Millions worldwide want to switch Countries

182 posts in this topic

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Some of the projects are more dangerous than others. We have what we call "government-sponsored housing" out on Long Island but it's nothing like the projects I've seen in the city. It looks like a small apartment community, you wouldn't be able to tell it was government-sponsored. However, some of them are just as dangerous and/or more dangerous than those in the city. Looks are deceiving!

The US projects is why they stopped building such housing in Aus. Nowadays, the government will build much smaller buildings or even single homes for the disadvantaged. Gone are the failed days of high rise public housing.

You have to understand the differences in philosophy between US and Aus.

For our politicians the projects are a smashing success which is why they have fought so hard to maintain them. The purpose of projects in the USA is exactly the same as Indian Reservations...put them where you want them. "Here is a nice place to live...we will pay for it...go there" Add in a program of payment to unwed mothers that increases with each child, that is taken away if they marry, that gives them more benfefits than they could ever possibly earn with their project school 9th grade education and you have the perfect blend to encapsule a large portion of the population in a fatherless hellhole. Add in some cheap drugs (thank God for crack and meth) and there you have it. The perfect burmese tiger trap with punji sticks! Call anyone that opposes it a "racist" and make them out to be politically not correct. It insures the population that couldn't be kept in chains at least stays in one place...for a large part anyway. Sure a few escape...and those are used to show that "See, projects aren't bad...some people succeed, we need to KEEP them just as they are" Perhaps the people in Australia really care and really want to give people an opportunity and not cage them in an inescapable merry-go-'round that if nothing else insures votes for Democrats and people dependent on government.

Ghetto residents voting for Democrats is like Soiux Inidans voting for Custer. At least Custer was in their face about it and gave them the chance to shoot back!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
It's why so many here don't care about infrastructure like Airports, yet the rest of the industrialized world clearly does. Hence, the condition of their airports.

It's why roads are clean in most European, Canadian or Australian cities but dilapidated and dirty here.

You've obviously done very little traveling!!!!!!! I've been in just about every major airport in Europe and just about every major hub here. I've been in small airports in Europe and small airports here. I've seen some sh*tty airports here, but the sh*ttiest airports I've been in, outside of Asia and Africa, have been in Europe.

I've been on major autoroutes in Europe and interstates here. I've been on small roads in Europe and small roads here. There are some gawd-awful roads here, but so are there in Europe.

AOS Timeline

4/14/10 - Packet received at Chicago Lockbox at 9:22 AM (Day 1)

4/24/10 - Received hardcopy NOAs (Day 10)

5/14/10 - Biometrics taken. (Day 31)

5/29/10 - Interview letter received 6/30 at 10:30 (Day 46)

6/30/10 - Interview: 10:30 (Day 77) APPROVED!!!

6/30/10 - EAD received in the mail

7/19/10 - GC in hand! (Day 96) .

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline
Oh goody, this is a new one. Democrats created the projects to maintain a captive electorate :rofl:

It's called cultivating clients for the welfare state. Laugh if you want, but it is reality. Who creates this type of program? Who votes to keep the gravy train rolling?

Their latest brain fart is to legal millions of illegal aliens while giving them access to a cornucopia of social welfare benefits unavailable in their own countries and allowing their relatives to chain migrate here to cash in on the bounty. So...who are these people going to vote for 'till the cows come home?

Only a fool is clueless to the ramifications. Chronic dependency on a political culture gives the administrators of this school of thought a reliable base year in and year out (until it implodes on itself). Dependency = Power to those that hold the purse strings.

Look at the demographics at work here. Who cares if it is sustainable! It runs in cycles. Shades of LBJ's War on Poverty. These same people still vote Democrat into eternity. Always will.

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
What's wrong with it? Or was your mommy and daddy one of those who complained against it? "it will ruin London governa"

If you have to ask that, then you have no business making the claims that you are.

Sounds like a bunch of idiots protesting about the building of the road. Same sort of ####### we had in Melbourne. Yet these hypocrites now use these roads on a daily basis.

Sounds like a bloody horrible commute. 3 hours to get 1/3 of the way around that ####### in gridlocked traffic - you might well question the wisdom of building a major arterial motorway with only 3 lanes.

But if you think it looks nice I invite you to give it a go. Monday mornings at about 8am are the best time to try.

On the way you can admire the splendour of Tilbury docks or the QE bridge as you suck down the fragrant scent of diesel exhaust.

