samy1979

URGENT INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

we are now in California as my wife is finnishing her school there , we are going back in December , and it was great that I was scheduled for an interview in November 23rd , great

But we have no joint accounts as her account is in ANOTHER STATE , and we cant access it from CA , but we have millions of photos , we got married June 2008 , she came to my home country 4 times in 18 months

, each time was one month then once was 6 month and last time was 4 months , we have proof for this

stamps in her passport . and she has a residency stamp in my country because of being married to me

we travelled to many countries together , and we have proof , her father is our co-sponsor , he visited us 3 times in a year and a half .

her mum visited us once ,

we have joint gym membership .

millions of photos

she is 24 , i,m 28 ys old

what do you think ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You want to be able to show a comingling of lives that is typical for a married couple. It's not about how much you saw each other prior to getting married. What can you show since you've been married?

Joint tax returns, joint bank accounts, joint credit accounts, joint auto insurance, joint memberships are all good evidence.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

we live in california now because she is studying here until december , her account is in another state , we tried but the bank said they couldnt add me because it is out of state .

my interview is Nov 23rd , we have family plan for the cell phone with me her , her mum and dad , my state ID and her driver's licence with same address . gym membership , mail send to both of us .

is this ok ?

Life insurance policy, will

Easy and fast to get both. They both have a LOT of clout also.

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

how would i get life insurance ? and how much ?

Yellow pages or Google. There's hundreds of companies "biting at the bit" to sell you a policy. I got a cheap policy for immigration during the immigration process. $30 a month. I'll refine it later.

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

how long does it take until you can get the insurance policy in hand ?

do you think we can get a credit card together before November 23rd if we apply today?

how long does it take until you can get the insurance policy in hand ?

do you think we can get a credit card together before November 23rd if we apply today?

I imagine you can get a policy "in hand" if you go to their office. Tell them what you want. No paper, No policy!

If you add your mate for a credit card in her name to your card account it will be fast also.

Doesn't hurt to try.

Edited by Dakine

!! ALL PAU!

can you cancel the insurance policy after a month?

because I dont want to pay for something we dont need , we are both students here

WOW! Thanks. I'm going back to school so I won't die or get killed in a accident!!! :thumbs::blink:

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Affidavits signed by friends, neighbors who know you and your spouse...are easy to get!

My N-400 Journey

06-02-2017 - N-400 package mailed to Dallas Lockbox

06-06-2017 - Credit card charged; received text and email confirming that application was received and NOA is on its way

06-10-2017 - Received NOA letter from NBC dated 06-05-2017

06-16-2017 - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for 06-28-2017

01-19-2018 - Interview Letter sent

02-27-18 - Interview and Oath Ceremony. Finally US CITIZEN! 

My ROC Journey

03-08-2012 - I-751 package mailed to VSC

03-10-2012 - I-751 package delivered

03-14-2012 - Check cashed

03-15-2012 - NOA received, dated 03-12-2012

04-27-2012 - Biometrics appointment

11-23-2012 - ROC approved

11-28-2012 - Approval letter received

12-06-2012 - 10 years Green Card received

My AOS Journey

04-17-09 I-130&I-485&I-765 received by USCIS

04-19-10 AOS Approved

04-29-10 Green Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.