RAKASA

Sunday - All Saints Day

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Revering & honoring our beloved lost family members today. Powerful times for contacting old souls. Have a fantastic Sunday! It's a gorgeous one here. :)

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Sorry... meant "All Saints Day" - All Souls Day is tomorrow - Nov 2

good morning and fixed the topic title for you.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning and Happy Sunday!

We are planning a short trip into Windsor and perhaps on to Point Pelee today. I hope everything goes well getting across the border.

Everyone have a peaceful day filled with grace and blessings!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Have a great Sunday! :thumbs:

MoroccoUSA_flag.jpg

Teresa,

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."

- Martha Washington

4ZaKm5.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning Mena! Getting ready for a trip to illinois to see Miss Jackie!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Sorry... meant "All Saints Day" - All Souls Day is tomorrow - Nov 2

good morning and fixed the topic title for you.

thanks... :thumbs:

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! Fantastic and beautiful day here! Happy Sunday to everyone.

Going to be 86 today!! Well winter was nice while it lasted! :lol:

Managed to get thru Halloween! Perhaps no more horror for a little while :unsure::no:

I have shopping to do today. Wael will have his fingers flying today writing papers.

Has one paper 6-7 pages, so he will be a busy guy today. Gotta hand it to him...

he's working 40 hrs wk, taking 18 units, and his second accelerated course! :thumbs:

Terrie, know you will have a great time with Jackie! Please tell her hi!

Nagi, have a good time!! If you can take some pics!

Have a great Sunday everyone! Take care and stay safe!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Good Morning MENA!!

Just hanging out at the house today trying to clean and cook a nice Sunday dinner for everyone and getting ready for Monday!!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline

Mmm lots of good food month is here! Now that I've got my sugar high from Halloween candy sales I can't wait to eat all my feelings in weight this month by indulging in traditional Thanksgiving dishes at the end of this month! I love the mashed potatoes and gravy myself and Turkey with cranberry sauce.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Timeline

Happy Sunday MENA! :dance:

Recovering from a late night of Halloween partying...our house was jammed w/ peeps and the weather was Aaammmaazing!! Tons of fun. I can't wait to get all the pictures up on fb. :dance: The babies had a blast...lots of kids in the beginning of the night, then after 11pm it was adult time. We met some of our neighbors...Awesome peeps! We had vampires, princesses, jason, nerds, Jesus Christ himself...lol (he looked more like moses), many Arab "dudes" with all the galabaya's my hubby gave to his friends this past year! haha, Paula Deen (looked more like Paula Deen on meth..but hey, its all good), ninja's, spiderman, superman, batman, and some "Victoria's (Victor's) Secret Angels (you have to see pics to understand that one! :devil::whistle: ). Totally exhausted, enjoying my coffee, then off to clean up the mess. :star:

Going to see the MJ movie this evening! (F)

Hope everyone ios having a great Sunday.

This week we found out that my daughters pregnancy is going to end as the baby liquified and so we go tomorrow to see if it came out if not then she will undergo a dnc. It was very mixed emotions. i was pleased that now hse has a chance to go to school and make a career, we are not tied to the baby's father for life, and I was sad for her that hse had to go through this. She is doing very well through all of this I feel very blessed for that. I week from today I will be headed for Long Beach well really LA for Sunday and Monday is when we go to Long Beach to get on the cruise ship! I am so excited I know we are going to have a great time. And I get to spend Sunday with my family from that area. We still are not sure what we are going to do when we port, come home, go to San Diego visist family in LA somemore we are going to play to and see how we feel.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Angie, I am very sorry for your daughters loss. I dont mean to be insensitive but does "liquify" mean to misscarry?

We are laying low today. Zaid woke up with a fever, I am recovering from what I had on Friday, and Sofyan is just plain out lazy on Sundays.

25 days until Thanksgiving, 26 days until my shopping spree, 27 days until my birthday. I love November!!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

HAPPY NOVEMBER 1st!

Spent the weekend making applesauce at grandmas. Now I will have homemade applesauce all winter long. yay!

Angie- I can understand mixed feelings about your situation. It will all work out. Where is the cruise heading to? I have been wanting to take my mom on one for so long- but there is always something that comes up and gets in our way. One day!

Nagi- it has been years since I have been to Point Pelee. How was it? Any issues getting across the border? I have to check to see what my kids will need to get into Canada now. We may go into Canada as a shortcut next summer on our way to NYC.

Argh- November is the month we sent our packet to the USCIS. One year of this process. Still waiting for my honey to be with me. ;o(

Baj

ah. the longing....

Hope everyone ios having a great Sunday.

This week we found out that my daughters pregnancy is going to end as the baby liquified and so we go tomorrow to see if it came out if not then she will undergo a dnc. It was very mixed emotions. i was pleased that now hse has a chance to go to school and make a career, we are not tied to the baby's father for life, and I was sad for her that

Please help her get on some reliable birth control.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.