Oh goody, this is a new one. Democrats created the projects to maintain a captive electorate :rofl:

It's called cultivating clients for the welfare state. Laugh if you want, but it is reality. Who creates this type of program? Who votes to keep the gravy train rolling?

Their latest brain fart is to legal millions of illegal aliens while giving them access to a cornucopia of social welfare benefits unavailable in their own countries and allowing their relatives to chain migrate here to cash in on the bounty. So...who are these people going to vote for 'till the cows come home?

Only a fool is clueless to the ramifications. Chronic dependency on a political culture gives the administrators of this school of thought a reliable base year in and year out (until it implodes on itself). Dependency = Power to those that hold the purse strings.

Look at the demographics at work here. Who cares if it is sustainable! It runs in cycles. Shades of LBJ's War on Poverty. These same people still vote Democrat into eternity. Always will.

Rubbish.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

You've obviously done very little traveling!!!!!!! I've been in just about every major airport in Europe and just about every major hub here. I've been in small airports in Europe and small airports here. I've seen some sh*tty airports here, but the sh*ttiest airports I've been in, outside of Asia and Africa, have been in Europe.

I've been on major autoroutes in Europe and interstates here. I've been on small roads in Europe and small roads here. There are some gawd-awful roads here, but so are there in Europe.

Spent almost a year in Europe. Furthermore, own a house there. You may want to look at the 12 to 14 independent links I posts regarding the word's best airports. You opinion is also not in line with various international studies that rank cities and their quality of life.

Now to compare roads, that is just laughable. For the second time in a few weeks, you should be able to easily jump on google streetview and show we these crappy European roads and then show me the roads of similar quality here. My experience, not to mention google streetview, seems to suggest and illustrate otherwise. Or are you referring to roads in Bulgaria?

Or are you pulling what is the norm here on VJ? For example, since Australia has murders too, this naturally must mean that the murder rate is on par with the US. Or that this somehow discredits the United States murder rate, because they have murders too.

OMFG Paul Van ####### :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

He is sure as hell better than the knuckle dragging ghetto #######.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Rubbish.

Why is it rubbish? Close to 50% of immigrants in NYC alone are living off welfare.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Sounds like a bloody horrible commute. 3 hours to get 1/3 of the way around that ####### in gridlocked traffic - you might well question the wisdom of building a major arterial motorway with only 3 lanes.

But if you think it looks nice I invite you to give it a go. Monday mornings at about 8am are the best time to try.

On the way you can admire the splendour of Tilbury docks or the QE bridge as you suck down the fragrant scent of diesel exhaust.

You obviously have not driven in the DC area.

Clearly it's time to upgrade and expand the M25. Good luck trying to get it approved. I can guarantee you there will be an outcry from anti-everything groups that seem to plague the UK, as they plagued Melbourne for years.

Are you originally from Costa Rica?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Spent almost a year in Europe. Furthermore, own a house there. You may want to look at the 12 to 14 independent links I posts regarding the word's best airports. You opinion is also not in line with various international studies that rank cities and their quality of life.

Are you for real, BY? You own a house in the EU and you are a citizen of AUS and you pretty much don't like living here right now? You should change your situation, man. i'm serious, you have the means to... Each person controls his or her own happiness...

^^^

That's not nice.... my knuckles don't drag... :angry:

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Country: Belarus
Timeline

Rubbish.

The proof is there for all to see. Denial ain't just a river that runs through Egypt. ;)

"Credibility in immigration policy can be summed up in one sentence: Those who should get in, get in; those who should be kept out, are kept out; and those who should not be here will be required to leave."

"...for the system to be credible, people actually have to be deported at the end of the process."

US Congresswoman Barbara Jordan (D-TX)

Testimony to the House Immigration Subcommittee, February 24, 1995

Are you for real, BY? You own a house in the EU and you are a citizen of AUS and you pretty much don't like living here right now? You should change your situation, man. i'm serious, you have the means to... Each person controls his or her own happiness...

^^^

That's not nice.... my knuckles don't drag... :angry:

Gangsta rap is crappy music. Nothing else to it. Totally different type of music. One is uplifting, while the other is about thinking you are top sh-t. Not actually being but just thinking. Each to their own I guess.

The ball is in motion and I am moving back. Just working on building a new townhouse. Once that is completed, everything will be back on a ship and heading to the land known as the lucky country again.

Never said I am not happy. I just like to point out the utter failures in this place. Last time I checked, something the first amendment protects. If people have a hard time accepting reality, that is their prerogative, not mine. At the end of the day, people can talk all the ####### they like, however, that does not change reality.