w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Obama admin issues new marijuana policy

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
The states rights advocates ought to celebrate this one - but likely won't.

They only want states rights when it helps them keep black people that don't exist...AKA ACORN 'newly registered voters' from voting and keeps women who are here illeagally looking for a free ride from the US taxpayer from accessing health care :)

Bah-BLAM!

carry on w/ the lies & distortions boys 2010 & 2012 are coming soon. FOX will continue with reporting the truth. obama & the alphabet networks can't do anything about it....except cry & whine while they boost the #1 newschannels viewership & accelerate the process

joe.. is that you?

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
The states rights advocates ought to celebrate this one - but likely won't.

They only want states rights when it helps them keep black people that don't exist...AKA ACORN 'newly registered voters' from voting and keeps women who are here illeagally looking for a free ride from the US taxpayer from accessing health care :)

Bah-BLAM!

carry on w/ the lies & distortions boys 2010 & 2012 are coming soon. FOX will continue with reporting the truth. obama & the alphabet networks can't do anything about it....except cry & whine while they boost the #1 newschannels viewership & accelerate the process

ah.. accelerate the rating of a network that promotes domestic terrorism? See Glenn Beck cry all the time?

yea thx no

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
joe.. is that you?

:lol: no. he hasn't seen this one yet....so, i'm filling in.

:lol: we appreciate your service bro

Me too.. thanks for filling in. I'll take over from here...

I'm fine with it being a state issue. A stopped clock will be correct twice per day. Not to mention, the weed trade is whats keeping inner-Detroit employed, so maybe it should be legal. After the libs and unions ran Detroit into the ground, thats all they have left is the drug trade. And selling Raccoon casseroles (true story).

K-1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2009-08-14

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-08-18

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-23

NVC Received : 2009-10-27

NVC Left : 2009-11-06

Consulate Received : 2009-11-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-27

Interview Date : 2009-12-16

Interview Result : APPROVED

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 66 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 120 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
joe.. is that you?

I'm fine with it being a state issue. A stopped clock will be correct twice per day. Not to mention, the weed trade is whats keeping inner-Detroit employed, so maybe it should be legal. After the libs and unions ran Detroit into the ground, thats all they have left is the drug trade. And selling Raccoon casseroles (true story).

Yeah, it was the unions and liberals who destroyed detroid....... not failed business plans. Nice opening salvo Joe, great way to start with a nice big shot of fail.

touche

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
joe.. is that you?

Yeah, it was the unions and liberals who destroyed detroid....... not failed business plans. Nice opening salvo Joe, great way to start with a nice big shot of fail.

unpatriotic people who prefer buying Japanese cars too!! it's their fault!!

shipment-of-fail.jpg

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline
joe.. is that you?

It was the libs and their precious unions who ruined Detroit. Ask anyone who had to relocate or is out of a job and a majority will tell you that. I have personal experience with it myself.

K-1 Visa

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Timeline
joe.. is that you?

unpatriotic people who prefer buying Japanese cars too!! it's their fault!!

shipment-of-fail.jpg

The funny thing is that libs who buy japanese cars aren't supporting Unions, and are actually buying a lot of "made in america" parts. I work in the Japanese (US) Auto industry. Most of it is made here. Whereas a !#$^ton of US cars are more foreign than their Japanese counterparts.

phew good. i was having trouble holding the Cypress Hill fight song back.

Roll'em up - Light'em up - Smoke'em up - Inhale.... :dance:

You did well, but you didn't have them in a seething foaming rage so you have some work to do. The mere mention of my name gets their blood boiling.

K-1 Visa

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing