirmed but if it was not true), then it returned to him (to the man who labeled it on his brother Muslim).

Book 001, Number 0117

In other words, if you call a real believer an unbeliever, you have become an unbeliever yourself -- I think the point being that this behavior of questioning another's faith should be discouraged.

Edited by Bosco

Timeline
I have to agree with Gupt on this. One of the earliest things I learned about Islam was that it isn't adab (good manners, respect, etc) to question whether or not a person is sincere in their faith, especially in a public way.

There are ahadith in Sahih Muslim that say:

It is reported on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed: When a man calls his brother an unbeliever, it returns (at least) to one of them.

Book 001, Number 0116

It is reported on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Any person who called his brother an unbeliever (has in fact done an act by which this unbelief) would return to one of them. If it were so, as he asserted (then the unbelief of man was confirmed but if it was not true), then it returned to him (to the man who labeled it on his brother Muslim).

Book 001, Number 0117

In other words, if you call a real believer an unbeliever, you have become an unbeliever yourself -- I think the point being that this behavior of questioning another's faith should be discouraged.

And I agree with you completely.

cheers!!

Sarah

so why ask earlier? the information was there if you'd take the time to look, which you obviously did as shown above and demonstrated by you being silent for a while. and lastly, your statement was old men......

I was taking a nap!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
OLD LINK :

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry320345

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please post here now for off topic for ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~ WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My fiance called me last night and told me that she called at the USCIS CUSTOMER SERVICE and there operator replied with reference to our case number that we have been approved but on ONLINE STATUS IT SHOWS STILL

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On July 18, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

The OPERATOR told if u dont get letter until 18 AUGUST contact us

so what it means we are officially approved or we are unofficially approved

STILL

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUU :dance::dance::dance::dance:

SO PLS TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS?

look at that....another one of our threads closed.....isnt that something...

anyways....good luck to everyone!!!

My fiance called me last night and told me that she called at the USCIS CUSTOMER SERVICE and there operator replied with reference to our case number that we have been approved but on ONLINE STATUS IT SHOWS STILL

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status:

On July 18, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

The OPERATOR told if u dont get letter until 18 AUGUST contact us

so what it means we are officially approved or we are unofficially approved

STILL

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUU :dance::dance::dance::dance:

SO PLS TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS?