Rose&Corey

im pregnant i want my mom to visit me here for the birth!

16 posts in this topic

hello guys!

im 16 weeks pregnant and i want my mom to visit me here for birth, what should we need to do?do i need to send her invitation letter?i appreciate all your help.

thanks and godbless..... :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

There isn't anything that you need to do. She applies for a tourist visa at the US embassy. She needs to show strong ties to home.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

She will need to get a tourist visa.

My Fiance: GuardianAngel

K-1 Visa Timeline:

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent: July 23, 2009

Check Cashed: July 29, 2009

NOA1: July 28, 2009

NOA2: October 21, 2009

Left NVC: October 28, 2009

Medical Passed: December 15/16, 2009

Interview Passed: January 19th, 2010

Air21 Confirmation: January 25, 2010

Visa received: January 26, 2010

CFO Completed: January 27th, 2010

Flight to US: Febuary 3rd, 2010

MARRIED!: March 20th, 2010

AOS Timeline:

AOS, EAD, AP Filed: April 29, 2010

AOS, EAD, AP NOA1: May 6th, 2010

EAD, AP Biometrics: May 25th, 2010

From what I've seen over the years - don't get your hopes up too high on the tourist visa being issued. If it does, great... otherwise the chances are relatively slim from PI unless one can show strong ties that the person (your mom) would return to PI.

Other option is give birth in Philippines then applies for CRBA then comeback here in US. Some pinays do that so they get help from their family back home. :)

From what I've seen over the years - don't get your hopes up too high on the tourist visa being issued. If it does, great... otherwise the chances are relatively slim from PI unless one can show strong ties that the person (your mom) would return to PI.

Agreed.

I would say her chances would between Slim and None..............

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

hello guys!

im 16 weeks pregnant and i want my mom to visit me here for birth, what should we need to do?do i need to send her invitation letter?i appreciate all your help.

thanks and godbless..... :)

Get her B1/B2 visa. How old is she? If she is more than 60, there is greater chance of her being approved.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

The Older the better

The Richer the better

In getting a tourist Visa to USA from PI

It don't hurt to try and cost is minimum

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Actually you do have something to do: Write her a letter of invitation. Also send her a copy of your green card or utility bill - something with your name on it to show that you currently live in the US. Other than that, that's about it.

• Parents will have an easier time getting the B2 tourist visa to the US.
  • Older people will have an easier time getting the B2.
  • If your mom or your dad (assuming they are not divorced) own property or has a steady job, show proof.
  • If your mom has traveled internationally in the past, show that.

NVC Journey (Concise Version; See Timeline for Full)
2009-08-10 : Filed I-130 for CR1

2010-05-28 : Flight & POE; 1st Day as LPR
2012-04-04 : Filed to Remove Conditions

2012-10-15 : Received 10-Year Green Card
2013-06-05 : Filed N-400 for Naturalization

2014-01-14 : Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I have experience inviting my mom from Ukraine and I recently sent an invitation for my aunt to visit me for my wedding. I hope that this helps.

The consulate website says that a letter of invitation is not needed, but my experience and of other people shows that it helps. The letter should state your status in US, why you are inviting your mom to visit (e.g. you are pregnant and want her help), the dates you are inviting your mom to visit, where she will stay (e.g. your house, say address). If you intend to pay for her expenses in US - say that in the letter (otherwise she will need to show that she has enough funds to travel).

Send her a copy of your green card (and maybe copy of your husband's passport, just in case).

As everybody else said, she needs to show strong ties to PI. This is most important. As an example, my mom showed:

* proof that she has a job

* she owns a flat

* she has parents (my grandparents) that she needs to look after, and she is their only child who lives in the same country.

Other good proof as others said -- she travelled internationally before, she has husband/children/grandchildren, etc to return to.

Unfortunately, my mom was declined the visa in 2001 and 2002, and she finally got her visa in 2003. After that, she visited me and applied for 5 year visa -- and she was approved. So, either way, it's good for your mom to try to get a visa. If she will not get a visa, you could try again -- and hopefully you will succeed soon :)

K1:

NOA1: 04/06/2009

NOA2: 07/23/2009

POE: 10/25/2009

Marriage: 10/30/2009

AOS & EAD:

Date sent: 11/23/2009

AOS & EAD NOA1: 12/01/2009

Biometrics done: 12/24/2009

Received RFE for I-693, although we included I-693 with AOS.

Replied to RFE with full medical

EAD approved: 01/22/2010

AOS Interview scheduled: 03/08/2010 Approved couple of days later

This is a Pinoy tryng to get a Tourist Visa.

It is tons easier getting a Tourist Visa from other countries, But trying to get the USEM to issue a Tourist Visa is very difficult

This is a prime example why people who have not dealt with the USEM, should keep their nose out of the Philippines Section and post useless information......

Filed: Timeline
This is a Pinoy tryng to get a Tourist Visa.

It is tons easier getting a Tourist Visa from other countries, But trying to get the USEM to issue a Tourist Visa is very difficult

This is a prime example why people who have not dealt with the USEM, should keep their nose out of the Philippines Section and post useless information......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You made my morning.....

To make a prime example it easier to get it from IRAN, North Korea,or Pakistan....but not from RP..... :bonk: :bonk:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

what are the requirement for parent's tourist visa?

how much that it will cost?

thank's

Timeline for my Mother

April 19, 2013 - submit the form I-130

April 22, 2013 - Receive the NOA1

July 29, 2013 - Approved NOA2 ( 82 working days)

July 30, 2013 - USCIS shipped my documents to NVC

Aug 5, 2013 - Arrived at NVC Building

Aug 13, 2013 - Got the NVC case # via PHONE

Aug 14, 2013 - Got the Invoice # via PHONE

Aug 15, 2013 - Send my DS-3032 via Email

Aug 16, 2013 - AOS Pay

Aug 17, 2013 - Got an email to print the COVER SHEET

Aug 21, 2013 - send the AOS overnight at NVC

Aug 28, 2013 - Accept the DS-3032

Aug 30, 2013 - IV BILL pay and Documents Sent to NVC receive the checklist AOS.

September 19, 2013 Sent back the checklist

September 20, 2013 Sept 26, arrived @ NVC

Sept 30,2013 - already encode to their system

ADVANCE MEDICAL @ St. Luke - SEPTEMBER 23, 2013

CASE COMPLETE AS OF TODAY : OCTOBER 23,2013

NOVEMBER 1 , 2013 -Documents left at NVC - Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center

NOVEMBER 4, 2013 Delivered - Signed for by : CEZAR NARTEA

NOVEMBER 5, 2013 - CEAC Case Creation Date: 13-Aug-2013 Status Updated Date: 05-Nov-2013 Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions.

DECEMBER 09, 2013 INTERVIEW DATE FOR MY MOTHER ( scheduled by NVC)

RESCHEDULED ONLINE for my mother interview early, NOVEMBER 18, 2013 - PASSED THE INTERVIEW!!!

11-18-2013 ceac -AP

11-20-2013 ceac - READY

11-21-2013 ceac - ISSUED

11-25-2013 -2go -- transit

11-26-2013 - VISA ON HAND

12-05-2013 - scheduled fly to USA.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.